Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

21.09.2019 09:06
window before position players have th Antworten

With the NFL season finally here, we have individual teams previews at ESPN Chalk for all 32 teams. I give my overall assessment of each teams strengths and weaknesses heading into the season, including my take on how each team will perform against the spread and if they are a good over/under play. I also give my take on each teams future-book odds, including Super Bowl futures and odds to win the division or conference, if I think thats a better bet. Plus, I give my take on each teams over/under season win total.Were starting with all 16 teams in the NFC.Odds are from the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Monday, Sept. 5.?FPI Projection is the number of wins projected by ESPNs Football Power Index.?MLE is the Money-Line Estimate using the CG Technology Week 1-16 lines and converting them to a money line and their chance of winning each game, then adding those up to get a win total to compare to the betting number W/L/T is the record by again going through each teams Week 1-16 lines at the CG Technology books and giving a win for each game favored and a loss for each game as an underdog?(Note: each Week 17 game is set as a pick-em. Also, CG Technology closed these lines at the start of the preseason, so Ive made adjustments for?major injuries.)NFC: East | West | North | SouthAFC betting previews | NFC | Super Bowl betsNFC EastNew York Giants Super Bowl odds: 18-1 (opened 40-1) Over/Under win total: 8.5 (Over EVEN/Under -120)FPI Projection: 8.3 |?MLE: 7.9 |?W/L/T: 8-7-1Overview: One of the fallouts of Tony Romos injury is that the Giants are now the 8-5 favorite to win the NFC East despite having an over/under season win total of eight (same as the Cowboys, but with slightly more juice on the over). The Giants were a disappointing 6-10 last season but at least were profitable (barely) at 8-7-1 against the spread.Everyone knows about Odell Beckham Jr.s extraordinary pass-catching abilities Air Max 95 Pas Cher Chine . -- Aldon Smith believes he is on the path to being sober for good. Vapormax 2019 Pas Cher . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. http://www.vapormaxpascher.be/ . The news was first reported on Gonzalezs Twitter account and confirmed by the Rockies. Gonzalez has a six-week window before position players have their first workout at spring training in Arizona. Vapormax 2019 Homme Pas Cher . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Vapormax Plus Pas Cher Chine . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. WOMENS 4x100m FREESTYLE RELAY (2324 local time, 1224 Sunday AEST)The Aussies have won this event at two of the past three Olympics, with a bronze medal at the other. A win here would also be a massive boost to the individual hopes of the Campbell sisters.MENS ROAD RACE - RICHIE PORTE (0930, 2230 Saturday AEST)On the back of a fifth placing in the Tour de France, one of the hardest courses in recent Olympic road race memory should be to the Aussies liking. A podium finish is within reach.MENS BASKETBALL - AUSTRALIA v FRANCE (1415 local, 0315 Sunday AEST)Tough one first up for the Boomers against a France side featuring four NBA stars, including four-time NBA champion and siix-time NBA All-Star Tony Parker.dddddddddddd A win could set up Australia for a run at second place in Group A.MENS 400M FREESTYLE - MACK HORTON (2230 local, 1130 AEST)Traditional opening day event, which Ian Thorpe dominated to win gold in 2000 and 2004 to get the Aussies off to a flying start. Horton is the world No.1.WOMENS FOOTBALL - AUSTRALIA v GERMANY (1800 local, 0700 Sunday AEST)After losing their opener to Canada, the Matildas need at least a draw against the world No.2, otherwise their path to the medal rounds will become very tough. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz