Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 59 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

09.05.2019 10:39
after undergoing offseason surgeries on his left shoulder, l Antworten

San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was medically cleared Tuesday to fully practice with the team.The Sacramento Bee first reported?the development, and it was confirmed by ESPN.To get the green light to practice by the team, the 49ers medical staff must agree with the assessment of Dr. Peter Millett, who examined Kaepernick on Tuesday.Kaepernick was limited during organized team activities and minicamp after undergoing offseason surgeries on his left shoulder, left knee and right thumb. The 49ers begin training camp practices Sunday.Millett, who performed Kaepernicks shoulder surgery, gave the quarterback the OK after putting him through a series of tests, a league source told the Bee. According to the newspaper, doctors were waiting to clear Kaepernick until he got back some of the weight and strength he lost while recovering from the surgeries.Kaepernick was a regular attendee of the 49ers offseason workouts and said at the teams three-day mandatory minicamp in June that his only focus was on getting healthy and reclaiming the starting job after a tumultuous offseason that also included a trade demand, followed by a proposed trade with the Denver Broncos that fell apart.Kaepernick, who helped guide San Francisco to two consecutive NFC Championship Game appearances, went on injured reserve in late November last season, and Blaine Gabbert took over the quarterback job. Gabbert took almost all the reps with the 49ers first-team offense during offseason workouts and minicamp, while rookie sixth-round draft pick Jeff Driskel and free-agent addition Thaddeus Lewis worked with the backups.That has put Gabbert miles ahead of Kaepernick in terms of learning new coach Chip Kellys system, although Kaepernick tried to stay up to speed by going through the physical motions of his dropbacks and reads while standing behind the rest of the offense.Kaepernick said in June that he expects an open competition when the 49ers open training camp.They havent said anything about pecking order or anything like that, he said. All Ive heard is Chip has told me its going to be a competition ... and to come in and be ready to compete. Thats going to be my mindset, and Im excited to do that.Im ready to give this team everything I have. It was a great feeling to be out there this week. The fan support that Ive gotten through everything and especially seeing people out, the support that Ive gotten was amazing. Its made me really excited to be out here and play. Discount Air Max . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. Cheap Air Max Shoes For Sale . The Barrie Colts defenceman, who impressed many with his play for Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championship, is the top-ranked skater in the February rankings. He has 19 goals and 24 assists for 43 points in 45 games with the Colts this season. http://www.airmaxcheapcanada.com/ .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Wholesale Air Max . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Air Max Canada Sale . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Hitting form at the business end of an injury-marred season, GWS Giants veteran Ryan Griffen is thriving as a team man rather than the go-to guy.Griffen is one of just six Giants with finals experience, having logged 11 games in four September campaigns with former club Western Bulldogs.The 30-year-old midfielder plans to be a calming influence on his many less experienced colleagues heading into the clubs maiden finals match on Saturday week against local rival Sydney.Griffen is more of a role player at the Giants than the top dog he was in the Bulldogs kennel.The Dogs failed to make the finals in his last four seasons at the club but during that time he emerged as their star player, winning back-to-back best and fairest awards in 2012-13 and captaining them in his final season there in 2014.Surrounded by so much young talent at GWS, Griffen has taken on a different role.I feel like theres a lot of talent around me, so I can sit back and then help these younger guys get into the game, he told AAP on Thursday.Its not all about you ggetting the ball, you being the hit-to player.ddddddddddddYou might block for someone, you might go third man up.Its like I play more of a team game here.Griffen struggled for consistency in his first year at GWS in 2015 but produced some sparkling football this season between back and hamstring injuries which sidelined him for nine games.The last three weeks Im back to feeling good and getting that fitness back and a lot more confident, Griffen said.He said the their capacity for hard work allied to their special talent made the Giants a pretty potent combination.Im 30 now and my career has gone pretty quick but working with a young group is great because it keeps you young, Griffen said.I just actually love watching them grow. Theres certain guys like Stephen Coniglio, who is taking his game to a new level, and Toby Greene.Just watching these guys and how hard they work, you feel really good for them. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz