Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

19.09.2019 04:48
BCS national championship.No Antworten

Wimbledon wheelchair champion Gordon Reid is hoping to follow in the footsteps of Andy Murray by adding a Paralympic gold medal to his first success at SW19.Murray holds both prestigious titles after clinching gold at London 2012 before securing two Wimbledon triumphs, first in 2013. He followed his 2016 Wimbledon win with Olympic gold in Rio.Reid is also a reigning Wimbledon champion after he won the tournaments first ever wheelchair singles event, as well as the doubles, to continue a superb year that already included winning the Australian Open title and reaching the French Open final.The 24-year-old has struck up a strong rapport with Murray in recent months and admits his fellow Scot is a brilliant example to follow.Our paths dont cross that often because they obviously have busy schedules but theyve been really supportive of me, Reid said. I caught Andy for a chat at the Wimbledon champions dinner which was great.The guy had just won Wimbledon a few hours before and all he asked about was me, what I had coming up, the Paralympics, how many players were in the draw, when I was going out - he never mentioned himself once.That sums up the kind of person he is, he really is inspiring. Then a few days later he was out at the Davis Cup, supporting the team there and training with them. It speaks volumes for his character.Aged 13, Reid contracted transverse myelitis, a condition that affects the spinal cord and left him without the use of his legs.Reid, who is from Alexandria, North West of Glasgow, took up wheelchair tennis to stay active and, 11 years later, he is a six-time grand slam champion in singles and doubles events.Has he ever challenged Murray to a match in the chair?Hes probably got as much chance as beating me in the chair as I have if I went on my feet and played him running, Reid said.Im pretty sure hed be a good wheelchair player if he had a few months to get used to it. Hed make a good doubles partner for me, thats for sure.As well as the singles, Reid will be playing doubles in Brazil alongside his Wimbledon partner Alfie Hewett. He has a realistic chance of sealing gold in both competitions.Now preparing for his third Paralympic Games, Reid has reached six major finals out of the six available so far this year and won four of them.The big difference for me in the Paralympics and the slams is youre representing your country, youve got that flag on your chest and the name on your shirt, Reid added.Its bigger than just you as an individual athlete. Ive always loved playing for my country, its an amazing experience and makes you feel part of something bigger. Clearance Steph Curry Shoes . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. Steph Curry Shoes From China . The recently retired Stern was elected Friday to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and will be enshrined with the class of 2014 on Aug. https://www.stephencurryshoescheap.com/ . LOUIS -- Theres no telling how these wacky World Series games will end. Steph Curry Shoes Outlet . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. Steph Curry Shoes Deals . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. It has been a week in the SEC that we wont soon forget.Hurricane Matthew, projected to be one of the most severe storms to ever hit the east coast of Florida, caused Saturdays LSU-Florida game in Gainesville to be postponed. It has not been rescheduled.The storm also forced the postponement of Georgias game with South Carolina to Sunday with a kickoff time of 2:30 p.m. ET.So that leaves us with five games as the 2016 season reaches its halfway point. Here are some storylines to watch:When Ray Goff was the head coach at Georgia (1989-95) he had a penchant for recruiting the sons of coaches.If a coachs kid was pretty good we would sign them, said Goff. They knew how to play the game and what the game was all about. They were smart and they were disciplined.There are two coaches sons Goff will never forget:?In 1990 Georgia signed safety Will Muschamp out of the Darlington School in Rome, Ga. Muschamp broke his leg the summer before his senior season in high school and so very few schools recruited him. Muschamp walked on at Georgia, became a scholarship player, and eventually became a captain on Georgias 1994 team. Muschamps dad, Larry, was a head coach at Darlington and East Rome High School.?In February of 1994 Georgia signed Kirby Smart from Bainbridge, Ga. Smart was a Class AAA All-State player who redshirted as a freshman. He went on to become an All-SEC defensive back in 1998 and finished his career with 13 interceptions. At Bainbridge High School Smart was coached by his dad, Sonny.Both Muschamp and Smart went into the family business, which was coaching. On Sunday afternoon, 22 years after they were teammates, they will be on opposite sidelines as Georgia goes to South Carolina for a game that was moved because of Hurricane Matthew.Smart, 40, is in his first year as a head coach at Georgia.Muschamp, 45, is in his first year as the head coach at South Carolina. He was previously the head coach at Florida (2011-2014).Both of them are very motivated and very excitable, Goff said of the two. Both of them want to win and they both want to win badly.Alabama will put the nations longest winning streak (17) on the line when No. 1 Crimson Tide (5-0, 2-0 SEC) go to No. 16 Arkansas (4-1, 0-1).Arkansas is 4-17 all-time against the No. 1 ranked teams, but the Hogs are known for playing the top-ranked team really tough over the years. Dating back to the start of the AP poll in 1936, Arkansas has nine losses by eight or fewer points to the No. 1 team. Michigan is second with eight such losses.The last time Arkansas beat No. 1 was in 20077 when the Hogs upset LSU 50-48 in three overtimes on the day after Thanksgiving.dddddddddddd Ironically, LSU would go on from that loss to win the BCS national championship.No. 9 Tennessee (5-0, 2-0) is making its first trip ever to No. 8 Texas A&M (5-0, 3-0) and a lot of people will be watching Volunteers quarterback Joshua Dobbs.Dobbs is playing some of the best football in his career. Two weeks ago he was brilliant, leading Tennessee back from a 21-0 deficit to beat Florida 38-28 in Knoxville.Last week Dobbs posted 256 yards of total offense, including a 43-yard touchdown on the last play of the game as Tennessee beat Georgia 34-31 in Athens.Hes won 11 straight games as Tennessees starting quarterback. He is 19-5 in his last 24 starts.Josh is always calm in his demeanor and our team feeds off that, said Tennessee coach Butch Jones.Both Vanderbilt (2-3, 0-2) and Kentucky (2-3, 1-2) still have hope of going to a bowl game.The winner of Saturdays game (4 p.m., SEC Network) in Lexington, Ky., will be 3-3 and still in the hunt. The loser would be 2-4 and would then have to win four of its last six games.Thats a tall order in this conference. Vanderbilt played Florida to the wire last week before losing 13-6 in Nashville. Kentucky played tough against No. 1 Alabama for a little while but was eventually overcome 34-6.I thought they played Alabama well early, said Vanderbilt coach Derek Mason. They are starting to find their identity.Auburn (3-2, 1-1) played its first five games at home. Now the Tigers will go to the road to play Mississippi State (2-2, 1-1) in what will be an important game for both teams.The game was originally scheduled for the SEC Network but was moved to ESPN after the postponement of the LSU-Florida game.Keep your eye on the Auburn offense when it gets into the red zone. Two weeks ago against LSU the Tigers made five trips inside the 20-yard line and had to settle for field goals all five times.Head coach Gus Malzahn and offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee have made some adjustments to address the problem. The changes worked last week against Louisiana-Monroe (58-7) but lets see if they work against the No. 4 defense in the SEC.Also watch Mississippi States Nick Fitzgerald, one of the best dual-threat quarterbacks in the SEC. Fitzgerald has run for 329 yards and passed for 603 more. Hell be the focal point of an Auburn defense that is rated No. 5 in the SEC (356.3 yards per game). ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz