Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

14.05.2019 11:54
itta out and White still the boss and public face of the company.Other fights of note on the main card are Rose Namajunas vs. Ka Antworten

The UFC can hang an under new management sign on the octagon.The new era under the Hollywood entertainment conglomerate WME-IMG banner kicks off Saturday with UFC 201 at Philips Arena in Atlanta. UFC President Dana White and the new owners have suggested little will change immediately for the promotion.Robbie Lawler can only hope that also means the staus quo remains at the top of the welterweight division.The UFC still has plenty of buzz coming off the landmark 200 pay-per-view, though the aftermath has been sullied in recent weeks by former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnars failed drug tests, as well as Jon Jones earlier test failure.Holy Holm has been exposed as the next Buster Douglas one-hit wonder more than a true rival for Ronda Rousey. And UFC 201 almost seems like a speed bump as the promotion gears up for UFC 202 and the anticipated rematch between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor.But looking to steal the spotlight is Lawler, making his third title defense in a remarkable career resurgence, this time against Tyron Woodley. Lawler not only defeated Rory MacDonald and Carlos Condit in his first two defenses, he earned fight of the night honors on both cards.Lawler (26-10) is looking for more than earning that title for a third straight card.No one ever wants fight of the night, he said. Every fight, Ive gone in I want knockout of the night. I want to be in and out quick. Sometimes these guys just have a lot of grit, theyre highly trained and I just cant get them out of there so I get fight of the night. So its not necessarily Im changing anything. Its like, Im just sick of fight of the night. I want to knock people out.Lawler and Condit established a lofty benchmark for the best fight of 2016 with their thrilling slugfest at UFC 195 in Las Vegas. Lawler was awarded a narrow decision and both fighters kept going into a brutal fifth round in which they struggled to lift their arms for punches or defense.A rematch might have been the most intriguing option for both fighters. Lawler, who has finished 20 of 26 fighters by knockout, instead matched up against Woodley.This is who Im fighting. My coaches and guys decided who they wanted me to fight next, he said.The former all-state wrestler from Iowa had his first UFC fight in May 2002, but was out of the promotion by 2005. Back for a second shot, Lawler now stands behind only flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson as the longest-reigning champion in the UFC.Im not excited, he said. Im just a mean fighter whos looking to go out there and finish people and do what I do.Woodley (15-3) wrestled at Missouri and will try to use that as a counter to Lawlers superior standup skills. Woodley is fighting for his first championship over seven fights in his UFC career and lost his only other pro title fight in 2012 when he competed in Strikeforce.The difference between me then and me now is that Im putting everything together, Woodley said. You guys have seen the submission games, youve seen the wrestling games, youve seen the striking game. Over time, I just matured as a fighter and its my time to seize it. Im putting everything together and Im ready to take off.The UFC is ready to take off as well, with WME-IMG set to try and take the dominant mixed martial arts promotion in the world into yet another level. The UFC was sold for approximately $4 billion, with Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta out and White still the boss and public face of the company.Other fights of note on the main card are Rose Namajunas vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz; Matt Brown fights Jake Ellenberger in a welterweight bout; and Francisco Rivera fights Erik Perez.Nike Free Günstig Online Bestellen . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Nike Free Billig Kaufen . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. http://www.nikefreeschweiz.ch/ . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Nike Free Billig . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Nike Free Günstig . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.There once was a time when James Tedesco wasnt the King of Campbelltown.Before the Camden product was burning NRL turf in the modern era, and after former Wests Magpie Jason Taylor was piloting conversions in a former one, there was a player from Minto that every kid wanted to be.That player, code-hopper Jarryd Hayne, on Saturday returns to his hometown for the first time in his NRL career when Gold Coast look to keep their season alive against Wests Tigers.Tigers winger David Nofoaluma remembers a time when every aspiring league junior in the area, including himself, had eyed Haynes every move, swerve, and even footwear.I remember going to get a pair of boots that he wore when I was only a youngster. You go to the store and you ask to get the Jarryd Hayne boots, Nofoaluma told AAP.Jarryds from Campbelltown, so he was one of the players you looked up to when I was a kid. To come in the NRL and even play against him was massive for me.Back in 2009, he was it. He was the man everyone wanted to be.Despite Haynes famous move to gridiron in 2014 that captured the imagination of the entire nation, his mantle as the most popular sportsperson in south-west Sydney was taken over by another local in Tedesco.Not only that, but some even consider the Tigers star the premier fullback in the league today, and wont simply hand back the NSW No.1 State of Origin jumper to its predecessor next year.Tedeescos effort this year is reminiscent of Haynes unforgettable campaign in 2009, when he single-handedly dragged Parramatta to a fairytale grand final appearance with an unprecedented run of form.dddddddddddd.In Tedescos 16 games to Haynes 26 seven years ago, Tedesco has matched, or almost matched, the former Parramatta star in tries (14 each) and line break assists (Tedescos 10 to Haynes 11).However Haynes 178 tackle busts (89), 37 offloads (6) and 175 metres per game (135) proved that there is still some way for the 23-year-old Tedesco to go.On Saturday at Campbelltown Sports Stadium, the local products face off in what is arguably the most anticipated individual showdown of the NRL season.Theres a lot of kids out here that want to be the kind of player that Teddy is, Nofoaluma said.Stats say a lot of things, but I reckon Teddys actually got more to give. Hes got a long way to go and we havent seen the best of him yet. If he keeps this up, theres no telling what he can do.HAYNE 2009 v TEDESCO 2016Games: 26 to 16Tries: 14 to 14Points: 57 to 56Avg possessions: 28 to 23Avg runs: 17 to 13Avg metres: 175 to 135Tackle busts: 178 to 89Line breaks: 34 to 16Line break assists: 11 to 10Try assists: 19 to 10Offloads: 37 to 6Errors: 33 to 16Penalties conceded: 15 to 4 ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz