Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 161 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
ylq Offline

21.04.2020 09:42
What a beautiful S Antworten

What a beautiful Sinchon! Buildings are lined up one after another, what a city in the village! According to the address Grandpa told us in advance, we quickly found his new home-a duplex apartment with three rooms and two halls. As soon as I walked in the door, a piece of brand-new furniture came into my eyes, and I entered the kitchen. There are all dryers and dishwashers. The grandfather said to the grandfather who was welcoming him, "It hasn't come in a few years, the changes are so great! They are all better than our city dwellers!" Speaking of which, Grandpa took a sip of water, and then happily said to Grandpa: "Little brother, tell you, I am now a shareholder!" "Ah, you went to stocks! Have you made a lot of money?" Grandpa quickly Asked. "The" shareholders "I said are not stocks, but our village has established a stock economic cooperative. I am also one of them. Before the Spring Festival this year, I also received 5,000 yuan and new year!" Grandpa is proud Reply. On the side, I asked curiously: "Grandpa, can you talk about this specifically?" "Okay, okay." Grandpa readily agreed: "This is the case, because Wuxi is in the past few years. In the construction of megacities, many large markets and national highways will be built around our villages. Therefore, our fields have been expropriated, farmers have lost their land, and their days are hard to live. Fortunately, the government has come up with a good way to reform ahead of schedule for us. A joint-stock economic cooperative was established, and everyone became a shareholder. ��Grandpa just started, and Grandpa put in his mouth again and asked,�� As a shareholder, do you feel any different from before? ��Grandpa replied:�� Now that village cadres are on business trips, going abroad for inspections, and official expenditures, we will take the initiative to check the accounts. No, there is a way to widen in front of our village. More than a dozen storefronts will be demolished, and the income will be reduced by nearly one million yuan a year. In the past, we talked a lot and asked village cadres to come up with new ways to increase their income. "Grandpa heard this, and said:" Your days are really sesame flowers! "Grandpa also Lian said: ��Thanks to the Party ��s reform and opening policy, it ��s good! I thought that in the old society, our peasants had nothing at all! It was also exploited. After the liberation, the people became the masters and the land belonged to the collective Marlboro Cigarettes. Reform and opening up After the production was packaged to households, the days gradually improved and we entered the 21st century. Due to development needs, we lost our land, but the party and the government thought of us and made us shareholders, and we still have dividends every year. Ah! "I quickly interjected:" Grandpa Carton Of Cigarettes, you are living a well-off life now! "I learned from the news host to sum up to Grandpa Marlboro Lights, making the two old men laugh.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz