Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.03.2019 08:28
Boyle was suspended for 10 games in February for vio Antworten

Baltimore Ravens reserve tight end Darren Waller was suspended four games Friday for violating the NFLs substance abuse policy.Waller, a 2015 sixth-round pick who switched from wide receiver to tight end this offseason, will be eligible to return to the Ravens active roster on Oct. 3. He can participate in all preseason practices and games.Waller is the second Ravens tight end to get disciplined by the league this year. Nick Boyle was suspended for 10 games in February for violating the NFL policy on performance-enhancing substances.It was going to be difficult for Waller to make the Ravens season-opening 53-man roster. He is behind Benjamin Watson, Dennis Pitta, Crockett Gillmore and Maxx Williams on the depth chart.Waller played six games as a rookie last season and made two catches for 18 yards. He is considered an up-and-coming special-teams player.While this is the first time Waller has been disciplined in the NFL, he was suspended twice at Georgia Tech for violating team rules. He missed a total of three games in 2013 and 2014. Wholesale Vikings JerseysA . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. Cheap Vikings Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseysauthentic.com/ .ca look back at each of the Top 10 stories of 2013. Today, we look back at Boston Strong - a citys recovery from tragedy. LONG BEACH, Calif. -- Barry Ogalue, Justin Bibbins and Evan Payne each scored more than 20 points and Long Beach State overcame a hot start by Masters College to defeat the NAIA school 97-78 on Monday night.The Mustangs bolted out to a 12-0 lead hitting four 3-pointers to open the game and led 16-0 shortly after. Masters hit 15 3-pointers out of its 27 made field goals. Reid Shackleford led Masters with 24 points, and freshman Travis Yenor scored 18 on six 3-pointters.ddddddddddddOgalue, who did not play in Long Beachs previous three games, was the early spark off the bench, making 17 of his 21 points in the first half while leading the 49ers comeback with Roschon Prince and Bibbins.Prince notched a second-straight double-double with 17 points and 11 boards. Bibbins 22 points were a career-high. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz