Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

23.05.2019 12:44
th on Friday.Cairns had their best shooting nig Antworten

Josh Norman appears to have taken a fresh swipe at Odell Beckham Jr after leaving the New York Giants star out of his list of top five wide receivers.Beckham Jr received a one-game ban after repeated on-field confrontations with Carolina cornerback Norman in last seasons 38-35 home loss to the Panthers.Referring to their physical encounter, Norman said afterwards: I hope I pulled back the mask on who this guy really is. Odell Beckham and Josh Norman clashed during last season A string of gravity-defying catches have raised the profile of Beckham Jr, but the highly-rated 23-year-old was a glaring omission from Normans list of top-five wide receivers. Norman named Julio Jones of the Atlanta Falcons, Antonio Brown of the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Dallas Cowboys Dez Bryant, A.J Green from the Cincinnati Bengals, and current team-mate Kelvin Benjamin. I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five. Josh Norman When asked about Beckham Jrs absence, he told NFL Total Access: This is my top five, alright? I dont know if he would put me on his - I really dont care - but this is my top five.So this is what I see. If he wants to get up there, do something to show me. Shoot, man, I played it, I saw it. I dont know, I just didnt think that. But hes working there. I think hes definitely a top 10. Hes working in the top-five bracket. Maybe if I play him again, hell show me different. Beckham Jr and Norman had an eventful showdown during the last NFL season The feuding pair have since aired their grievances again on social media as Beckham Jr tweeted: That boy should thank me for all Ive done for you !!! Your welcome tho ... Lol.Norman quickly fired back: @Obj_3 As your boy @Drake would say trigger finger turn to Twitter fingers huh? Im not Guna sub Tweet you Ima @ You. So wassup?Click on the video above to see Norman name his top five wide receivers.Also See:Ins and Outs LiveWhich NFL rules could changeNFL VideoNFL on Sky SportsAir Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Jordan Basketball Shoes Ireland . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.irelandairjordan.com/ . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Air Jordan Ireland . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Jordan Retro Ireland . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency.The Cairns Taipans have completed a perfect week with Sunday nights 98-83 NBL thrashing of the Illawarra Hawks in Wollongong.Winless at the start of the week, the Taipans claimed their maiden season victory on Thursday against Melbourne United before overpowering the Hawks at WIN Entertainment Centre.Illawarra were playing their fourth game in nine days and were hoping to wrap up their own week with two wins after beating titleholders Perth on Friday.Cairns had their best shooting night of the season and one of the best by any team, hitting 55 per cent of their attempts.The Taipans led at every change and had six players in double figures, led by import Fuquan Edwin (15 points) and veteran forward Mark Worthington (15).Hawks guard Marvelle Harris finished with a game-high 19 and centre AJ Ogivly added 13.Illawarra got away to a positive start but were unable to contain the Taipans red-hot shooting (12 of 18) and fell behind 27-23 at quarter-time.It was a similar story in the second period, as the visitors continued to make shots to stretch the margin to double figures.Back-up guard Damon Heuir emerged as an unlikely offensive source for the Taipans, scoring 12 points off the bench to propel his team to a 52-41 half-time lead.ddddddddddddThe margin never got below six in the second half, as the Taipans confidently cruised to victory.The Hawks have a week to prepare for next Sundays round-five home game against Melbourne United, while the Taipans host the league-leading Sydney Kings next Saturday.We shot 32 per cent in our first three games and its been a lot better in the last two games, and it certainly makes it a lot easier when you make shots, Cairns coach Aaron Fearne said.Nate [Jawai] had his best game tonight, Mark has been good the last few games.It was tough with some of the injuries we had but you overcome the obstacles that come your way.Cairns guard Damon Heuir noted that there were a number of his teammates keeping the scoreboard ticking over.Different guys hit different shots tonight and that was a key factor, he said.Were a really close-knit team and that helped us in those first three games.Hawks coach Rob Beveridge was full of praise for the Taipans.Theyre as good as what weve played this season, he said.We mentally broke down at times and it really hurt us. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz