Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

24.04.2019 11:52
ere moving forward with?Jared [Goff]. Weve Antworten

Los Angeles Rams coach Jeff Fisher took ownership of the poor state of his football team late Monday afternoon, but then he brought up the logistics he believes have affected it.Im disappointed with the record, Fisher said, but I dont think anybody really knows what weve been going through.Fisher, whose team is 4-7 after Sundays 49-21 thrashing at the hands of the New Orleans Saints,?was referencing the move from St. Louis that was followed by a heavy regular-season travel schedule that included a trip to London and several trips to the East Coast.Weve been through a lot, Fisher said. Its not an excuse, but weve been through more than any other team in the National Football League this offseason -- the moves and the travel and all those things. Were dealing with those as best as we can.The Rams have lost six of seven games for the first time since 2011, the year before Fisher took over. Their next three opponents, the New England Patriots, Atlanta Falcons and Seattle Seahawks,?are a combined 23-9-1, which means itll be difficult for the Rams to finish this season with the 7-9 record that has been their staple under Fisher.Its my responsibility, Fisher said. Ultimately, its my responsibility. The win-loss record falls on my shoulders.Fishers Rams have been no better than 7-8-1, though the franchise lost 65 of 80 games in the five years leading up to his first season. Fisher has kept the Rams competitive, but they have been unable to progress beyond mediocrity and have been plagued by penalties and a sluggish offense. Since 2012, the Rams are first in the NFL in total penalties (691) and last in yards per game (309.1).Now Fisher -- along with general manager Les Snead -- is heading into the final month of his current contract, with no extension announced. The expectation remains that Fisher will return next season, but his future seemingly gets cloudier by the day. Fans in Los Angeles and those remaining in St. Louis continue to clamor for him to be fired.Im not pleased with where we are right now, Fisher said. Each year, each roster is different. We took over a 2-14 team, and we built it. We were competitive. Weve had quarterback issues. You guys can do the math. You know how many different quarterbacks weve played with. Weve moved on. Were moving forward with?Jared [Goff]. Weve got a roster that we need to continue to upgrade.Im disappointed with the record. I dont think anybody really knows what weve been going through, but Im into this week. Im into the Patriots. Im disappointed in last week, into this week and moving forward. As I told you guys before, I dont look over my shoulder.Wholesale Adidas Shoes . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale NMD Ireland Online . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.wholesalenmdireland.com/ . The Clippers were angry about blowing a big lead; the Kings didnt like being in that kind of hole and nearly digging themselves out only to lose. Clearance NMD Ireland Outlet . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Discount NMD Ireland . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action.EASTON, Pa. -- Nick Shafnisky threw for three touchdowns and ran for another as Patriot League champion Lehigh defeated rival Lafayette 45-21 on Saturday for its ninth-straight win.Sophomore Dominick Bragalone ran for 110 yards and a touchdown on 19 carries to surpass 1,000 yards (1,106), making him only the second Mountain Hawks player with two 1,000 yard seasons.It was the 152nd meeting in college footballs most-played and longest continuous rivalry, played with World Series champion manager Joe Maddon (Lafayette Class of 1976) in attendance. Lafayette leads the series, wwhich dates to 1884, 78-69-5, but Lehigh is 33 of 52 since a 6-6 tie in the 100th meeting.ddddddddddddLehigh (9-2, 6-0) led 31-7 at the half as Shafnisky and Bragalone had rushing touchdowns and Shafnisky opened the scoring with a 16-yard touchdown pass to Troy Pelletier and a 15-yarder to Casey Gatlin.Drew Reed and Blake Searfoss combined to complete 36 of 54 passes for 398 yards with Reed throwing for two touchdowns for the Leopards (2-9, 1-5). ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz