Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

07.05.2019 06:42
catches (2) in a 33-16 loss to Oakland on Sunday.n both titles. Carta also is trying to becom Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- After getting an up-close look at Philadelphias Ben Simmons, Chicago rookie Denzel Valentine knows exactly whom the No. 1 overall pick reminds him of.Hes like a mini-LeBron, the Bulls 14th overall pick said after facing Simmons for the first time as a pro Sunday. LeBrons probably top 10, so if hes a mini-LeBron, thats saying a lot.In his second game at the Las Vegas Summer League, Simmons displayed another facet of his versatile game: an ability to score.While he dazzled fans with his no-look passes in nearly missing a triple-double Saturday night against second overall pick Brandon Ingram and the Los Angeles Lakers, Simmons was more aggressive with his shot Sunday against Chicago.The LSU product hit 7 of 13 shots and scored 18 points, but the?76ers?fell to 0-2 with an 83-70 loss to the Bulls at the Thomas & Mack Center.On Saturday night, in his much-hyped first encounter with Ingram, Simmons watched the Lakers practically dare him to shoot. Simmons attempted only eight shots before finishing with eight points, 10 rebounds, eight assists and seven turnovers during a 70-69 loss.Against Chicago, Simmons said he took what was given to him as the Bulls limited the 6-foot-10 playmaker to two assists and three rebounds.They were letting me shoot it, so I shot the ball, Simmons said. ... Just started to focus on shooting the ball. They were giving me the shot, so I started taking it and they were falling, so I got into a little rhythm.Simmons also said Chicagos Bobby Portis motivated him to be aggressive on both ends after the two jawed at each other a bit during the game.Yeah, we bumped heads a few times, Simmons said. And I felt the challenge, so I went back at him and it was competitive spirit, so I enjoyed it.After missing his first three shots while turning the ball over twice, Simmons made a step-back jumper, a fadeaway and a floater.With the Sixers trailing 71-62 in the fourth quarter, Simmons tried to get his team back into the game, scoring eight consecutive points.He drove for a dunk, made a reverse layup, knocked down a turnaround jumper and then drained another jumper. However, Simmons couldnt get the Sixers any closer than 78-70.Wholesale Saucony Shoes . LUCIE, Fla. Cheap Saucony Shoes China . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. http://www.cheapsaucony.net/ . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Saucony Outlet Store . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Cheap Saucony Shoes Online . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Allen Robinson knows the numbers. Theyre not what he expects, not what the team needs and not what the fans want.Hes also trying to do something about it.In hopes of turning around his sub-par season, Robinson is getting a ball on every passing play in practice. Robinson decided to add the workout wrinkle this week. So third-string quarterback Brandon Allen is throwing Robinsons way on every play in which hes not the primary target.Coaches and teammates have taken notice, saying its a sign of just how serious Robinson is about finding a fix.Its just the kind of competitor he is, quarterback Blake Bortles said Tuesday. He goes and has two drops or whatever. When you struggle with something or something doesnt go your way, you can either ignore it and hope it doesnt happen again or you can go do something about and go try and make yourself better. And thats what he does.The Jaguars (2-4) will see if it helps Thursday night at Tennessee (3-4).A Pro Bowl receiver who caught 80 passes for 1,400 yards and 14 touchdowns last season, Robinson has been among Jacksonvilles biggest disappointments.The third-year pro has 26 receptions for 296 yards and three scores, and hes dropped passes -- including one in the end zone -- in three consecutive games. He had as many drops as catches (2) in a 33-16 loss to Oakland on Sunday.Hes averaging 11.4 yards a catch, lower than teammates Allen Hurns, Marqise Lee, Julius Thomas and Marcedes Lewis. Thats a significant drop-off from 2015, in which Robinson averaged 17.5 yards a catch and led the NFL with 31 receptions of 20 yards or more.Its frustrating, Robinson said. At the end of the day, its something that Im not accustomed to as far as drops and struggling to make plays for my team. Im just trying to find a way to get it corrected.Im not the first player or receiver to go through adversity and Im nott going to be the last.dddddddddddd At the end of the day, Ive got to find a way to get it corrected and go out there and help my teammates. Ive got a lot of guys depending on me to go out there and do my job, so thats what Ive got to do.Robinson acknowledged trying to do too much at times, pressing to make plays and creating undo stress.It hasnt helped that defenses are essentially double covering him on every play. Opponents are trying to take away the deep, jump balls to Robinson as well as the back-shoulder throws. And theyve been successful, making some wonder whether Robinson is really an elite receiver.Critics point to some of the top receivers in the league, guys like Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, A.J. Green and Odell Beckham Jr., being able to beat double teams routinely. And they point to Robinson not having the speed to create much separation.So for him to be successful, the Jaguars have to be able to run the ball and draw safeties closer to the line of scrimmage. It also would help if Bortles was ultra-accurate with the football , which hes not.A-Rob is extremely competitive, coach Gus Bradley said. I think, for him, his ability to be a receiver, his ability to catch the ball is outstanding. We see it in practice every day. I think he just has to play, calm things down and execute like hes capable. Theres going to be a few drops here and there and just realize thats not who he is and make the plays that hes capable of making.Hes making them in practice -- on every passing play, too.Its just helping me get a better rhythm, Robinson said. Its tough to say how the games going to go, but it obvious that as an offense we havent found that rhythm. Thats been tough.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz