Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.03.2019 13:30
sauthentic.com/]Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys[ Antworten

Infielder David Freese signed a two-year extension with the Pittsburgh Pirates on Monday. The contract contains a club option for the 2019 season.Freeses extension is worth at least $11 million in guaranteed money, according to multiple reports. Freese will make $6.25 million in 2017, $4.25 million in 2018, and he will receive a $6 million team option or a $500,000 buyout in 2019, according to reports.David has been a consummate professional while producing offensively and playing solid defense at both third and first base to help this team win games, Pirates general manager Neal Huntington said in a statement. We are very pleased to have the opportunity to extend that impact into future seasons.Entering Mondays games, Freese has started 58 games at third base and 26 at first base for the Pirates this season.I wanted to be with a team that had a realistic shot to win, Freese told reporters, according to the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Not just for this year, but for years to come. You look at our team from top to bottom, I love every one of those guys. Im enjoying my time here.The 33-year-old Freese is hitting .276 with 12 home runs and 49 RBIs in 107 games this season. He signed with the Pirates before the season after playing the past two years for the Los Angeles Angels.His average is the highest it has been since 2012, when he hit .293 with 20 home runs and 79 RBIs for the St. Louis Cardinals in his only All-Star season.He was named 2011 World Series MVP when he batted .348 with seven RBIs, three doubles and hit a game-tying home run in the bottom of the ninth inning in Game 6. The Cardinals defeated the Texas Rangers in seven games.Freese is the third player to sign an extension with the Pirates during this season, joining outfielder Gregory Polanco and catcher Francisco Cervelli.If I didnt want to be here, I would have just rode into the market and taken my chances, Freese said, according to the Post-Gazette. But I fell in love with it here, and my priority [isnt money] -- its to play for a team that can win and also be around a great group of players.Ive made a lot of money in this game, so where I play, who Im around and having a chance to win are more important to me.Cheap Bills Jerseys . In taking its goal tally to 99 in all competitions already this season, City delivered another demonstration of its lethal firepower at Etihad Stadium to set up a fourth-round match at home to another second-tier team -- Watford. Bills Jerseys China . - Chris Tierney snapped a tie with a power-play goal late in the third period as the London Knights rallied from a 3-0 deficit to beat the Erie Otters 5-3 in Ontario Hockey League action on Wednesday. http://www.cheapbillsjerseysauthentic.com/ . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. Cheap Buffalo Bills Jerseys . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Cheap Bills Jerseys Authentic .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester.FRISCO, Texas -- The Cowboys have activated DeMarcus Lawrence for Sundays game against Cincinnati, clearing the defensive end for his season debut after a four-game suspension for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy.Lawrence was the sacks leader for Dallas with eight last year. The third-year player was one of three defensive starters suspended to start the season for substance-abuse violations. Linebacker Rolando McClain is serving a 10-game suspension, and defensive end Randy Gregory is out 14 games for twwo violations.ddddddddddddThe Cowboys (3-1) have six sacks, and Tyrone Crawford leads the team with two after moving from defensive tackle to end three games into the season.Lawrence, who had offseason back surgery, is expected to play. He wasnt listed on the practice report because he was still on the suspended list.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz