Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

26.04.2019 09:05
start when referee Guido Winkmann awarde Antworten

SOUTHPORT, England -- Fifteen years after winning the British Open at Royal Birkdale, Mark OMeara will be making a return to the course for the Senior British Open. OMeara won the British Open in 1998, and on Tuesday he was extended an "honorary membership" to the club in recognition of his achievement. "The Open here in 1998 was a dream come true for me. To hold the claret jug here on the 18th green was the icing on the cake of my career," OMeara said Wednesday, a day before the tournament starts. "Its going to be tough this week, especially if the wind kicks up. Ive played it in really severe conditions before. You just have to be patient and sometimes par is a very good score." OMeara will be playing alongside defending champion Fred Couples and Colin Montgomerie for the first two rounds. Couples shot a 9-under 271 to win at Turnberry last year, but said that he thought his 9 over for a share of 32nd place last week at Muirfield at the British Open would have been good enough to win a Senior Open. "I honestly think if the Senior Open had been last week and I shot 9 over I would have won," Couples said. "I played well last week at Muirfield. It was as unique as any golf Ive ever played. The ball was going so far. Not so much uncontrollable just difficult to get it close." Montgomerie, who turned 50 last month, is hoping to claim a major as a senior, an honour that eluded him despite a successful career on the regular tour. "I feel Im teeing up now with a chance of winning on the Senior Tour, which hasnt been the case in recent years on the European Tour," Montgomerie said. "Having said that its been an eye-opener in my first few events as a senior. The standard of golf is high, yet its been a lot of fun." Tom Watson, who won the last of his five British Open titles at Birkdale in 1983 and is a three-time winner of the British Senior Open, will also be in a strong field that includes Mark Calcavecchia, Tom Lehman, Tom Kite, Craig Stadler and Bernhard Langer. Shoes UK Outlet . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. Cheap Shoes UK For Sale .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. http://www.discountukshoes.com/ .C. - The Carolina Hurricanes have placed backup goalie Anton Khudobin on injured reserve with an unspecified lower-body injury. Cheap Shoes UK . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Clearance Shoes UK Store .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. NEW YORK -- Swedens Henrik Zetterberg is out of the World Cup of Hockey because of a knee injury.Detroit Red Wings general manager Ken Holland confirmed in a text message to The Associated Press that Zetterberg injured his knee during off-ice training. The Swedish Ice Hockey Association said Calgary Flames forward Mikael Backlund will replace Zetterberg on the World Cup roster.Henrik Zetterberg feels that he cant go 100 percent at the time of the World Cup and has to turn down the spot on our team, Sweden coach Rickard Gronborg said in a statement. We feel that with Mikael Backlund we will get an internationally experienced player that is very versatile and responsible. His second half of the seasonn with the Flames was very strong, where he showed that he is a premier all-around player in the NHLZetterberg had been named Swedens captain.dddddddddddd Hes the second Red Wings player to withdraw from Swedens team because of injury, following defenseman Niklas Kronwall. The 35-year-old Zetterberg has 836 points in 915 NHL games and 85 points in 119 games of international play for Sweden.A back injury forced him out of the 2014 Sochi Olympics after one game. Sweden reached the final in Sochi without Zetterberg and lost to Canada.The World Cup begins Sept. 17 in Toronto. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz