Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

09.05.2019 10:39
28-yard pass on the final drive and then went Antworten

CINCINNATI -- The Steelers took control of the AFC North by doing a little bit of everything during a month-long winning streak: throwing it, running it, playing some steely defense.Their fifth straight victory came a whole new way. Call it the kick-6.Chris Boswell tied the club record with six field goals, and Ben Roethlisberger threw a touchdown pass in the fourth quarter Sunday, rallying Pittsburgh to a 24-20 victory over the Cincinnati Bengals that kept the Steelers in control of the division.Weve said well win the game how we have to win it, Roethlisberger said.In Cincinnati, they win every which way.The Steelers (9-5) won their fourth in a row at Paul Brown Stadium, taking advantage of more meltdown moments by the defending division champions. And now they can clinch the North by beating the Ravens (8-6) at Heinz Field next Sunday.A lot of guys are treating this like its the playoffs already, linebacker Ryan Shazier said.The Bengals (5-8-1) had some playoff flashbacks.Last January, Cincinnati melted down in the final minute for an 18-16 loss to the Steelers at Paul Brown Stadium in the opening round of the playoffs. Penalties on Vontaze Burfict and Adam Pacman Jones set up Boswells 35-yard field goal in the closing seconds.Burfict and Jones got personal fouls again on Sunday as the animosity carried over. Burfict tackled Roethlisberger after he got rid of the ball, and Jones was flagged for taunting.They let Pittsburgh do whatever they wanted to, Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick fumed. They shouldve been calling stuff on them, too.Running back Jeremy Hill had an early take-that moment as the Bengals scored on each of their first four possessions for a 20-6 lead. As part of his touchdown celebration, he grabbed a Terrible Towel a fan threw on the field, tried to tear it, and then threw it to the ground.Boswell brought them back kick by kick, accounting for Pittsburghs first 15 points with field goals of 45, 49, 49, 40, 49 and 30 yards into a gusting wind.They didnt look pretty, they didnt go over by much, but they went in, said Boswell, who got a game ball.In the end, there was yet another Bengals meltdown . They had penalties on four consecutive plays -- including Pat Sims personal foul -- that set up Roethlisbergers 24-yard touchdown pass to Eli Rogers for a 24-20 lead. The Steelers appreciated the help.You just kind of smirk and move on, guard Ramon Foster said.OTHER KICK-6SGary Anderson (1988 vs. Denver) and Jeff Reed (2002 vs. Jacksonville) also kicked six field goals for the Steelers, who beat the Broncos 39-21 and the Jaguars 25-23 in those contests.FINISH `EM OFFThe Steelers got the ball back at their 16-yard line with 5:53 left and ran out the clock with a 13-play drive to the Cincinnati 8.STATSPittsburghs Antonio Brown set an NFL record for most catches by a player in their first 200 regular-season games with 622. His 471 catches since 2013 surpass Marvin Harrison for the most by a player in any four-year span. ... Roethlisberger is 22-4 in games in his native Ohio, including 12-2 in Cincinnati and 10-2 in Cleveland. ... After picking up 184 yards in the first half, the Bengals managed only 38 while getting shut out in the second half.INJURIESSteelers: DE Stephon Tuitt had a facemask penalty against Andy Dalton that extended Cincinnatis opening field goal drive. He also injured his right knee on the drive and didnt return. Last December at Paul Brown Stadium, Tuitt intercepted one of Daltons passes and the quarterback broke his right thumb tackling him. ... TE Ladarius Green caught a 28-yard pass on the final drive and then went to the locker room to be tested for a concussion.Bengals: WR A.J. Green was inactive for the fourth straight game with a strained right hamstring. He returned to practice on a limited basis last week and hopes to play in one of the two final games.UP NEXTThe Steelers lost to the Ravens 21-14 on Nov. 6 in Baltimore. The Steelers close the regular season by hosting Cleveland.The Bengals play at Houston on Saturday, then finish the season at home against the Ravens.---For more NFL coverage: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Puma Shoes Sale Uk . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Cheap Puma Shoes . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. http://www.discountpumauk.com/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. Cheap Puma Shoes Uk . They had already blown a double-digit lead, fans were hitting the exits, and a long seven-game road trip waited at the end. Wholesale Puma Shoes Free Shipping . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique.Emmanuel Adebayor has a reputation as a troublemaker but does his scoring record deserve greater recognition? Ahead of Crystal Palaces Saturday Night Football clash with West Brom, we take a look at one of footballs most divisive figures... Emmanuel Adebayor received a predictably hot reception when he returned to White Hart Lane with Crystal Palace on Sunday. The striker had promised to celebrate if he scored against his old club, and after his every touch was booed by the home supporters, his afternoon ended to a backdrop of jeers as he was substituted in the second half.Adebayors break-up with Spurs was drawn-out and painful. By the time he was released from his contract in September, he hadnt played in five months, he was frozen out of first team training, and his prolific spells under Harry Redknapp and Tim Sherwood were long forgotten. It was a familiar story for one of the Premier Leagues most controversial characters. Around a year previously, the 31-year-old had irreparably damaged his relationship with Spurs fans by criticising the atmosphere at White Hart Lane after a defeat by Stoke. The comments added to a long list of misdemeanours that includes an infamously provocative celebration against Arsenal and an on-field bust-up with former team-mate Nicklas Bendtner, and Manchester City will also testify that he rarely leaves his clubs on happy terms. Adebayor in action for Crystal Palace in their recent clash with Watford In fact, the pattern started as a youngster at Monaco, when he grew angry with manager Francesco Guidolin - now at Swansea - after losing his starting spot to Italian strikers Marco de Vaio and Christian Vieri. I have the impression that you have to be Italian to be a first-team player in this side, he said at the time. I cannot continue like this. I have to leave. Soon enough, he was on his way to Arsenal.But for all the acrimony that has accompanied Adebayor since his breakthrough years, there is good reason why he has been so coveted throughout his career. At his best, the Togolese is unplayable, combining fearsome pace and aerial strength with a high level of technical skill and a predatory eye for goal.His towering header in Palaces recent 2-1 defeat by Watford was his 97th Premier League goal on his 233rd appearance, and he is on course to reach 100 in fewer games than Wayne Rooney. Along with Sunderlands Jermain Defoe, the Manchester United captain is the only current Premier League player to have reached the landmark. Fastest players to 100 Premier League goals Player Games taken to reach 100 PL goals Alan Shearer 124 Thierry Henry 160 Ian Wright 173 Robbie Fowler 175 Les Ferdinand 178 Michael Owen 185 Andrew Cole 185 Robin van Persie 197 Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink 200 Didier Drogba 220 Darren Bent 226 Emmanuel Adebayor 233 (*97 goals) Wayne Rooney 247 Rooney is not the only top-class Premier League striker with a scoring rate that pales in comparison to Adebayors.dddddddddddd Teddy Sheringham and Dwight Yorke took 254 games to reach three figures, while Nicolas Anelka took 258. His eight goals in 22 games during a successful loan at Jose Mourinhos Real Madrid are also often overlooked.So while Crystal Palace were widely considered to be taking a gamble by signing Adebayor, the word guarantee might have been more accurate. Adebayor has scored goals wherever he has gone - the conditions just have to be right. Hes a character that needs to be loved, said Alan Pardew. With the group I have, hes going to get that. With that in mind, club chairman Steve Parish quickly heralded the striker as one of the top three players ever to have played for the club, while Pardew has spoken of him in glowing terms at every opportunity. The charm offensive is all part of the plan.There are, however, few players who attract as much vitriol as Adebayor. The striker has been accused of losing focus after securing long-term contracts, something that certainly appeared to be the case when he penned a new deal at Arsenal after scoring 30 times in 2007/08, and when he earned a permanent move to Spurs after scoring 18 goals on loan at White Hart Lane in 2010/11. Adebayor celebrates scoring for Arsenal against Tottenham in 2007 Underperforming players taking home six-figure weekly paycheques are unlikely to be treated sympathetically, but, on a human level, Adebayor has suffered traumas most people can only imagine.He was on Togos team bus when three people were killed and numerous others injured in a gun attack in Angola in 2010, and in May last year the striker was given time off by Tottenham after a series of disturbing Facebook posts revealed bitter feuding with family members. Adebayor returned to White Hart Lane with Crystal Palace on Sunday Ive seen people dying in front of me, Ive seen people with guns in front of me, he said in February 2013, a few months before the death of his brother, Peter. Ive also had 30,000 people abusing me in stadiums. I take it as part of life. Its true that sometimes you hear things and think: Its a tough one but when I go home to my wife and little daughter they put a smile on my face.Adebayor now insists he has nothing to prove to his critics, but reaching 100 Premier League goals would be a reminder of his pedigree. I just want to show people Im still alive and still smiling, he said in January. On Saturday at West Brom, he can show them hes still scoring too.Watch West Brom v Crystal Palace live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 1pm on Saturday Also See: Bolasie targets Wembley appearance What do Arsenal change? ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz