Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.03.2019 13:30
ul balls, including one off his toe before going deep.You Antworten

NEW YORK -- The Brooklyn Nets hit nearly all their shots at the start, and Trevor Booker made the stops at the end.Brook Lopez had 34 points and 11 rebounds, Sean Kilpatrick added 24 points, and the Nets beat the Pistons 109-101 on Wednesday night.We made some big plays down the stretch that really sealed the deal, Booker said. It was a tremendous game by everybody. Defensive plays by me, offense by Sean and Brook. It was a great team effort.Brooklyn hit 16 of its 20 shots in the first quarter to take a 38-30 advantage. The Nets had more turnovers (5) than misses. Brooklyns first miss came at the 6:03 mark in the first when Rondae Hollis-Jefferson was off on a 3-pointer. Lopez had 14 in the first quarter and 24 by the end of the first half to lead the Nets as Brooklyn took a 71-55 lead to the locker room.Detroit cut the lead to 11 heading into the fourth quarter and then as close as five with 1:34 remaining.Booker stole a rebound from Aaron Baynes with 1:20 remaining and then blocked a Caldwell-Pope layup on the break with 58 seconds remaining. After Bojan Bogdanovic then hit two free throws and Harris responded with a three with 38 seconds to go, Booker grabbed an offensive rebound with 16 seconds remaining before finding Lopez on the wing. Lopez was fouled and hit two free throws.Those plays are just so huge for us, Lopez said. He always brings that intensity and its definitely contagious. If we can continue to play the way we did tonight as far as energy, effort and plays like that, 50-50 balls, well be alright.Despite the win, it wasnt all good news for Brooklyn. Already think at point guard with Greivis Vasquez out, Jeremy Lin left the game with a strained left hamstring.No update yet, Nets coach Kenny Atkinson said. The doctor said hell let me know. Theyre still evaluating, theyll evaluate him again tomorrow when he comes to the facility. We can have more for you then.Tobias Harris and Marcus Morris each scored 23 points, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope had 15 points and Jon Leuer added 11 for the Pistons.We didnt guard anybody, Pistons coach Stan Van Gundy said. We came with no energy. We couldnt keep up with their pace. We couldnt guard them on pick and roll. Brooklyn played very well, moved the ball, shot the ball very well. They outplayed us for 48 minutes in every aspect of the game. Every game is a new game and we brought nothing to the table defensively tonight and we couldnt guard anybody, so of course its disappointing.TIP-INSPistons: Van Gundy praised the addition of Ish Smith. We wanted a backup point guard who would push the pace a little bit more, really pick up the tempo of the game, which I knew he would do, he said. I had Ish for a short time in Orlando and also knew what kind of person he is and I thought hed be a great team guy for us. ... Reggie Bullock (back spasms) and Reggie Jackson (left knee rehab) were out.Nets: Lopez made multiple 3-pointers in a game for the first time in his career. ... Brooklyns 38-point first quarter was the teams highest scoring quarter of the season. ... Randy Foye (mild strain, right hamstring), Greivis Vasquez (sore right ankle) and Caris LeVert (left foot rehab) were out.VAN GUNDY ON RESTING PLAYERSLook, Im not one to do it, Van Gundy said. Our guys get paid to play 82 games. Everybody thats healthy will play for us every single night, but thats just us. Unfortunately, youve got to be willing to -- as a coach now -- youre going to get criticized for that. If you try to win every game, you get criticized for that now. You dont have a long-term vision and youre short sighted. That all may be true of me, but were going to put our best guys out there every night and try to win. Its been a little surprising to me the guys being rested already. I mean are guys really worn down already? Were four games into the year and guys are resting their players. That part has been surprising to me. I know its a league-wide trend as we get into the season, but I really didnt expect to see it the first week to be quite honest.UP NEXTPistons: Host Denver on Saturday. Detroit heads to Denver as winners of three of its last four games.Nets: Host Charlotte on Friday. Brooklyn looks to get its first winning streak of the season against the Hornets.Wholesale Air Max Ireland .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Cheap Air Max Free Shipping . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. http://www.wholesaleairmaxireland.com/ . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. Cheap Air Max Wholesale . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Air Max Ireland Free Shipping . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends.ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. -- With the complicated math of baseball in the wild-card era, players in the Boston clubhouse were unaware the Red Sox are playoff bound.Dustin Pedroia hit his fourth career grand slam to help Rick Porcello get his major league-leading 22nd win, and the Red Sox clinched a playoff berth by beating the Tampa Bay Rays 6-4 Saturday night for their 10th consecutive win.Boston maintained a 5+-game lead over Toronto for the division title and ensured no worse than the ALs second wild card. While the Red Sox technically have a magic number of one, the Blue Jays and Baltimore Orioles play each other three times in the seasons final week -- meaning only one of them can win match Bostons 91 wins.Among the other wild-card contenders, only Detroit can reach 91 victories.I havent heard it, Red Sox manager John Farrell said moments after the game.Porcello was informed of the news by a reporter.Obviously, its big, Porcello said. Its the position that we wanted to be in coming into this last week of September. We definitely want the division going forward.Boston is on its longest September winning streak since an 11-game run in 1949.Pedroia stopped an 0-for-17 skid with a single in the sixth and gave Boston a 6-3 lead with a seventh-inning drive off Danny Farquhar.Everybody is obviously grinding, Pedroia said.Pedroia hit several foul balls, including one off his toe before going deep.You can see why hes as good as he is because he fought off some good pitches and got his pitch (a changeup) and crushed it, Farquhar said.Porcello (22-4) gave up three runs, eight hits and struck out nine over 6 1/3 innings. He just missed getting his 12th consecutive start of seven or more innings and three runs or fewer, which would have moved him past Cy Young (1904) and Pedro Martinez (2000) for the longest stretch during the same season in franchise history.Porcello is first Boston pitcher to have 22 wins since Martinez had 23 in his AL Cy Young Award wiinning season in 1999.ddddddddddddCraig Kimbrel, the fifth Boston reliever, reached 30 saves for the sixth straight season despite allowing Logan Forsythes solo homer in the ninth.Brad Miller hit a two-run double in a three-run second that put Tampa Bay up 3-1 and gave him 80 RBI.Tampa Bay threatened in the second but failed to score due to two nice defensive plays. Pedroia made a throw from just in front of the outfield grass at second base on Mikie Mahtooks grounder to get Corey Dickerson at the plate. Third baseman Brock Holt made a solid play along the line on Alexei Ramirezs grounder and threw him out at first to end the inning.We made a couple of really nifty plays, Farrell said. Petey with a heads-up play and then Brock made a beautiful backhand play to finish the inning.TRAINERS ROOMRed Sox: Farrell didnt rule out 3B Pablo Sandoval (left shoulder) from coming back this year if an injury replacement is required in the postseason. . Knuckleballer Steven Wright (right shoulder) threw at 120 feet on level ground for the second straight day but is not ready to throw off a mound.RAYS: DH Nick Franklin (left hamstring) was in the lineup for the first time since Sept. 15. He did pinch hit twice in-between.LOOKING AHEADFarrell said LHP David Price will start Tuesday and Sunday, which lines him up for Game 2 of the AL Division Series.HONORING BIG PAPIThe Rays will honor Red Sox DH David Ortiz in a pregame ceremony Sunday before his final game at Tropicana Field. He will be just the fourth visiting player to be honored, joining Derek Jeter, Mariano Rivera and Cal Ripken Jr. Whenever somebody takes their time to honor my career I always appreciate it, Ortiz said. Everybody has shown a lot of respect and love.UP NEXTRed Sox LHP Eduardo Rodriguez (3-7) will go against Rays RHP Jake Odorizzi (9-6) in Sundays series finale. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz