Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

07.05.2019 06:42
n both titles. Carta also is trying to becomomes routine, Crabtree said. Last play, you know, ended bad [in the Super Bowl]. Thi Antworten

NEW ORLEANS -- The decision to go for a two-point conversion with less than a minute to play on the road against the?Saints?was not up for debate on the Oakland Raiders?sideline.Not even when considering that settling for the safer extra point attempt could have tied the game, while missing on the two-point conversion likely would have lost the game.?I was thinking that were here to win; lets win it right now, Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said.So with 47 seconds remaining, Oakland quarterback Derek Carr dropped back and lofted a fade pass to the left side of the end zone to receiver?Michael Crabtree, who was being covered by undrafted Saints rookie cornerback Ken Crawley. Crawley was?in the game because Delvin Breaux was knocked out earlier with an ankle injury.Crabtree came down with the ball, and the Raiders had a 35-34 lead over the Saints that would hold up for a come-from-behind,?season-opening victory after Saints kicker Wil Lutz missed a 61-yard field goal attempt as time expired.Saints quarterback Drew Brees called it a ballsy move by the Raiders, while coach Sean Payton said the call wasnt unexpected and on the road, in a game like this, I probably would have done the same thing.Del Rio later poked fun at an ESPN Stats & Information tweet that compared the Raiders win probability had they kicked the PAT versus attempting the two-point try.?Del Rio gave his instructions to go for two before the Raiders started their 75-yard game-winning drive, which culminated when Carr threw a 10-yard touchdown strike to Seth Roberts.And I just said, OK, no problem, Carr explained. When I got the call, I took a deep breath, made sure my footwork was right and just lobbed it up for Crab. ... I say lob it up, but obviously trying to put it in a certain spot where he can make a play.For Crabtree, it was sweet redemption in the Superdome.It was just over three years ago when Crabtree could not catch three straight fades in the opposite end zone from Colin Kaepernick?--?any of which, had they been completed, would have given the San Francisco 49ers a Super Bowl victory over the Baltimore Ravens.Crabtree, who signed as a free agent with the Raiders last offseason, admitted he had trouble sleeping Saturday night with a game in the Superdome on the horizon.I mean, we practice that so much it becomes routine, Crabtree said. Last play, you know, ended bad [in the Super Bowl]. This time, the last play ended good.Air Max 270 Italia . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Air Max 270 Outlet Italia .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.airmax270outlet.it/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Air Max 270 Outlet . -- Ken Appleby made 32 saves for his first shutout of the season to lead the Oshawa Generals to a 2-0 win over the Belleville Bulls on Wednesday in Ontario Hockey League action. Air Max 270 Offerta .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again.Gold Coast AFL forward Tom Lynch has won the Suns 2016 best-and-fairest award in a landslide.A day after his first All-Australian nod in Melbourne, Lynch polled 209 votes on Friday night to claim the gong by 80 from Jarrod Harbrow (129), racking up back-to-back club champion titles in the process.Lynch is the second Suns player to win multiple club best-and-fairest awards, with captain Gary Ablett taking out the first three from 2011-13.Jack Martin finished third with 102 votes to hold off a fast-finishing Steven May, who polled 70 of his 98 votes in the last seven matches of the year to finish fourth.Lynch was a clear favourite, being the only Sun to pplay all 22 matches in 2016.ddddddddddddThe 23-year-old kicked 66 goals this year to finish equal third in the Coleman Medal count behind Adelaides Eddie Betts.Other Suns awards went to Harbrow (players player) and young forward Peter Wright (most improved).GOLD COAST CLUB CHAMPION TOP 10:* 1st - Tom Lynch (209)* 2nd - Jarrod Harbrow (129)* 3rd - Jack Martin (102)* 4th - Steven May (98)* 5th - Aaron Hall (93)* 6th - Gary Ablett (91)* 7th - Touk Miller (81)* 8th - Alex Sexton (73)* 9th - Dion Prestia (65)* 10th - Sam Day (54) ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz