Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:15
Raes day-to-day interactions, d Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- The streaking Clippers are playing with purpose. Even after handling a quality opponent, they hardly sounded satisfied.Chris Paul had 26 points and 12 assists, Blake Griffin also scored 26 and Los Angeles beat the Toronto Raptors 123-115 on Monday night in a matchup of early-season division leaders.We got stops early in the beginning of the second half and got in transition and got buckets, Griffin said. We havent been as good in the last three games in my opinion, but its still great to start out like this.DeAndre Jordan added 17 points and 15 rebounds for the Clippers, who improved the NBAs best record to 13-2 with their 10th victory in 11 games.J.J. Redick scored 20 points as Los Angeles snapped a four-game losing streak to Toronto. Jamal Crawford had 12 and Luc Mbah a Moute chipped in with 10.We still have to be better. There was a lot of turnovers, fouls, and we gave up easy buckets for Toronto down the stretch, Paul said.The Clippers led by 17 in the second half but the Raptors cut the margin to 119-115 on a 3-pointer by Kyle Lowry with less than a minute to play.Redick made four free throws down the stretch to seal it.We scrapped and fought and didnt lay down even after what happened to us last night, Toronto coach Dwane Casey said, referring to a close loss at Sacramento that ended with a disputed call.We got enough offense but until we improve on defense and get stops, we arent going anywhere. It seems like every game we play lately is an offensive slugfest.Lowry led Toronto with 27 points and DeMar DeRozan, averaging 31.4 per game, added 25. Jonas Valanciunas scored 15 for the Raptors.The Clippers outrebounded Toronto 42-32.Blake is doing everything for us. The fact that he can bring the ball up and make decisions gives us another dimension offensively, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said.It was the second time this season Toronto (8-6) dropped both ends of back-to-back games. The Raptors, who played for the fifth time in seven nights, have lost four of five.The teams traded 10-0 runs late in the second quarter. Redicks three free throws with less than a second remaining gave the Clippers a 54-45 lead at halftime.TIP-INSRaptors: Lowry, DeRozan and Jordan were teammates on the 2016 USA Olympic Mens Basketball team that won the gold medal in Rio.Clippers: Entering the game, Los Angeles led the NBA with a plus-13.7 points per game differential over its opponents and was second in the league in scoring defense, giving up 95.4 points per game. ... F Wesley Johnson returned after missing the previous five games with an injured left heel. He played 12 minutes and had three rebounds. ... Jordan shot 9 of 14 on free throws and has made 1,007 in his career.CAMEROON CONNECTIONMbah a Moute and Raptors F Pascal Siakam are two of the three active NBA players from Cameroon. The game marked the first time in league history two players from Cameroon faced each other.CONTROVERSIAL CALLAt the end of Sunday nights Toronto-Sacramento game, Terrence Ross 3-pointer at the buzzer off an inbounds play would have sent the game to overtime, but after a replay review the basket was disallowed and the Raptors lost 102-99. The play was ruled a clock malfunction because the inbounds pass was deflected, and officials said the clock should have started once the ball was touched.I thought it was unfair. I think the game is human error. I dont think you should be able to go over and look at the clock and do that, Rivers said. I thought it was awful. I really do. I know they, meaning the league, came back and said it was the right call, but I still disagree. If they reviewed every play, our games would take 16 hours.Casey wasnt seeking any sympathy.Sometimes bad things happen in life to you. Its how you bounce back after a game like that that counts. There are 29 other teams that dont feel sorry for us, he said.UNMATCHED PRODUCTIONPaul is the only NBA player since 1983-84 with 120 assists, 42 steals and only 28 turnovers in the first 14 games of a season.UP NEXTRaptors: Toronto continues a five-game road trip, its second-longest of the season, on Wednesday at Houston. The Raptors are winless in their last nine visits to Houston.Clippers: Los Angeles embarks on a six-game road trip with its first stop in Dallas on Wednesday. The Clippers are 6-0 away from home, the longest road winning streak to start a season in franchise history. Air Max Baratas Outlet . Collaros, 25, was solid last season, posting a 5-2 record as the starter while incumbent Ricky Ray was injured. Collaros also started Torontos 23-20 regular-season finale loss to Montreal — Ray didnt dress because the Argos had already clinched first in the East Division — but was one of three quarterbacks to play that day. Air Max Outlet España . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. http://www.airmaxbaratasonline.es/ . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Zapatillas Air Max Baratas . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. Comprar Air Max Baratas Online . On Tuesday, Ottawa placed forward Cory Conacher and defenceman Joe Corvo on waivers as trade rumours swirl around the Senators. Within the first few minutes of Issa Raes new scripted comedy Insecure,?which premieres Sunday on HBO, shes boldly confronted by assumed societal expectations placed on the modern woman. Which are: You should be married with children, settled in your career and of course, have it all figured out before turning 30 years old.Her character, also named Issa, is 29 and doesnt have it all figured out. She lives in Los Angeles with her loafer boyfriend Lawrence (Jay Ellis), and works at We Got Yall, an education nonprofit that does academic outreach for inner-city youth. And is unfulfilled in general.In the opening scene, the children of We Got Yall instantly recognize her insecurities the moment she steps into the classroom, and force her to face them. One-by-one, they shout out: Why do you talk like a white girl? Whats up with your hair? Why arent you married? And the most biting statement of all: Aint nobody checking for bitter ass black women anymore.Her character quips back black women arent bitter. We are just tired of settling for less -- meaning settling for lesser education, jobs and/or relationships.Rae, a 31-year-old Stanford grad, and the shows co-creator, executive producer and protagonist, refuses to settle. [As black women], we dont get to be completely human with flaws and boring moments [on television]. We dont get to sit in the minutiae of just being black. Its always high stakes and we dont really get to see a real slice of life. Thats something that was important for me to depict, said Rae. I dont have constant drama. My issues ... on a scale, are very minor.But, just because the show is loosely based on Raes day-to-day interactions, doesnt mean they are only relatable to a specific audience. I am completely open and honest about my life and being a black woman [in the series]. But, the show is not the voice of all black women. Its about my very specific experience, but has elements that are relatable for all.?Having cut her teeth as the star and creator of the Awkward Black Girl?web-series (debuted in 2011 and wrapped in 2013), Rae is accustomed to creating authentiic stories that are crafted on her own terms.ddddddddddddHowever, Insecure, a full Hollywood production, is more polished, without being watered down.Co-created with Larry Wilmore of the now defunct Comedy Central news-talk program The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore -- Insecure feels genuine, yet digestible for a mass audience. And Rae thinks the diversity of her writers room has something to do with that. Our writers room looks like this country. We have young people and old people. People from the LGBTQ community. Theres black, white and Latino people. It was important for me to have that diversity on the team. It should be relatable to all people, she noted.?As a coming-of-age tale for metropolitan professional women, Insecure can be lazily compared to Lena Dunhams Girls.?But, according to Rae, the two series have very difference voices. I dont see the comparison. We have a different perspective. I love [Lenas] take, but our show is more grown-up. Lena and I are just both young women with shows on HBO, Rae added.However, as accomplished as Rae is, she still battles her own set of insecurities. And of course, shes afraid of the show being misunderstood, or worse ... failing. I want people to embrace the show. I dont want people to think that its risky to take on a show that focuses on women, or even black women. I have to campaign for others to have opportunities in future, she said.A line from LA-based rapper Kendrick Lamar s 2015 song Alright rings out in the shows introduction. The lyrics: All my life I has to fight ... Hard times like yah ... But if God got us then we gon be alright, which seems fitting. Issa Rae is going to be alright.Shes bringing quality content to a mass audience that just happens to feature black women in lead roles. There no social justice spin, no soap box statements, its just a funny and smart-as-hell show, thats relatable for all.Ericka N. Goodman-Hughey is a senior editor at espnW. Follow her on Twitter @ericka_editor ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz