Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

06.11.2019 11:37
James Harden while attempting a put Antworten

Jordan Spieth has been looking back on his record-breaking Masters victory last year in a special Sky Sports feature. Spieth claimed a wire-to-wire win at Augusta National, rolling in a record 28 birdies over the week and equalling the tournament-best overall score of 18 under set by Tiger Woods in 1997. Jordan Spieth reflects on his memorable 2015 Masters victory. The young Texan recalls the days of playing the course he grew up on, Brookhaven Country Club, where he and his friends used to practice putts to win the Masters. The dream became a reality in 2015, although it was not always plain sailing for him as he held off Justin Rose over the final round. Jordan Spieths par-saving putt at the 16th effectively put the result beyond doubt Spieth describes the euphoria of landing his first major title as well as the key events at the 16th, where he nailed a crucial par putt before sealing a four-shot triumph.Click on the video to see Jordan Spieth remembering his stunning win at last years Masters Also See: Sullivans trip down Magnolia Lane Sheffield Steel Opinion Get Sky Sports Nike Air Max 270 Discount .S. -- Nikolaj Ehlers registered a hat trick for the third straight game and Jonathan Drouin had a goal and five assists as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the host Cape Breton Screaming Eagles 10-1 on Tuesday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Air Max 270 Mens Sale . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.max270cheap.com/air-max-270-womens-sale.html .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Air Max 270 React Bauhaus AT6174-002 . PAUL, Minn. Nike Air Max 270 Just Do It Black . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. OAKLAND, Calif. -- Draymond Green completely let loose on the NBA, criticizing the league office for its interpretation of an unnatural act two days after his latest flagrant foul.Green repeatedly has been penalized for his frequent high kicks that tend to strike opposing players in the face or the groin. The Golden State Warriors star forward said Saturday that he believes hes being unfairly targeted.I just laugh at it because its funny how you can tell me how I get hit and how my body is supposed to react, Green said after the Warriors shootaround. I didnt know the people in the league office were that smart when it came to your body movement. Im not sure if they took kinesiology and all this stuff for their positions to kind of tell you how your body is going to react when you get hit at certain positions.Or you go up and you got guys that jump to the ceiling, and Im sure a lot of these people that make these rules cant touch the rim. Yet they tell you [that] you are way up there in the air and which way your body [is supposed to react]. I dont really understand that. Thats like me going in there and telling them, Hey, you did something on this paperwork in here wrong. Like, I dont know what your paperwork looks like. It is what it is. I think they made the rule and make your rule. Like, I dont care.Green was hit with a costly flagrant foul 1 Thursday in a double overtime loss to the Houston Rockets. With 2:10 remaining in the game, Green was fouled underneath the basket by Rockets guard James Harden while attempting a put-back layup.On his way down from elevating, Greens right foot flailed upward and hit Harden in the face.After reviewing the play, officials ruled it a flagrant 1, rewarding Houston two free throws. With the Warriors down three points, Green split his free throws before Harden took hiss turn and knocked down both.ddddddddddddreen is not expected to receive any further discipline over the incident, league sources told ESPN. In Greens tirade on Saturday, he coincidentally brought up Harden.If youre going to say its an unnatural act, no offense to James Harden, but Ive never seen nobody up until really James start doing it in my life that shoot a layup like this under your arm, Green said. Thats really not a natural act either. Its not a natural basketball play either.So, if youre going to make a rule, make a rule. But if youre going to take unnatural acts out the game, then lets lock in on all these unnatural acts and take them out the game if thats what were going to do. I dont know. Let them keep telling people how their body reacts, I guess. They need to go take a few more kinesiology classes though. Maybe they can take a tape in class, functional movement classes and let me know how the body works because clearly mine doesnt work the right way.When told of Greens comments later Saturday, Harden responded.I wouldnt call it unnatural, Harden said, according to SI.com. For me, I just go to the basket and go up with two hands like youre taught. If you grab my arm its a foul. Thats pretty natural in the sport of basketball, in any league. I dont know about whatever else [Green] has got going on.Harden added that his move is even catching on.Some people are copying mine as well, he said, according to SI.com. Im not going to say any names, but youve got a lot of people doing my moves, going to the basket, looking for contact, all that stuff. Thats what you call being a trendsetter, thats what you call being somebody people look up to. Its a great feeling for me. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz