Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

27.03.2019 06:32
down early and it goes short side, a Antworten

Throughout the Stanley Cup Playoffs, NHL on TSN analyst and former NHL goaltender Jamie McLennan ranks the netminders after each game night. Number values assigned are out of five with five being the best performance. Jimmy Howard - 5 -Was great all night, really locked in, impressive anticipation on a short side shelf shot by Bryan Bickell in the first. Overaggressive on the Patrick Kane goal with the poke check, but made up for it with really strong post play all game long, two great paddle down and ice sealing in the second period on Jonathan Toews and two huge saves in the third period on Patrick Sharp and Kane. Corey Crawford - 2 - Looked uncomfortable in the net at times, had some issues with rebound control, Drew Millers goal was an example of that. His positioning was off on the Pavel Datsyuks goal, deep and down early and it goes short side, a goal he would like back, I know people will talk about the amazing shot from Datsyuk, AND IT WAS, but from a goalies perspective, Crawford would have liked to and could have played that better. Air Jordan 1 For Sale . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Cheap Air Jordan 1 For Sale .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.cheapairjordan1.com/ . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 China . After a first half in which he thought "the lid was on the basket," the Toronto Raptors coach watched his squad mount a second half surge to defeat the Cleveland Cavaliers 98-91. Cheap Jordan 1 . 9. Price, heading to the 2014 Olympics for Canada, was named the First Star after posting wins in three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .971 save percentage. In a year that already has proved to be massive for the UFC, with one major card after another, UFC 205 on Nov. 12 at Madison Square Garden in New York looks to be the biggest and most important of them all. In honor of such a marquee event, ESPN.com is providing dedicated previews to all 13 bouts on the card, breaking down whats at stake and projecting who will win, along with quotes and statistics for each fighter.Welterweights: Vicente Luque (10-5-1) vs. Belal Muhammad (10-1)Odds as of Nov. 2: Luque -167; Muhammad +134Whats at stake?Luque returns to home away from homeLuque, a member of the Blackzilians, was all too happy to accept a late invitation to UFC 205.The 24-year-old stepped in for Lyman Good, who was removed from the event after being flagged for a potential doping violation. Luque was born in New Jersey and lived there until the age of 6. He and his Brazilian mother moved to Brasilia, while his father, who is from Chile, remained in New Jersey.Luque considers Brasilia home, but he has regularly visited relatives in the New York area his entire life. He trains out of Blackzilians in South Florida. In his short four-fight UFC career, he already has fought in Brazil and Florida.Part of my heart is in Chile, Brazil and the U.S., Luque said. Its why I talk three languages after my fights. I have fans in Chile.Ive never been inside Madison Square Garden. Ive taken the train into Penn Station but only seen it from the outside. This is a very big deal for me fighting in New York. Its definitely not easy to make weight on three weeks notice, but my body is used to it.Reality show redemption for MuhammadLast year, the UFC aired a special edition of its reality show The Ultimatee Fighter, in which two South Florida gyms (Blackzilians and American Top Team) went head-to-head.ddddddddddddIt was a nice change of pace for the 21st installment of TUF, but it also meant there were no tryouts. Any UFC welterweight hopeful who didnt train with one of those teams was out of luck.Muhammad was one of those affected. The Chicago-based fighter watched the series from his couch -- and he wasnt always impressed with what he saw.I sat there saying, Why did these guys get this opportunity and I didnt? Muhammad said. Just because they were on one of those two teams. I watched the show and said, I could beat that guy. I could beat that guy. I could beat that guy.Worth mentioning: Luque was a contestant on that season of TUF.Statistical comparisonLuque: 10-5 record (3-1 UFC); three-fight win streakLuque: Nine of 10 fights won by stoppage (four by knockout, five by submission)Muhammad: 10-1 record (1-1 UFC); six of 10 wins by decisionMuhammad: five takedowns in two UFC fightsBreakdownLuque offers a nice replacement for the UFC, as his fights tend to produce plenty of action.Hes a heavy hitter, with a fight-changing right hand and a solid repertoire of knees and elbows from his Muay Thai background. Hes definitely more dangerous than Muhammad, but he was absolutely bottled up in his UFC debut against Michael Graves.Muhammad is a busy boxer-wrestler who mixes in both attributes well enough. On the feet, hell look to score and move. If Luque lands that right hand, expect Muhammad to turn into a wrestler real quick.PREDICTION:?Luque by first-round TKO. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz