Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:01
didnt go so well early Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Cleveland Browns Pro Bowl tackle Joe Thomas wishes Tom Brady had kept the pressure on in his Deflategate fight.New Englands quarterback recently dropped his appeal and will serve a four-game suspension to begin this season for his alleged involvement in taking air out of footballs before the 2015 AFC Championship. Brady threatened to take his case to the Supreme Court before giving up.I was disappointed that he didnt keep appealing, from a players standpoint, Thomas said Saturday as the Browns got ready for their second practice of training camp, because it kind of gives the commissioner a little bit more power that maybe was not necessarily already negotiated or settled.Thomas has been outspoken in the past about NFL Commissioner Roger Goodells handling of Bradys situation. Last year, Thomas accused Goodell of witch hunts against players.One of eight players in history to make the Pro Bowl in each of his first nine seasons, Thomas believes Brady finally relented because there was no guarantee hed win.I think that everyone just got kind of sick of appealing that, Thomas said. I guess maybe the NFLPA might sue on his behalf down the line to try to balance the commissioners powers, so Im not sure.After serving his suspension, Brady is eligible to return to the field on Oct. 9, when the Browns host the Patriots.I was hoping he would appeal for like one game, Thomas joked. So he would be suspended Week 5 and we didnt have to see him.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Padres Jerseys . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Padres Jerseys 2019 . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. https://www.cheappadresjerseys.us/ .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Padres Jerseys China . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Padres Jerseys 2020 . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. HUNTSVILLE, Texas -- John Dewey III was 5 of 8 from the floor for 21 points as Sam Houston State knocked off Southern 91-83 on Thursday night.Dewey III, who made all 11 free throw attempts, also had three assists and two steals.Dakarai Henderson, who finished with 14 points, now has scored exactly 1,000 points in his career. Torry Butler had 13 points and grabbed 10 rebounds and Jamal Williams chipped in 12 points for SHSU (2-1).The Bearkats, who were ahead 44-40 at the break and led throughout the second half, were up 81-66 with 5:01 remaining.dddddddddddd The Jaguars battled back to close to 89-83 with 23 seconds left following an Emanuel Shepherd layup and a Trelun Banks trey.Dewey III answered with two free throws for the final score.Shawn Prudhomme had 26 points and 11 rebounds to lead Southern (0-3). Banks added 19 points and Sam Jared had 18 for the Jaguars. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz