Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 67 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.05.2019 11:55
yed by the New York Mets Davey Johnson wit Antworten

PITTSBURGH -- Phil Kessels power-play goal in the second-period stood as the winner in the Pittsburgh Penguins 3-2 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday night.Ian Cole and Conor Sheary also scored for the Penguins, who have won four straight home games against Anaheim and are 6-1 in their last seven games overall against the Ducks. Marc-Andre Fleury made 33 saves.Chris Kunitz got his 200th assist with the Penguins in his 500th game with the team. Kunitz, who was acquired from Anaheim in 2009, became the 18th player and fifth active to play 500 games with Pittsburgh.Corey Perry scored his first of the season and 13th goal in 14 games against Pittsburgh. Cam Fowler scored on the power play for the Ducks, who havent won in Pittsburgh in more than four years.Jonathan Bernier stopped 42 shots in his debut with the Ducks.CAPITALS 2, ISLANDERS 1WASHIGNTON -- Fourth-line grinder Daniel Winnik scored two goals and Vezina Trophy winner Braden Holtby made 21 saves as Washington beat New York in its home opener.Winniks fifth career multi-goal game helped the defending Presidents Trophy winners bounce back from a season-opening loss at Pittsburgh and earn their first victory. Two of those have come with the Capitals, a good sign as they hope to get more depth scoring.Ryan Strome scored a power-play goal for the Islanders, who have no points through two games after losing to the New York Rangers on Thursday. Backup goaltender Thomas Greiss stopped 26 of the 28 shots he faced in his first start.SHARKS 3, BLUE JACKETS 2COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Mikkel Boedker and Joel Ward scored for an early lead and Patrick Marleau had a power-play goal, leading San Jose over Columbus.Martin Jones made 26 saves for San Jose, which beat the Los Angeles Kings 2-1 in its season opener Wednesday.Zach Werenski and Josh Anderson each got his first goal for Columbus, which has lost its first two games this season.Boedker scored 9:22 into the first period when a dump-in play by Logan Couture led to a tricky rebound off goaltender Sergei Bobrovsky. The puck was deflected to Boedker, who buried it over Bobrovskys left shoulder.BLUES 3, RANGERS 2ST. LOUIS -- Vladimir Tarasenko had a goal and an assist, Carter Hutton stopped 33 shots and St. Louis beat New York.Tarasenko has three goals in three games for the undefeated Blues after netting 40 last season.St. Louis has begun the season with three straight wins for the fourth time. St. Louis also started 3-0-0 in 1969-70, 1993-94 and 2013-14.Hutton got his first win and made several tough saves in his first game with St. Louis. He signed to a two-year, $2.25 million free agent contract on July 1 to back up Jake Allen.The Rangers outshot St. Louis 35-18, with New Yorks Henrik Lundqvist making 15 saves.Chris Kreider and Mika Zibanejad scored for the Rangers. Paul Statsny and Alex Pietrangelo also had goals for St. Louis.PANTHERS 4, RED WINGS 1SUNRISE, Fla. -- Colton Sceviour scored his first goal for Florida and Aleksander Barkov added his second of the season.Sceviour signed with the Panthers as a free agent in July.Vincent Trocheck and Jonathan Marchessault also scored goals for Florida and Marchessault recorded two assists. Jaromir Jagr also had an assist.Barkovs goal made it 3-1 with 2:22 left and Marchessault added an empty-netter about a minute later. The Panthers won their second straight and the Red Wings fall to 0-2.Darren Helm scored for Detroit while Petr Mrazek stopped 34 shots for the Red Wings.Roberto Luongo had 21 saves for the Panthers.MAPLE LEAFS 4, BRUINS 1TORONTO -- Rookies Mitch Marner and Connor Brown scored, helping Toronto roll over Boston for its first win of the season.James van Riemsdyk and Milan Michalek also scored for the Maple Leafs, while Frederik Andersen made 24 saves for his first win with Toronto.Anton Khudobin allowed four goals on 20 shots for Boston. David Pastrnak scored his third goal in two games this season.One of six rookies in Torontos lineup, Brown opened the scoring with his second career goal just over 2 minutes into the first. The 22-year-old Toronto native pounced on Matt Hunwicks point shot that caromed off a pile of bodies in front of Khudobin, shooting it high for the 1-0 lead.LIGHTNING 3, DEVILS 2TAMPA, Fla. -- Valtteri Filppula scored the go-ahead goal on a nifty redirection early in the third period and Tampa Bay beat New Jersey.Steven Stamkos and Alex Killorn also scored for the Lightning, who have opened the season with two comeback wins after trailing by two early on in both games.The Devils got goals from Kyle Palmieri and Travis Zajac. New Jersey lost its season opener 2-1 in overtime Thursday night at Florida.Filppula was positioned in the slot and had his thigh-high deflection of Jason Garrisons shot elude Cory Schneider at 5:43. Rookie Brayden Point also assisted on the goal to get his first NHL point.WILD 4, JETS 3ST. PAUL, Minn. -- Eric Staal and Chris Stewart each got their first goal with Minnesota since being acquired in the offseason, helping the Wild overcome a two-goal deficit.Stewart scored to start the comeback and assisted on Matt Dumbas power-play goal that tied it, then Staal made it 3-2 as the Wild erased the 2-0 deficit with a three-goal second period.Devan Dubnyk made 14 saves for Minnesota, which is now 14-0-2 in its home openers at the Xcel Energy Center. Jonas Brodin added a goal for the Wild.Nikolaj Ehlers, Blake Wheeler and Mark Schiefele scored for Winnipeg. Michael Hutchinson stopped 27 shots for the Jets.SENATORS 4, CANADIENS 3OTTAWA, Ontario -- Erik Karlsson scored the winner in the shootout to lift Ottawa over Montreal.Tom Pyatt, Ryan Dzingel and Zack Smith scored in regulation for the Senators, who have won two straight to open the season. Craig Anderson made 21 saves.Jeff Petry scored twice and Artturi Lehkonen got his first NHL goal for the Canadiens. Al Montoya stopped 35 shots.Pyatt tied the score 3-3 off a great pass from Dzingel to beat Montoya stick side with 2:33 remaining in the third period.Dzingel and Smith scored in the first period to put the Senators up 2-0. Petrys power-play goal late in the second got the Canadiens on the scoreboard. Lehkonen tied it early in the third and Petrys second put Montreal at the 9-minute mark.Puma Moins Cher . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Puma Pas Cher Homme . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.pascherpuma.fr/ . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Puma Pas Cher Promo . Perhaps Carroll was so prepared for a break because he believes there is very little the Seattle Seahawks need heading into the off-season. "I dont see anything that we need to add. We just have to get better," Carroll said. Puma Pas Cher Chine .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey.SAN DIEGO -- Mark Melancon thought back to 2010 or `11, when he was with the Houston Astros.Brad Mills came up to me before a game and said, `Hey, theres a situation tonight where we might put you in left field for a hitter, so go take some fly balls, the reliever recalled his manager telling him. I said, `Youre joking, right?Melancon never made it out there, not with the Astros then or with the Pirates now. But Chicago Cubs manager Joe Maddon gained attention June 28 when left-hander Travis Wood and right-hander Spencer Patton alternated between left field and the mound in the 14th inning against Cincinnati, and Wood got the final three outs of a 7-2, 15-inning win with right-hander Pedro Strop in left field.The moves were made of necessity, not Mad-ness. Might he employ the Maddon Medley with premeditation?You should show more creativity, he said. Everybodys afraid of injury all the time. God, man, drive a car in Manhattan -- you want to be afraid of injury, just walk down the street.Maddon didnt invent the strategy. As Philippe Cousineau pointed out in the Society for American Baseball Researchs Fall 2011 journal, the strategy was employed by the New York Mets Davey Johnson with lefty Jesse Orosco and righty Roger McDowell against the Reds on July 22, 1986, and by the Cubs Lou Piniella with lefty Sean Marshall and righty Aaron Heilman against St. Louis on July 12, 2009.Arizonas Shelby Miller, usually a starting pitcher, pinch ran for Zack Greinke in the 12th inning against Pittsburgh on April 24 and went to left field in the 13th.I could have seen putting Mo in the outfield. I would have never had a problem that. I probably would have raised a lot of eyebrows, Yankees manager Joe Girardi said of Mariano Rivera, who loved to shag flies in the outfield before games and sustained a season-ending injury when his right knee buckled on the Kansas City warning track in May 2012.Maddons spin-the-pitchers came about after he ran out of position players. Righty Joel Peralta relieved Trevor Cahill with two on and one out in the 13th, and Wood took over in left as Chris Coghlan came out of the game in a double switch. Joey Votto lined to leaping second baseman Ben Zobrist, who turned it into a double play, and Maddon exchanged a fist bump with Wood in the dugout.Patton reelieved to start the 14th, retired the leadoff batter, then went to left when Maddon wanted Wood to face Jay Bruce.dddddddddddd. Bruce grounded out, they switched places again, and Patton retired Adam Duvall on a grounder.After that first out, I was confused when I saw Joe coming out with a glove. He was bringing out Travis Woods glove, Patton said. I was just hoping that I didnt mess anything up. Pitchers are used to standing in the outfield and watching guys hit and get fly balls and run them down, but not in front of 40,000 when the game is on the line.After the Cubs burst ahead with five runs in the 15th, Wood worked around a two-out single to finish as Strop manned left -- without having any defensive plays.Having succeeded with the merry-go-round, Maddon is intrigued about the possibility of doing it in the seventh or eighth inning.Its something to be looked at down the road, where you could actually get a nice innings worth of work out of two pitchers, even two innings out of two guys based on the other teams lineup left- and right-handed, he said. Its something to be explored I think in a spring training setting.There is a limit. A manager cannot endlessly switch pitchers back and forth to other spots.A pitcher may change to another position only once during the same inning, Rule 5.10 (d) states.Baltimores Zach Britton, who got the All-Star Game save and leads the AL with 27, imagined what would happen if Orioles manager Buck Showalter asked him to go to the field.I think wed laugh for a second, and then hed be like, `Seriously, youre going out there, Britton said. If it was hit right at me, I think Id be OK. We spend a lot of time shagging out there, but its completely different obviously in a game situation, and the last time I played outfield was in high school.The Yankees Andrew Miller looked at it from another viewpoint: Hes been exclusively a reliever since 2011, all in the American League -- where there is a designated hitter.I think I could probably field OK. I think that maybe the pressure of a game situation might stress me out a little bit, he said. As long as I didnt have to get any at-bats, I think Id be all right. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz