Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

23.05.2019 12:44
eapairjordan4australia.com/]http://www.cheapairjordan4australia.com/[/ur l] . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lowe Antworten

Tom Latham saw his team-mates fall in all sorts of ways as he battled for nearly three hours and became the first New Zealand batsman to carry his bat in an ODI.While his more experienced colleagues crumbled once again during what has become an arduous tour of the subcontinent, Latham was firm in Dharamsala, where his half-century was the only resistance India faced until he was joined by two defiant lower-order batsmen. From 65 for 7, Latham first collaborated with Doug Bracewell to add 41 runs, and then Tim Southee smacked 55 off 45 balls - his maiden half-century in his 100th ODI - in a 71-run stand for the ninth wicket.New Zealand finished with 190, which was no where near enough to prevent them from going 0-1 down in the five-ODI series, having lost the Tests 0-3. Latham was the only New Zealand batsman to make more than one half-century during the Test series against India and he scored his unbeaten 79 in the first ODI in the same manner as his long-form runs.He either left or defended deliveries that moved outside off stump and accumulated his runs through 39 singles and three twos. With a few deliveries bowled from the College End stopping on the batsmen after landing on a good length, Latham played the ball late. His most productive stroke was the cover drive.As he began to run out of partners, Latham went after the legspinner Amit Mishra, hitting his seventh four and only six before Ish Sodhis dismissal made him the tenth batsman to carry his bat in an ODI.As an opener you want to spend as much time out in the middle as possible, Latham said after New Zealands six-wicket defeat. Obviously, losing wickets at the other end dictated the way I could play and I couldnt be as free as I wanted to be throughout the middle [overs], when I had to build a partnership towards the end with the tail. I suppose thats the reason for batting the way I did in the middle and towards the end.When Latham bats, especially when he plays the back-foot punch and the flick, he reminds you of Kumar Sangakkara, but he said he grew up idolising Michael Hussey. Like Hussey did, Latham sweeps powerfully and the stroke has brought him runs against the Indian spinners.It is one of my favourite shots and its a shot that seems to work for me, especially in conditions where its slow and turning, he said. I find it an easier option than maybe hitting down the ground. Obviously I have to adapt to conditions and thats a shot I like.Latham said the Dharamsala pitch had offered variable bounce early on and that New Zealand could have adopted a better approach. We know we werent quite there in all facets of the match, with the ball especially and in the field too. Hopefully we can change a few things in the next couple of days. When we play our best cricket we will beat most teams in the world.He also defended New Zealands decision to rest fast bowlers Trent Boult and Matt Henry from the first ODI because of the workload they had in the Tests. Boult bowled 106.4 overs in three matches while Henry sent down 82 in two.I think its important for our team that they rest and they are able to go in the next few matches, Latham said. It is pretty tough for the bowlers when they play every game, especially [after] the amount of overs they bowled in the Test series. Hopefully they are rested and recovered and when they do play they are ready to go.Cheap Air Jordan 4 Wholesale . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Cheap Jordan 4 Australia . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. http://www.cheapairjordan4australia.com/ . But Bourque, who has missed three games with a lower-body injury, wont be in the lineup when the Habs travel to Buffalo to take on the Sabres on Wednesday. Cheap Jordan 4 Australia Sale Wholesale Air Jordan 4 Australia . Aaron Harrison scored a 22 points for Kentucky (6-1), which has won four in a row following a Nov. 12 loss to current No. 1 Michigan State. Julius Randle overcame a scoreless first half and added his sixth double-double in as many games with 14 points and 10 rebounds.NEW YORK -- Tyler Nelson scored 23 points, including five in overtime, helping Fairfield overcome a double-digit second-half deficit and beat Wagner 70-64 on Saturday night.Nelson converted a 3-point play 45 seconds into overtime, and the Stags (3-0) never relinquished their lead. Nelson made two of his 10 free throws with nine seconds left to seal it.Curtis Cobb made a 3-pointer off a Jerome Segura assist to tie it at 59 with 16 seconds left in regulation. Cobb finished with 14 points and five rebounds.Leading by eigght at halftime, Wagner (1-2) pushed it to 10, 51-41, with 9:12 remaining on a pair of Blake Francis free throws.ddddddddddddFairfield fought back to tie it at 56, but a 3-point play from Michael Carey made it 59-56 with 1:08 remaining.Carey scored 21 points and had eight boards for Wagner but committed eight turnovers. Jojo Cooper had 13 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists and three steals. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz