Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

29.03.2019 07:02
I am announcing my decision to retire Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- On the edge of his chair, fists clenched, mumbling borderline unintelligible words, Michael Phelps father Fred has watched the Rio Olympics from Baltimore with a newfound sense of emotion.Its been awesome, Fred told ESPN on Friday. Just absolutely remarkable watching him swim.Fred Phelps has always closely followed his sons career. He attended the 2000 and 2004 games in person. He followed along in 2008 as his son won a record eight gold medals in Beijing from a hospital room, where his then-wife was undergoing treatment for cancer. But after reconciling his relationship with Michael during family meetings at a behavioral rehabilitation facility in November 2014, this time feels different.No question, Fred said. It feels like Im more a part of whats going on than I was before. He acknowledges me now and we text back and forth. Its been great.Asked to pick a favorite Phelps race so far in Rio, Fred answered all of them, though he was particularly entertained by Wednesdays shadowboxing stare down between his son and South Africas Chad le Clos that became an internet meme machine.I knew what [Chad] was trying to do and I could tell Michael knew it, too, Fred said. He was trying to break Michaels psyche and distract him but that wasnt going to work. Michael has swam a lot more high-pressure races than that kid ever will. Michael was just like, You can dance if you want, but the real swimmer is going to be in the water. Ill show you how to win this race. And then he did it.Fred Phelps added it has been wonderful following along from home but at the same time miserable that he cant be in Brazil to watch in person. Phelps, a retired Maryland state police officer, said he chose not to make the trip to Rio because he couldnt afford it and was unsure if his legs could handle the excessive walking.Would I have loved to have been there? My God yes, Phelps said. But I just couldnt make it happen. So I watch here at home. I stay calm on the outside but pretty much want to blow up on the inside. Wholesale Air Jordan 4 .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap Jordan 4 Retro . -- Anaheim Ducks captain and leading scorer Ryan Getzlaf has been scratched from Sunday nights game against the Vancouver Canucks because of an upper-body injury. http://www.cheapairjordan4.com/ .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Jordan 4 Sale Cheap . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Jordan 4 For Sale Cheap . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams.Former Wales international Sam Ricketts has announced his retirement from the game due to a knee injury. Ricketts, who won 52 caps for his country between 2005 and 2014, made six League One starts for Coventry this season after signing a new one-year contract in the summer.The former Swansea, Hull, Bolton and Wolves player has not played for the club since October and the 35-year-old has decided to hang up his boots after taking medical advice. Ricketts played for Hull in the Premier League during 2008-09 In a statement issued to Sky Sports News HQ on Wednesday, he said: Today, I am announcing my decision to retire from the game after having received medical advice that I should stop playing with immediate effect due to injury. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has helped me to fulfil every boys dream of becoming a professional footballer. I am grateful to all of the managers, coaches and team-mates that I have had the honour of working with and learning from throughout my career. Ricketts enjoyed a successful two-year spell at Wolves I would also like to expresss my gratitude to the brilliant supporters of the clubs I have played at for always offering me their wholehearted support.dddddddddddd Last but not least, I wish to thank my family for being my inspiration and for having always been there for me.I have been hugely fortunate to ply my trade in every division from the Conference to the Premier League and am immensely proud of having being capped by Wales on 52 occasions. It has been a fantastic journey and one which has provided me with so many unbelievable experiences and memories. Ricketts had a spell at Swindon before joining Coventry last year As my playing career comes to an end, I am now looking forward to embarking on a new chapter. A few years ago, I started working towards my coaching badges and am currently in the process of completing my UEFA A Licence with the Welsh FA.I am excited about the challenges that lie ahead and now hope to be able to give something back to a game which has given me so much.Ricketts was a product of the Oxford United academy and made his senior debut for the club before joining Swansea in 2004 after a year-long spell at non-league Telford.He was signed by Hull for £300,000 in 2006 and made over 100 appearances for the club as an instrumental part of the side that was promoted to the Premier League in 2008.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Wales latest news Wales fixtures/results Wales statistics Ricketts signs new contract ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz