Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

27.03.2019 06:32
, Belichick spoke over the journalist, sim Antworten

Patriots head coach Bill Belichick says his friendship for newly elected U.S President Donald Trump is not based on politics. Trump read the letter from New England Patriots head coach Belichick at a republican fan rally in New Hampshire last week.The letter congratulated Trump on a tremendous campaign, despite a slanted and negative media. In his weekly press conference, Belichick addressed the letter, calling the now elected Trump a long-term friend but argued that their relationship was not based on politics. Fan predictions: Graves v Panthers Sky Sports reporter Richard Graves picks NFL week 10 games against our Panthers UK fan. Our friendship goes back many years, Belichick said. Anybody who spends more than five minutes with me knows Im not a political person. My comments are not politically motivated. I have a friendship with Donald.I write hundreds of letters and notes every month. It doesnt mean I agree with every single thing a person thinks about politics, religion and other subjects. I have multiple friendships that are important to me. Thats what that is all about. Its not about politics. Its about football. Highlights of the New England Patriots win over the Buffalo Bills in Week 8 of the NFL Following Belichicks comments, he refused to answer any more questions on the subject of the presidential election, which Trump won on Tuesday. When a reporter asked further questions on the letter and the election in general, Belichick spoke over the journalist, simply repeating Seattle, the Patriots week 10 opponents. After a stream of questions, Belichick remained silent before forcing the conference on to Sundays upcoming game. The Patriots are 7-1, and lead the AFC East by three games. Also See: NFL week nine grades Chargers face uncertain future WATCH: Sunday Blitz Latest standings Cheap Real Air Jordan . Badenhop was 2-3 with a 3.47 ERA in 63 relief appearances for Milwaukee this season. He is 18-20 in his career with three saves and a 3. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Online . Note: The Calgary Flames announced Tuesday that Sean Monahan would not be made available to Canadas World Junior team. http://www.cheapairjordanonline.com/ . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Nike Air Jordan Cheap Free Shipping . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Air Jordan Online From China .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- The St. Louis Cardinals have activated catcher Brayan Pena from the disabled list and designated Eric Fryer for assignment.Pena has been out all season after having surgery on his left knee. The veteran signed a $5 million, two-year deal to back up Yadier Molina and give the seven-time All-Star more rest.Molina appeared in 71 of the Cardinals first 75 games this season.Pena, who can also play first base, spent the past two seasons in Cincinnati.dddddddddddd. The career .260 hitter has also spent time with the Tigers and Royals after beginning his career with the Atlanta Braves.Fryer hit .368 while driving in five runs in parts of 24 games this season.The Cardinals announced the moves before Tuesday nights game at Kansas City. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz