Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

15.07.2019 10:57
a game-time decision whether hell play Antworten

Terry Gibson said Atletico Madrid blew the chance to win the Champions League after their shoot-out defeat to Real Madrid. Sergio Ramos gave Real the lead in the 15th minute but, after Antoine Griezmann missed a penalty, Atletico levelled late on through Yannick Ferreira-Carrasco.Heading into extra-time the momentum seemed to be with Atletico, who were looking to avenge their 2014 final defeat to Real. However, neither side could find a winner and Juanfran hit the post with Atleticos fourth penalty to give Cristiano Ronaldo the chance to seal victory for Real.Atletico blew it in extra-time, said La Liga expert Gibson on Sky Sports. They were so much better in the second half of the game and they looked more likely to win it in 90 minutes. Antoine Griezmann missed a penalty in regular time They looked fitter and sharper, but in extra-time fear took over and gripped both teams. Real Madrid were there to be beaten and they showed great character and resilience to stick in there.Three or four players were hobbling in extra-time, even after taking penalties, and they really had to work hard.Real have now won the competition 11 times while Zinedine Zidane is one of only seven men to lift the trophy as a player and coach.Five months in charge and he has won the Champions League, said Gibson. Many managers at the top of the game for years dont get near it. Its been an extraordinary turnaround in a topsy-turvy season for Real Madrid and it has ended on a high. Cristiano Ronaldo lifts the trophy We underestimate the desire and spirit of the elite players that play for Real. They have had so much experience, win trophy after trophy, but they dug deep tonight.We associate spirit and work-rate with Atletico, but Real showed that tonight.While it was celebration time for Real, it was more heartbreak for Atletico, who have lost three times in the final.But Gibson does not expect manager Diego Simeone to depart and thinks they have a bright future.This squad is in really good shape and has been built for the future. It has good balance and young players. Why would he want to leave? He has so much to accomplish, particularly in this competition. Also See: Ronaldo fires Real to victory As it happened Chuma Edoga Womens Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Chuma Edoga Youth Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.authenticnyjetspro.com/Leveon-bell-jets-jersey/ . -- Jacksonville wide receiver Cecil Shorts will likely be a game-time decision whether hell play Sunday in the Jaguars home game against the San Diego Chargers. Sam Darnold Youth Jersey . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. Curtis Martin Womens Jersey . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Nico Rosberg said his clean sweep of practice sessions in Suzuka helped him beat Lewis Hamilton to pole position for the Japanese Grand Prix by just 0.013s.Rosberg has been the quickest Mercedes all weekend and topped Hamilton in Q1 and Q2, only for the reigning world champion to edge ahead in the initial Q3 laps. On the final runs Rosberg just did enough to get ahead on a 1:30.647 which Hamilton was unable to match.Reflecting on the lap, Rosberg said: Of course, happy with the result in the end. It was going well the whole weekend and I had a good balance in the car, feeling good, feeling comfortable, and thats what allows me to put in a lap like that in the end.It was just a good lap, just got it all done properly, thats it. I knew I could do it, I knew I could do a good lap. The first one in Q3 wasnt perfect so I just had to get my head down and nail it.Its Rossbergs third consecutive pole position at the Suzuka circuit, though Hamilton beat him to victory from second on the grid in 2014 and 2015.ddddddddddddRosberg knows the start - where Hamilton barged past him last year - will be key, but the German is also wary about the role tyres will play over the course of the race.Its just putting everything together. For sure the start is going to be an important one tomorrow, and weve seen this weekend its not been too easy because its downhill and the grip somehow has been a bit lower than usual - so its going to be an interesting challenge.From then on just need to get the tyre life to get to do long enough stints and everything to get the strategy to work, its just putting everything together. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz