Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
mary123 Offline

29.04.2019 10:15
rest of the motorsport community, Antworten

EDMONTON, Alberta -- Connor McDavid and the Oilers came out winners in an overtime game for the first time in a while.McDavid scored the decisive goal in the shootout and Edmonton beat the Tampa Bay Lightning 3-2 on Saturday night.Milan Lucic and Leon Draisaitl scored in regulation for the Oilers, who had won two of three since dropping four straight, including two OT losses and a shootout defeat.There are some areas that we need to improve on, but it is a win, coach Todd McLellan said. Its a comeback win. Weve been on the other end of those lately, so it is nice to come back and tie one up in the third period and win in a shootout instead of being on the other end.Cam Talbot made 31 saves for the Oilers and then turned away Brian Boyle in the third round of the shootout to end it.Ben Bishop stopped 30 shots, and Jonathan Drouin and Tyler Johnson had goals for the Lightning. Tampa Bay has lost two in a row and five of six.Its better. Its not where we want it to be, but still, I think tonights a great step in the right direction, Drouin said.Edmonton outshot the Lightning 11-5 in the scoreless first period, but Tampa Bay had the best chance midway through the opening frame when Talbot stopped a short-handed breakaway by Alex Killorn.The Oilers took a 1-0 lead four minutes into the second on the power play. Draisaitl made a long pass through to Lucic, who rifled his ninth of the season past Bishop.The Lightning tied the game on a power play with 1:01 to play in the second when Drouins shot through a ton of traffic hit Talbot and trickled into the Edmonton net.Tampa Bay took a 2-1 lead 2:35 into the third period as Cory Conacher threaded a pass through to Johnson on a 2-on-1, and he beat Talbot for his ninth of the season.Edmonton tied it again with 13 minutes left on another power play when Draisaitl deflected a shot past Bishop for his 14th.The penalty kill, weve got to step up as players, Bishop said. Enough is enough here. Weve got to have more passion to kill these penalties because its starting to get almost embarrassing.Game notes It was the first of two regular season meetings between the teams this season. The Lightning swept the series last season. ... Tampa Bay is still struggling through injuries to top players, with the likes of center Steven Stamkos (knee) and forwards Ryan Callahan (lower body), Ondrej Palat (undisclosed) and Nikita Kucherov (lower body) still unavailable to play. ... Oilers defenseman Andrej Sekera played his 600th career NHL game on Saturday.UP NEXTLightning: Return home to face Detroit on Tuesday night.Oilers: Start a three-game trip Monday night in St. Louis. Nike Air Max Verkooppunten Belgie . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Nike Air Max Winkels Belgie . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.airmaxgoedkoop.be/ . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Nike Air Max Goedkoop Bestellen .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Nike Air Max Belgie Kopen . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. VIENNA, Austria -- Unlike the rest of the motorsport community, Lewis Hamilton says he was not surprised by his teammate Nico Rosbergs decision to retire from Formula One after winning the title this year.In a shock announcement at the FIA prize giving ceremony on Friday, Rosberg made the news public in a press conference ahead of the main event. After losing out in title battles to Hamilton in 2014 and 2015, Rosberg said part of the reason behind his decision was the feeling he had after finally securing the title in 2016.But Hamilton, who spoke in Vienna after Rosbergs announcement, said he had seen it coming.The sport will miss him and Im sure it was a surprise for many people, he said. Im probably one of the only people it was not a surprise to, but thats because I have known him for a long, long time. But this is motor racing.Hamilton and Rosberg started karting together in their early teens and have followed similar career trajectories before being matched as teammates in F1 at Mercedes in 2013.Asked if he would miss the rivalry, Hamilton added: Well, this is the first time he has won in 18 years, hence why its not a surprise that he decided to stop. But also hes got a family to focus on and probably wants to have more children and Formula OOne takes up so much of your time.ddddddddddddIn terms of missing the rivalry, of course [I will]. We started out when we were 13 and we would always talk about being champions and when I joined this team Nico was there -- again which was something we talked about when we were kids. Its definitely going to be very strange and for sure I will be sad not to have him in the team next year.Hamilton had talked about his desire to beat Rosberg in a straight fight next year, but the announcement means he will now be paired with a new teammate.Of course it is a shame that he wont allow me to fight it to take it back, but that was his choice and I respect his decision -- go out on top while you can. I have a different viewpoint. I won the championship the last two years and I gave an opportunity each year to have another shot for someone.That is genuinely how I am and I consistently believe in my ability and what I can do each year. Even if I was to win again most likely Id like to get another opportunity. I like being challenged by different competitors, but again we have been racing for 18 years so its not the worst scenario. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz