Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 83 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

21.09.2019 09:06
said through a translator. Antworten

FRISCO, Texas -- Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo took 11-on-11 snaps on Thursday for the first time since suffering a compression fracture in his back on Aug. 25.Offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said Romo took one team period with the scout team working against the Cowboys first-team defense, as well as all of the scout-team seven-on-seven snaps. Linehan said Romo was on something of a pass count and will remain on one as he continues to get back into form.My vantage point is he looks like he gets better each day, gets stronger and looks like he feels better, Linehan said. But I couldnt really speak on how someone feels. I know how they look and he looks better daily.Thursday is the 10-week mark since Romo was injured on a hit from Seattle Seahawks defensive end Cliff Avril. At the time of the diagnosis, he was given a six to 10 week recovery period. Dak Prescott will start Sunday at the Cleveland Browns, but the Cowboys are not sure if Romo will be ready Nov. 13 against the host Pittsburgh Steelers or what role he would play if he can suit up.Linehan said Romos throwing will increase incrementally.Tony and I will have a discussion each day as to what those numbers are, Linehan said. Our Thursdays are different than Wednesdays and Fridays ... but trying to get all of the seven-on-seven for right now with the show team and then just see how many throws. On a Wednesday hell probably throw more on individual. He couldnt this week because he didnt throw on Wednesday. He threw a lot on Monday and Tuesday so we wanted to work him pretty good today and hopefully tomorrow with the same deal. Well just see how he feels, gets up that day and feels better, lets add a period or add five throws or whatever it is.Dez Bryant and Jason Witten came away impressed.Looked like he was throwing little missiles, Bryant said. He was drilling it.Said Witten, Hes working his way back. He looked sharp ... I know hes doing what he has to do and working and it was good to see him out there in the beginning and throughout the practice. I know hes excited.Romo took part in a limited part of one practice last week, throwing only scout-team seven-on-seven drills. He has been throwing for weeks but has stepped up his conditioning work recently once the broken bone had healed.Because of the time needed for the bone to heal, Romo was not able to do as much core work that has been part of his daily regiment since undergoing two back surgeries in 2013.Hes been working, Ill give him that, Bryant joked. He lost some weight. I thought I seen a couple abs on him. One or two. Vapormax Herre Zalando . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Vapormax Dame Tilbud Danmark . Vaives lawyer Trevor Whiffen claims the former 50-goal man wasnt provided with a copy of the claim beforehand and that he would not have agreed to the allegations made against the NHL had he been asked to review its contents. http://www.vapormaxdanmark.com/vapormax-herre-sko-danmark/vapormax-sort-dk.html . Each of Houstons starters scored in double figures as the Rockets improved to 2-0 against the Spurs this season, with both victories coming on the road. They also moved within 3 1/2 games of San Antonio (22-7) for the lead the Southwest Division. Vapormax Dame Ebay Danmark . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Vapormax Danmark Online . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. LOS ANGELES -- Yasiel Puig topped himself yet again, electrifying the Dodger Stadium crowd with another big moment in a week already full of them for the rookie newly arrived to the major leagues. Puig hit his first career grand slam, Zack Greinke pitched four-hit ball over seven innings, and Los Angeles defeated Atlanta 5-0 on Thursday night, snapping the Braves five-game winning streak. "Hes really going out there and playing like he belongs up here," veteran Braves pitcher Tim Hudson said of Puig, who made his debut on Monday. Clinging to a 1-0 lead, the Dodgers loaded the bases in the eighth after Cory Gearrin gave up one-out singles to Skip Schumaker and Luis Cruz, and then walked pinch-hitter Hanley Ramirez. That set the stage for Puig, who had fans on their feet and clapping in expectation of more exploits from the 22-year-old Cuban defector. He was 5 for 8 with two homers and five RBIs in his first two games this week before going 0 for 4 on Wednesday. Watching from the dugout, Dodgers manager Don Mattingly and first baseman Adrian Gonzalez were chatting about what Puig might do. "We said, It should be grand slam here and its on the first pitch," Mattingly recounted. "Youre trying to get one there and he gets you four." Puig homered on the first pitch into the right field pavilion, extending the Dodgers lead to 5-0. He took his fourth curtain call of the week from the top of the dugout steps, raising both arms to acknowledge the cheers. "What information we had on him going in and knowing what I wanted him to do in that situation, that obviously wasnt it," Gearrin said. "It was a slider and I didnt get it down enough. I left it up and out over the plate, and he did what he was supposed to do." Typical of his hard-charging style, Puig was going so fast he nearly came up on Ramirezs heels as they crossed home plate in succession. One of his teammates poured water on Puigs head in celebration. He really got soaked after the game, when Cruz dumped a container of water over his head during an on-field interview. "Its just infectious the way he plays," Mattingly said. "Seems like theres a joy in his game. Its the way youre supposed to play. He just looks so fresh. Thats what gives our guys so much energy." Puig had singled, struck out and grounded out to shortstop in his three previous at-bats. &qquot;With the fans here and us winning, the pressure comes off," Puig said through a translator.dddddddddddd He said he doesnt feel any extra pressure compared to what he felt in the minors or playing back home in Cuba. "Its the same for me," he said shrugging. "I prepare myself to do what Im doing and the team is winning." Playing right field, Puig showed off his cannon of an arm, cutting off balls that might have gone for extra bases and firing throws to keep runners from advancing. "Hes a good player on both sides of the ball," Atlanta manager Fredi Gonzalez said. "He made a couple of nice plays defensively, and it looks like hes got a pretty good arm." Greinke (3-1) put his recent struggles behind him, striking out a season-high seven and walking three to earn his first victory since May 15 against Washington. The right-hander had given up four runs and nine hits while walking three in 5 1-3 innings of a 7-6 loss in 10 innings at Colorado last weekend, one of four recent rough outings for Greinke. "Id been struggling, but I felt like Id been pretty close," he said. "Right now is not my sharpest, but just working on it trying to get better." Hudson (4-5) dueled Greinke through seven innings, allowing one run and four hits. He struck out five and walked none in his first start against the Dodgers since 2011. The NL East-leading Braves lost for the first time in June. They had won seven of nine and 15 of 19 coming into the opener of their seven-game West Coast trip. Pena, hitting .321 coming in, was 1 for 4 with a strikeout. Freddie Freeman, who came in hitting .306, was 1 for 4 with two strikeouts for the Braves. Andrelton Simmons was hitless in four at-bats, ending his 11-game hitting streak. NOTES: The Dodgers notched their seventh shutout victory of the season. ... The Dodgers last six homers have been hit by rookies Puig (3), Van Slyke (2), and Tim Federowicz (1). ... The Dodgers selected RHP Chris Anderson of Jacksonville (Fla.) University with their first-round pick (18th overall) in the first-year player draft. The 20-year-old junior was 7-5 with a 2.49 ERA and three complete games in 14 starts this season. The team took LHP Tom Windle of Minnesota with the 56th overall selection in the second round. He was 6-4 with a 2.14 ERA in 14 starts as a junior. ... Dodgers 2B Mark Ellis turned 36 on Thursday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz