Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 36 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.04.2019 11:52
t. I really want to make the c Antworten

ABILENE, Texas -- Jalone Friday scored 16 points on 6-of-8 shooting with six rebounds and Abilene Christian defeated Division III Howard Payne 71-55 on Sunday.Jaren Lewis had 15 points and nine boards, while Isaiah Tripp added 10 points. The Wildcats (3-2) shot over 52 percent and made 22 of 27 from the line.Howard Payne was led by Khyce Randall with 10 points.Abilene Christian scored the first six points of the game and never trailed.The Wildcats led 20-5 following Drake Greens 3-pointer 7 minutes in. A 12-6 run at the end of the first half resulted in a 42-25 lead at intermission. Abilene Christian pushed the lead over 20 on a pair of free throws by Lewis early in the second half and Howard Payne never threatened from there.Vans Shoes Ireland . Belfort (24-10) needed just 77 seconds to down Henderson in the headlining bout of Saturdays "UFC Fight Night: Belfort vs. Henderson" event at Goiania Arena in Goiania, Brazil. The fight served as a rematch of the pairs 2006 meeting, which Henderson won by decision. Clearance Vans Shoes Ireland Free Shipping . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. http://www.clearancevansireland.com/ . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. Cheap Shoes Ireland .35 million, one-year contract that avoided salary arbitration. Plouffe batted .254 with 14 home runs and 52 RBIs in 477 at-bats last season, his second as a regular in the lineup. Wholesale Vans Shoes Ireland Online . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.PRIDDIS, Alberta -- Five months after giving away a major championship with a late meltdown, Ariya Jutanugarn ran away with the Canadian Pacific Womens Open at chilly Priddis Greens for her fifth victory in 10 events.Jutanugarn made a 12-foot birdie putt on the final hole for a 6-under 66 and a four-stroke victory Sunday over South Koreas Sei Young Kim. The 20-year-old Thai player won nine days after withdrawing from the Rio Olympics because of a left knee injury, a problem that almost forced her to skip the event.I feel like Im going to withdraw this week because my knee hurt so bad last week, Jutanugarn said. But when I got here on Monday and Tuesday, its getting a lot better, and first round its fine.Bundled up in a winter jacket between shots with the temperature in the lows 50s on the overcast afternoon, the second-ranked Jutanugarn broke a tie with top-ranked Lydia Ko for the LPGA Tour victory lead.Jutanugarn focused on having fun -- and did. Blasting 2-iron and 3-wood off the driving holes on the tree-lined course, she birdied the par-5 seventh and par-3 eighth to get to 19 under, then pulled away with birdies on the par-5 12th, par-4 14th, par-3 15th and par-5 18th.I felt like I wanted to have fun and be happy, Jutanugarn said. No matter whats going to happen, I can handle it.That wasnt the case all that long ago. In April at the ANA Inspiration in the California desert, Jutanugarn -- at the time, best known for blowing a two-stroke lead with a closing triple-bogey at age 17 in the 2013 LPGA Thailand -- bogeyed the final three holes to hand the major title to Ko.Jutanugarn rebounded in a big way, breaking through in May with three straight victories in Alabama, Virginia and Michigan. She won the Womens British Open in the event before the Olympics, and she made it two in a row on the tour Sunday in the foothills of the Canadian Rockies.After I won my first tournament, I feel like I reached my goal, and after that I feel like I dont care like what my ranking [is] going to be. I dont care if Im going to win the tournament or not. The only thing I want to be is I really want to be happy on the course.She has five viictories in 10 events one year after missing 10 straight cuts.ddddddddddddI just feel like at that time, the only focus, Im scared to miss the cut. I really want to make the cut, Jutanugarn said. But after that I feel like I changed my focus, so right now my focus is like whats going to be good, like what I have to do to be good, so Im thinking about like what is under my control, not thinking about like anything else.Jutanugarn matched the tournament record for relation of 23 under set by So Yeon Ryu two years ago at London Hunt in Ontario and the mark for strokes of 265 set by Ryu and also accomplished by Ko in 2013 at par-70 Royal Mayfair in Edmonton.Kim, a two-time winner this year, closed with a 65. South Koreas In Gee Chun, the 2015 U.S. Womens Open champion, was third at 18 under after a 69. Canadas Alena Sharp had the best result of her LPGA Tour career, birdieing the final two holes for a 67 to finish fourth at 16 under.I cant really describe how great it feels to play this well in Canada, said Sharp, from Hamilton, Ontario.Australias Karrie Webb (64) and Swedens Anna Nordqvist (68) tied for fifth at 15 under. Webb won the 1999 du Maurier Classic, the then-major championship that folded because of Canadas restrictions on tobacco promotions, at Priddis Greens. She was second behind Suzann Pettersen at the course in 2009.On the back nine, everything went in, Webb said.Three-time champion Ko had a 69 to tie for seventh at 13 under.I was a little far away going into today, the 19-year-old New Zealander said. But its been a great week.She won three of the previous four years, the first two as an amateur.Canadian star Brooke Henderson shot a 69 to tie for 14th at 11 under. The 18-year-old from Smith Falls, Ontario, is already thinking about next years tournament at Ottawa Hunt.We recently became members at the Ottawa Hunt, so its my home golf course, Henderson said. Its only 45 minutes from my house.She also will play in her home province next week in the Manulife LPGA Classic in Cambridge. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz