Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

15.07.2019 10:57
nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the s Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- Nobody wanted to be left out Saturday, as the first seven hitters in the Los Angeles Dodgers lineup had multihit games, with Joc Pederson leading the way with a home run, double and single.The Dodgers, who lead the majors in batting average and slugging percentage since the All-Star break, combined 17 hits and a pair of successful challenges for an 8-4 victory over the Pittsburgh Pirates.Were just grinding as a team, putting together quality at-bats, Pederson said. Weve been hitting balls hard for a while now. It was nice to get a game where everybody got a benefit from it.The offense has been swinging the bat really well, he said. The bullpen has been doing really well. Weve just been playing good baseball. We have to keep building on that.The Dodgers hit five doubles and used three Pittsburgh errors to win a game that did not see a 1-2-3 inning until the bottom of the eighth.Pederson had his 17th homer, a two-run shot. Corey Seager also three hits and an RBI as Los Angeles overcame a 3-1 deficit by scoring in each of the first six innings.Relievers Josh Fields, Julio Urias (3-2), Joe Blanton, Pedro Baez, Josh Ravin and Kenley Jansen combined to hold Pittsburgh to one run over 7 1/3 innings. Jansen got his 35th save.A starter in his 10 previous appearances, Urias came with two outs in the third, and pitched 2 2/3 innings of scoreless relief.Its a huge win for us, Pederson said. It didnt go the way we planned, but Julio stepped up big, and we were able to get some runs and win the ballgame.The Pirates, who had 10 hits to go with 11 walks, tied a franchise record by leaving 18 men on base. They left the bases loaded in the first and second innings.They were out there. We couldnt get them in, manager Clint Hurdle said. I dont think we were trying to do anything except fight, scratch, claw our way back into the game.Dodgers starter Brandon McCarthy was forced from the game in the second inning with right hip stiffness. He walked home runs in runs in both the first and second innings as he struggled with control for his second straight start.I just couldnt work through it. I think its more game intensity. In the bullpen I can get through it, he said. I need to take some time and get the body right. Ive got to get back physically to a good point. Whatever that takes, however long it takes.McCarthy walked five and hit one of the 13 batters he faced, throwing 29 of 51 pitches out of the strike zone.Gerrit Cole (7-8) gave up 12 hits and six runs in 4 1/3 innings.Jung Ho Kang hit his 12th home run and Francisco Cervelli had three hits for the Pirates. Pittsburgh had won 14 of 18 from the Dodgers before this loss.The Dodgers needed their second successful challenge -- and a 2:29 review -- to take a 6-3 lead in the fifth.Urias put down a sacrifice bunt to first baseman John Jaso, and Howie Kendrick broke home from third. Kendrick made a wide dive to avoid Cervellis sweeping tag, and plate umpire Jim Joyce called him out. The call was overturned on replay.The Dodgers tied it at 3 in the third thanks to a successful challenge and Kangs two errors on one play at third base.TRAINERS ROOMPirates: OF Starling Marte left the game in the eighth inning with upper back discomfort. ... Sidelined since July 2, C Chris Stewart (knee) began a rehab assignment Friday night at Double-A Altoona, catching seven innings. ... Cervelli returned to the lineup after missing two games with left wrist discomfort.Dodgers: 3B Justin Turner was a late scratch from the lineup with a right hand contusion, replaced by rookie Dave Segedin. ... RHP Bud Norris (mild mid-back strain) was scheduled to make his first rehab start Saturday for Single-A Rancho Cucamonga.UP NEXTPirates: RHP Chad Kuhl (2-0,3.91) gets the start on Sunday. The 23-year-old rookie made his MLB debut (5IP/3ER) against the Dodgers on June 26, outdueling Clayton Kershaw in Pittsburghs 4-3 victory. The right-hander has allowed two runs over his last two starts.Dodgers: LHP Brett Anderson, who underwent back surgery in March, makes his season debut for the Dodgers on Sunday. In three rehab starts, he went 0-1 with a 2.25 ERA in 12 innings. He was 10-9 in 31 starts with Los Angeles in 2015, and will be the 13th starting pitcher used by the Dodgers this year. Pete Alonso Jersey . LOUIS -- St. Devin Mesoraco Jersey . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. http://www.metssale.com/mets-gregor-blanco-jersey/ . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Noah Syndergaard Mets Jersey . SIMONS ISLAND, Ga. Jacob deGrom Mets Jersey . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Romain Grosjean believes there is no easy solution when it comes to obeying blue flags and says the situation is never going to be ideal.Haas teammate Esteban Gutierrez has come under fire in recent races for the way he has dealt with being lapped, after appearing to hold up Lewis Hamilton during the Hungarian Grand Prix, before Daniel Ricciardo criticised Gutierrez in Germany.Explaining his own experiences from Hockenheim, Grosjean says he can sympathise with Gutierrez after losing nearly three seconds when allowing Ferraris Sebastian Vettel to lap him.It depends on the case, the Frenchman said. When [the leaders] are coming on new tyres or the same tyres and theyre faster its easy. [In Germany] I had Vettel behind me and he was about two tenths faster because he was on old tyres and I was on super-softs so of course it would take him 10 laps to close a two-second gap.I did a few laps in front and then we had a warning from Charlie [Whiting, Formula One race director] and I let him by but it cost us 2.6 seconds in one straight line so that was a lot of time lost.dddddddddddd You are not happy because youre fighting to go to the points as well -- but they are the leaders -- there is no right or wrong answer.Grosjean revealed the issue had been brought up in the drivers briefing ahead of the German Grand Prix, with a number of potential solutions discussed.We discussed about doing a one-second threshold and let him [the faster car] by early, which I think could be a good idea. Some are not in favour. Its never going to be ideal, Grosjean said.I think I would like a blue flag system which is in function on the speed delta in between the cars. If they are one second faster per lap, then the two-second mark is fine.But if they are only two tenths faster per lap -- you see them in the mirrors and they are miles away and not catching up -- so youre like Why should I let them by? But that would be a tough software [to implement]. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz