Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 09:05
largely happy with their squads after spendin Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- Its no secret that Barkevious Mingos career never truly took off in Cleveland.Hes hoping an out of the blue opportunity with a perennial Super Bowl contender will be just the thing to restore some gloss to a career that had begun to dull after three uneven years.The linebacker is primed for a fresh start as New Englands newest addition following his trade from the Browns last week in exchange for a fifth-round pick in 2017.But he has few opportunities to prove himself in his new home, given only one preseason game left before teams must make final roster cuts.Its hard. These guys got couple of months on me, Mingo said. Its a challenge but the guys here theyre really helping me come along, pointing me in the right direction and just getting me ready to play.The sixth overall pick of the 2013 draft, Mingo arrived in Cleveland with high expectations because of his intriguing size and speed combination at 6-foot-4 and 240 pounds.It never really manifested on the field, though, as he struggled to stand out and find a definitive role on a Browns defense that went through three head coaches and changes at defensive coordinator during his three seasons.As Clevelands coaching leadership changed, the 25-year-old moved around Clevelands 3-4 defensive alignment. He was asked to adapt again this summer, moving from outside to inside linebacker. Now hes coming back into the Patriots more familiar 4-3 defense, a style he played at LSU.Its been several years in the making, Mingo said. Ive played several positions at Cleveland and I think Im equipped to make the transition.New England spent a lot of time this offseason trying to shore up a defense that saw the departure of defensive end Chandler Jones in a trade with Arizona.Veterans Donta Hightower, Jamie Collins and Jonathan Freeny are expected to again dominate playing time at linebacker for the Patriots this season.Though Mingo said unequivocally Im a linebacker when asked about whether the Patriots have identified a specific role for him to play, theres conceivably opportunity for him on the line if hes willing to adjust. Two pass rushers that were projected to have key roles this season -- Rob Ninkovich and Jabaal Sheard -are both working their way back from injuries.Mingo isnt totally on an island as he tries to navigate his new situation in New England. He worked out with Collins coming out of college, and played against Hightower, who went to Southeastern Conference rival Alabama.He is also being reunited with Sheard, whom he played alongside for two years in Cleveland.Jabaal was there my first year and he carried me along that long, long year, Mingo said. Being back with him is definitely a huge relief.Coach Bill Belichick said he was unsure if digesting the playbook or adapting to the Patriots culture will be Mingos biggest adjustment.He has got a lot of catching up to do, Belichick said. Well spend, and we already have spent a lot of time with it. He has worked hard, he has put in a lot of extra hours already in the brief time that he has been here to try and absorb all of the information that we give him. So well see how it goes.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/khightower Cheap NMD NZ From China . The defence is doing its part, too. Drew Brees threw a pair of touchdown passes in the first half and the guys on the other side made sure that was enough, sending the Saints to a 17-13 victory over the Atlanta Falcons on Thursday night. Authentic Adidas Running Shoes NZ . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.nmdoutletnz.com/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. NMD NZ Outlet . But now that hes in the NHL, the Calgary Flames centre showed big improvement in that department by scoring the winner in the eighth round of a 5-4 shootout victory over the Winnipeg Jets on Monday. Adidas NMD NZ Online . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Birmingham, Ala. - The Southeastern Conference unveiled its 13th annual mens basketball coaches preseason All-SEC first and second teams Thursday, tipping off another great season of SEC mens basketball.Ten different schools are represented on the two teams with Kentucky having four selections while Arkansas, Florida, Georgia and Vanderbilt have two selections each. In all, 31 different players received votes for the coaches teams.The coaches preseason All-SEC first and second teams consist of a minimum of eight players on each squad, voted on by the SEC Head Mens Basketball Coaches. No ties were broken and no predicted order of finish was made.All 14 SEC teams officially tip-off the 2015-16 campaign this weekend, beginning with 12 teams hitting the court Friday night. Conference play is set to begin on December 29 and the 2017 SEC Tournament will be March 8-12 at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn.A list of the 2016-17 SEC Mens Basketball Coaches Preseason All-SEC team follows:First Team All-SEC Moses Kingsley - Arkansas, F, 6-10, 230, Sr., Abuja, Nigeria J.J. Frazier - Georgia, G, 5-10, 155, Sr..dddddddddddd Glennville, Ga. Yante Maten - Georgia, F, 6-8, 240, Jr., Pontiac, Mich. Edrice Bam Adebayo - Kentucky, F, 6-10, 260, Fr., Little Washington, N.C. DeAaron Fox - Kentucky, G, 6-3, 187, Fr., Houston, Texas Quinndary Weatherspoon - Mississippi State, G, 6-4, 202, So., Canton, Miss. Sindarius Thornwell - South Carolina, G, 6-5, 211, Sr., Lancaster, S.C. Tyler Davis - Texas A&M, C, 6-10, 270, So., Plano, TexasSecond Team All-SEC Dusty Hannahs - Arkansas, G, 6-3, 210, R-Sr., Little Rock, Ark. KeVaughn Allen - Florida, G, 6-2, 183, So., Little Rock, Ark. John Egbunu - Florida, C, 6-11, 255, R-Jr., Bauchi, Nigeria Isaiah Briscoe - Kentucky, G, 6-3, 210, So., Newark, N.J. Malik Monk - Kentucky, G, 6-3, 200, Fr., Lepanto, Ark. Antonio Blakeney - LSU, G, 6-4, 190, So., Sarasota, Fla. Sebastian Saiz - Ole Miss, F, 6-9, 240, Sr., Madrid, Spain Matthew Fisher-Davis - Vanderbilt, G/F, 6-5, 185, Jr., Charlotte, N.C. Luke Kornet - Vanderbilt, F, 7-1, 250, Sr., Lantana, Texas ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz