Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

29.03.2019 07:03
to defend its title.F Antworten

TOKYO -- Staging games in Fukushima for the 2020 Olympics will not present any health risk to players, the president of the World Baseball Softball Confederation said Friday.Tokyo Olympic organizers are planning to hold part of the baseball and softball competition in the region devastated by the 2011 earthquake, tsunami and nuclear disaster.The WBSC held an under-15 baseball tournament in Fukushima this year. Cuba beat Japan to defend its title.From the data I have received, the situation is not dangerous in Fukushima, WBSC president Riccardo Fraccari said. The situation is fine now so I dont think we will have any problems three years on.Holding Olympic events in the disaster-affected areas could send a powerful message of reconstruction.Fraccari is scheduled to visit Fukushima on Saturday for an inspection tour of several proposed stadiums.We just staged the under-15 tournament in Fukushima and I know how passionate the people there are about baseball, Fraccari said. The main issues for me are the facilities and the schedule.The IOC is expected make a final decision on the location in Fukushima Prefecture at its Dec. 6-8 executive board meeting. Adidas Ultra Boost China Wholesale . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. Cheap Authentic Ultra Boost . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. http://www.cheapauthenticultraboost.com/ . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Adidas Ultra Boost Discount . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Adidas Ultra Boost Sale . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Conor McGregor is attempting to be the first UFC fighter to hold titles in two weight classes simultaneously. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz