Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:37
for Force India takes the team 27 points c Antworten

Nico Hulkenberg said he did not know whether to laugh or cry after seeing a podium opportunity slip through his fingers at the chaotic Brazilian Grand Prix.Hulkenberg sat fifth at the final race stoppage in Brazil having narrowly avoided Kimi Raikkonens spinning Ferrari at the previous restart. However, debris from Raikkonens car became lodged in Hulkenbergs front wing and required a change before racing resumed.Though Force India made the change, after the final restart the debris caused a puncture for Hulkenberg, who had to pit immediately for a new set of wet tyres, dropping him out of the points. Though he fought back to seventh, teammate Sergio Perez finished fourth -- having lost out to Max Verstappen late in the race.Hulkenberg thinks he would have been in the mix for a first F1 podium without the additional stoppage.That was an intense race and I dont know whether to laugh or cry because I think a possible podium slipped away today, he said in a message posted on his Twitter account. I had great confidence in the car, felt comfortable and I had the pace to push and overtake.There were some scary moments in the race, especially when Kimi crashed in front of me. Some of his debris hit my car and caused a lot of damage. At least I survived that, but then I picked up a puncture from the debris, which was so frustrating because it dropped me down to the back of the field.Without the puncture, who knows where I might have finished? Im happy and proud of myself and the team. We did a great job, but we are just missing a bit of luck.Fourth and seventh for Force India takes the team 27 points clear of Williams in the battle for fourth in the championship with just one race to come. Air Max 97 Vapormax Gold Bullet . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Nike Air Max 97 Plus Sale . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making. http://www.outletairmax97.com/mens-nike-air-max-97-have-a-nike-day-tropical-twist-teal-923288-300.html . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Air Max 97 Vapormax For Sale . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Cheap Womens Air Max 97 . By having more great seasons. Manning was the only unanimous choice for the 2013 Associated Press NFL All-Pro team Friday.OXNARD, Calif. -- The Dallas Cowboys are bringing in reinforcements on the offensive line after a couple of training camp setbacks at guard. The Cowboys signed former TCU guard Jeff Olson and former UTEP tackle James Nelson, who went to high school near the teams camp facility in Oxnard, Calif. Dallas released injured defensive end Cameron Sheffield and cornerback Devin Smith on Thursday..dddddddddddd The additions of Olson and Nelson came after Kevin Kowalski sustained a knee bruise on Tuesday and Nate Livings didnt come out for Thursdays walkthrough because of knee soreness. Kowalski is expected to miss at least two weeks. Even with Olson, the Cowboys have only five healthy guards heading into their preseason opener Sunday against Miami in Canton, Ohio. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz