Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:01
st Team Impulse and Immortals squads b Antworten

GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The Dallas Cowboys dynamic rookie duo is showing no signs of slowing down.Quarterback Dak Prescott beat the Green Bay Packers depleted secondary through the air. Running back Ezekiel Elliott wore the defense down on the ground.Prescott threw three touchdown passes and Elliott pounded away at the Packers for 157 yards on 28 carries in Dallas 30-16 road win Sunday.Thats how we play with our physical style, Elliott said. A lot of teams, they dont want to bang in there for four quarters and as the game goes on, we get stronger and they get a little bit weaker.The surging Cowboys (5-1) won their fifth straight with Prescott and Elliott reaching new milestones.Elliott now has 703 yards rushing, the second-most in a players first six career games behind only Eric Dickerson (787). Elliott also became the only rookie to rush for at least 130 yards in four consecutive games.Prescott was 18 of 27 for 247 yards. He shook off two fumbles -- losing one -- and an interception to lead Dallas on a seven-play, 75-yard touchdown drive that ended with a 4-yard touchdown pass to Cole Beasley for an 18-point lead with 10:26 left over Green Bay (3-2).Prescott is starting for veteran Tony Romo, who injured his back in the preseason. Romo seems to be getting healthier and could be close to returning. Following a bye, the Cowboys next play on Oct. 30 against the Philadelphia Eagles.Prescott is making coach Jason Garretts impending decision on whether to go back to Romo tougher every week.This is his team. This is Tonys team and Im just here to help my team win each and every game that I can, Prescott said.There is no quarterback controversy in Green Bay, though there are plenty of questions about the state of the passing game.Four turnovers ultimately doomed the Packers. But once again, drops were a problem a few times with receivers. Quarterback Aaron Rodgers was 31 of 42 for 294 yards, but also accounted for two turnovers with an interception and fumble.Taking care of the ball, thats the No. 1 priority. We had opportunities today and gave it up, and multiple times, and thats never been something weve done here, receiver Jordy Nelson said. So weve got to get that fixed quickly.Other notes and takeaways from Sundays game:BOO BIRDS: Even Rodgers wasnt immune from the uncharacteristic boos from Packers fans at times directed at the struggling offense.Look, were upset, theyre upset, its part of it, Rodgers said of the booing. Its not the first time. Probably wont be the last time. The Packers didnt get into the end zone until Rodgers and Cobb connected on a 6-yard touchdown pass with 6:53 left to get within 27-16.RECORD STREAK OVER: Prescott threw the first interception of his career after he was picked off on third-and-8 from the Dallas 6, throwing out of his end zone with 20 seconds left in third quarter. Safety Morgan Burnett had the diving interception. Prescotts NFL-record streak for a quarterback at the start of his career without an interception ended at 176 pass attempts. He broke the mark of 162 previously held by New Englands Tom Brady earlier in the game.STRENGTH VS. STRENGTH: Dallas dented Green Bays league-best run defense . The Cowboys rushed for 93 yards in the first half against the Packers, which was already a season high against Green Bay. The Packers had been allowing 42.8 yards per game entering Sunday, while Dallas was averaging a league-best 155.2 yards per game.Whether its winning your 1-on-1 matchups or getting off blocks or just finishing the play, really, overall it just wasnt good enough, Packers linebacker Clay Matthews said.LATE TURNAROUND: After a three-and-out late in the second quarter for the Packers, the Cowboys went on five-play, 97-yard scoring drive in just 33 seconds, ending with Prescotts 20-yard touchdown pass to Brice Butler. The score gave Dallas an 11-point lead and momentum going into halftime.It was Dallas longest touchdown drive since a three-play, 98-yard scoring drive against the St. Louis Rams on Oct. 23, 2011.THINNED OUT: The Packers thin secondary, which was already without CBs Sam Shields (concussion) and Quinten Rollins (groin), lost CB Damarious Randall in the second quarter after he aggravated a groin injury. McCarthy has already ruled out Rollins for Thursday nights game against Chicago.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Genaro Armas at: https://twitter.com/GArmasAP Air Max 97 Moins Cher . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Air Max 200 Pas Cher Homme . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. http://www.airmaxpaschersite.fr/basket-air-max-200-outlet.html . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. Air Max 200 France . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Air Max 97 Pas Cher Chine .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. The League of Legends free-agent frenzy has begun, and the first big domino in the North American LCS has dropped. Adrian Adrian Ma has inked a deal with Phoenix1 and he will be leaving Immortals to join the club for the 2017 spring campaign.Over the four splits in Adrians career, the former All-NA LCS support has never failed to make the top four of the regular season, even winning the regular season crown last spring with the 17-1 Immortals; however, the World Championships have eluded him, his past Team Impulse and Immortals squads both failing to reach the top three over the course of the year to qualify.I appreciated my year on Immortals and the opportunities that they provided me. During the off season I carefully considered some of the many options I had and how I wanted to move forward for the next year. After talking with Phoenix1, I realized that they had two components that made my decision easier; strong domestic players in Zig and Inori that I would want to work with, and a fresh team that has a legitimate chance at making a successful run at playoffs. While talking to the owner, Michael Moore, it was very apparent that he took all of my concerns and ideas for the team into consideration. I feel playing for Phoenix 1 will help me grow, botth as a player and as a person, said Adrian.ddddddddddddPhoenix1 has also renewed the contracts of three of its starters from the summer split: top laner Derek Zig Shao, Rookie of the Split runner-up jungler Rami Inori Charagh, and Korean import mid laner Choi Pirean Jun-sik. On who will be lining up with Adrian in P1s new bottom lane is still to be decided, as the team is currently trying out AD carries in South Korea.We couldnt be more excited to have Adrian as part of the P1 org moving into next season. Were confident he will help us build on the success we found at the end of the last split. I think fans can look forward to watching a stronger, more exciting P1 next season, said Michael Moore, co-owner of Phoenix1.The inaugural split for Phoenix1 was two distinct halves. The club failed to register a win in the round-robin stage of the summer split, but bounced back in the second half to finish 8th in the league and make it through relegations. With a strong end to the 2016 year and a revamped bottom lane, P1 is in position to not only avoid relegation again, but fight for the postseason come spring split in mid-January. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz