Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

07.05.2019 06:42
n if shes already left a legacy by getting Washi Antworten

DEKALB, Ill. -- Joel Bouagnon set a career-high with five rushing touchdowns and Northern Illinois beat Bowling Green 45-20 on Tuesday night in a rematch of the last three Mid-American Conference championship games.Northern Illinois (3-6, 3-2) took a 7-0 lead on its first possession after Bouagnon scored on a 14-yard run. He added a short scoring run on the Huskies second drive and Christian Hagan kicked a 41-yard field goal early in the second quarter for a 17-7 lead.Northern Illinois safety Jackson Abresch intercepted a pass on a Bowling Green fake punt and Bouagnon capped a 24-yard drive with a 2-yard TD to make it 31-13. Bouagnon also had a 15-yard touchdown late in the third and a 6-yarder with 1:40 left.Bouagnon carried it 26 times for 134 yards and Anthony Maddie added 93 yards and one touchdown for Northern Illinois, which gained 286 yards on the ground.James Morgan threw for 224 yards and three touchdowns, including Teo Reddings one-handed catch in the end zone, for Bowling Green (1-8, 0-5).Nike Zoom Buy Online . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Nike Zoom Cheap . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.wholesalenikezoom.com/ . 8 Kansas to a 64-63 win over Texas Tech on Tuesday night. The freshman from Vaughan, Ont. Nike Zoom Online Shop . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Nike Zoom Clearance . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments.SEATTLE -- ??? For roughly six hours last April, Mike Neighbors twisted in the realm of the unknown over questions about his star player and her future at Washington.It was the day after Washington lost to Syracuse in the national semifinals, concluding one of the most remarkable NCAA Tournament runs in recent memory. Neighbors was sticking around Indianapolis for a coaches convention while the rest of his team was on a plane back to Seattle.Thats when Neighbors phone rang. It was Renee Brown, then the WNBA chief of basketball operations, telling Neighbors that rumors were quickly spreading that Plum had changed her mind and was going to declare early for the WNBA.It was a story that spun out of control, Neighbors recalled.What followed were hours of unanswered text messages, emails and phone calls from Neighbors to anyone and everyone associated with the Washington program trying to confirm one way or another whether Plum was going to declare.After more than six hours, with the team finally back in Seattle and Plums phone charged enough to make a call, Neighbors heard from his star.I thought Id mess with him a little bit, Plum said. I was like you know what coach, I just want to say I really appreciate everything youve done. Its been a great three years and Im just grateful for the opportunity youve given me and the future. And he was dead silent.And then I was like Come on, Im coming back. I think I got him a little bit.That story is a peek inside the relationship that has helped put No. 17 Washington back on the national landscape of womens college basketball. Plum is the star scorer who will likely rewrite the Pac-12 record books by the conclusion of her senior season. Neighbors is the coach who has found the right mix of sarcasm, support and constructive criticism to allow Plum to thrive.There was never a doubt Plum would return to Washington for her senior season, in her mind. There was too much left to accomplish, even if shes already left a legacy by getting Washington to its first Final Four a season ago as a No. 7 seed and pulling off thrree consecutive upsets before losing to Syracuse in the national semifinals.ddddddddddddThat wasnt enough. Not having an opportunity to play for a national title left Plum feeling hollow. Its why shes so adamant that last season is just that and should not linger into this year. And thats directed at more than just her teammates. Plum has already told Neighbors she doesnt want to see him wearing his Final Four ring around practice.Who am I to take that away from him? Plum said. But I think someone has to bring him back down to earth. If thats me, Ill be the bad guy.If Plum is going to be the bad guy its only in her rabid determination to make sure Washingtons reemergence as a contender in the Pac-12 lasts for more than the four years she was on campus. Sure, her legacy will remain in statistics, honors and hitting 145 straight free throws in practice last month that required Neighbors to get part of the Washington drumline to distract Plum and finally force her to miss.Plum became the first player in Washington history to be named a preseason AP All-American. She needs just 319 points to tie a Pac-12 record for scoring and is 975 points shy of tying the NCAA scoring record. The first is almost certain to fall and the second record is obtainable if she remains healthy and the Huskies can make another deep postseason run.Thats where the drive comes from for Plum. She cant enjoy -- wont enjoy -- what Washington accomplished last season because it wasnt satisfying. Her Final Four ring is still in its box. And it will likely remain there until the conclusion of her college career.One of the things coach has tried to help me to work on -- and its a continuing struggle -- is to enjoy that, Plum said. I think they scientifically say that if you dont recognize and pat yourself on the back it almost is like a counter effect. ... I do struggle with that. I think you definitely have to look back and enjoy it and have a wow moment. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz