Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:01
results.Nick Franklin had three hits, incl Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Mack Horton called Chinese swimmer Sun Yang a drug cheat, and then went out and dethroned the defending Olympic champion in the 400-meter freestyle.Horton won his first Olympic gold medal with a time of 3 minutes, 41.55 seconds Saturday night before the Australian women capped the first night of swimming with a world-record victory in the 4x100 freestyle relay.Sun finished second.After the preliminaries, Horton was asked about a reported incident between him and Sun at the practice pool earlier in the week. The Aussie said Sun splashed me to say hello, and I didnt respond because I dont have time for drug cheats.In 2014, Sun served a three-month suspension for using a banned stimulant.The last 50 meters I was thinking about what I said and what would happen if he gets me here, said Horton, who beat Sun by just 13-hundredths of a second. I didnt have a choice but to beat him.Horton was asked by a Chinese reporter why he described Sun that way.I used the words drug cheat because he tested positive, the Aussie said. I just have a problem with athletes who have tested positive and are still competing.Horton celebrated his victory without even acknowledging Sun in the lane next to him. Sun made a move as though he wanted to congratulate Horton, but the winner looked the other way. They got out of the pool together but acted as if the other didnt exist.I dont think we need to care too much about what the Australian says, Sun said through a translator. Ive got a gold medal (from 2012) and my world ranking. I dont need to prove myself anymore.Still, Sun defended himself after the race.I am clean, he said. Ive done whatever it takes to prove Im a clean athlete.Horton and Sun finally gave each other a begrudging handshake on the medal stand, but that was about it.Sun described the last four years as being tough, in part because of mistakes hes made.In November 2013, he was caught driving without a license after an accident in China. At last years world championships in Russia, he was accused of an altercation with a female Brazilian swimmer in the warm-up pool and then he failed to show up for the 1,500 freestyle final.Ive learned, the 24-year-old Chinese swimmer said. I know now to face up to failure and have a broader perspective. Those are invaluable lessons to me. All those hard-learned lessons will guide me through the rest of my life. Being young, sometimes you can get a bit naughty. You dont have a lot of common sense. Nike Tn Requin 2020 . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Air Max Tn Plus Livraison Gratuite . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-air-max-200-outlet.html . Tests earlier this week revealed a Grade 2 left hamstring strain for Sabathia, who was hurt in last Fridays start against San Francisco. Its an injury that will require about eight weeks to heal. He finished a disappointing campaign just 14-13 with a career-worst 4. Air Max Destockage . -- The Sacramento Kings are set to become the first major professional sports franchise to accept Bitcoin virtual currency for ticket and merchandise purchases. Air Max 97 Moins Cher . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. NEW YORK -- If only Evan Longoria got to play every game at Yankee Stadium.Longoria had an RBI double against Luis Severino in the first inning and a three-run double off Luis Cessa that capped a six-run fourth Sunday in the Tampa Bay Rays 12-3 rout of the New York Yankees.Longoria also singled in the seventh. His 74 hits and 47 RBI top visiting players at new Yankee Stadium, which opened in 2009, and his 15 home runs are tied with Bostons David Ortiz, trailing only Torontos Jose Bautista (17).Its just a place I feel comfortable hitting, he said. I dont know what it is, but I just like playing here.Jake Odorizzi (7-5) won a career-best fourth straight decision, helping the last-place Rays stop a three-game losing streak.Longorias bases-loaded double, which followed a walk to Kevin Kiermaier, was nearly snagged in the right-center gap by 6-foot-7 right fielder Aaron Judge, who in his second big league game tried for what would have been a spectacular, diving backhand catch.I thought if he left his feet he had a pretty good chance of catching it, Longoria said.Longoria finished the three-game series 7 for 11 with six RBI. His last four games of four RBI or more have all been against New York.I dont know if we got him out the whole series, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said.Longorias productive weekend left the three-time All-Star with a .289 batting average, 26 homers and 70 RBI.Its been a pretty solid year for me offensively, he said. I havent really had any prolonged stretches where I felt like my swing was way out of whack or I wasnt seeing the ball really well.Logan Forsythe hit a second-inning solo homer, and Corey Dickerson made it 5-1 with a three-run homer against Severino, ending an 0-for-17 slide.To me, thats the biggest at-bat of the game right there, Rays manager Kevin Cash said. Coreys been ... working really hard to kind of simplify some things. Its nice when you put the work in and you get some immediate results.Nick Franklin had three hits, including a three-run homer off Cessa in a four-run seventh. The Rays won for only the second time in their last seven.Odorizzi (7-5) allowed three runs and five hits in six innings with six strikeouts and one walk.I think Ive throown quite a few more fastballs recently.dddddddddddd For me I think thats where it all starts, said Odorizzi, who has cut down on his sliders. Once you establish youre going to attack the strike zone, you can get guys to expand off the plate.Judge, who homered in his first big league at-bat Saturday, hit an opposite-field home run in the third that went just over the right-field scoreboard.I think 29 others it stays in the park, but were not playing in 29 others, so hes a strong dude, Odorizzi said.Gary Sanchez hit his second big league home run, a two-run drive in the fourth. Other than the home runs, Odorizzi made few mistakes in the 95-degree heat.I asked him how he was doing, Cash said. He looked at me and told me hes from the Midwest, that heats not an issue for him. So well remember that next time it gets really hot.TRAINERS ROOMRays: INF Logan Morrison (right forearm strain) and OF Oswaldo Arcia (right elbow strain) will be evaluated by the Rays at Tropicana Field on Monday and could be activated during the series against San Diego. Morrison hit .231 (4 for 13) with a double during a four-game rehab assignment with Class A Charlotte and Arcia batted .294 (5 for 17) with a double, triple and four RBI in six games with the Stone Crabs.Yankees: 1B Mark Teixeira was out of the lineup for the second straight day. Girardi said Teixeira was banged up and could use consecutive days off. ... RHP Bryan Mitchell (left big toe), on the DL since spring training, allowed three runs and five hits in 2 1/3 innings for Class A Tampa at Daytona on Saturday night in his second rehab start.UP NEXTRays: LHP Drew Smyly (4-11) starts Mondays series opener against the Padres and RHP Luis Perdomo (5-6). Smyly is 2-0 with a 2.52 ERA in his last four starts after going 0-7 with a 7.60 ERA in his previous 10.Yankees: RHP Chad Green (1-2) will be recalled from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre to start Mondays series opener against Toronto and R.A. Dickey (8-12). Green, who had been sent down Aug. 4, will be making his fifth start and ninth appearance of the year for New York. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz