Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 124 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
ylq Offline

08.01.2020 02:29
pick up a mirror tha Antworten

Time passed like a white horse, and it instantly changed its appearance, quietly, quietly, and even a little caught off guard. One day, when you have time, stand in front of the mirror and you will be amazed and surprised by your changes. A beam of sunlight was scattered warmly on the back, and the white hair on the head was clearly visible. Although you were only in your early 40s, the years were relentless, leaving a mottled mark on you, always reminding you: You will grow old with your face! In the face of the mirror, you are no longer calm, you start to review the nuances of your face every time you face the mirror mokingusacigarettes.com, those changes are like a dagger piercing your heart, making your heart hurt and weep. Time flows quietly, but you don't care about the skill of its axe cutting. You are a solid stone sculpture, and you can't bear the wind and rain erosion of the years. Inadvertently, there are a few more wrinkles on your face, and your face becomes more and more vicissitudes. No one knows where the former smiling and tiger-like baby face was left. But now, in the face of the mirror, you have made a surprising discovery and found yourself more changed. Thinking back then, more or less, only the mirror witnessed it all. Mirrors have witnessed time, and time has sharpened life. Looking back on the past, how many successes and failures in life, in the face of the mirror, is no longer a mood of jealousy, count the details of life, you suddenly realized that you have left too many regrets and regrets Cheap Cigarettes. When I was a child, I longed to grow up, I ca n��t wait for the middle to look forward to it. I finally hoped, and finally I made a wish. But when I grew up, I dreamed of going back to childhood, but I found that I was fooled. Back to childhood. Through continuous exploration, I finally found that the body really can't go back, but what can still go back is memory. So, with deep obsession, with some reluctance, began to painstakingly search through the memories, search for those sweet pasts in the memories, and forget about me in the memories. When I was a kid, it was really intoxicating. The sky was blue and spotless; the ground was a vast grassland, full of green, overwhelmingly green, the sound of frogs and the flowers of green ... this scene was just a moment In a blink of an eye, you are back to the cruel reality. In reality, it is not the mountain, the water is not the water, and the person is not the person. Mountains and rivers are no longer childhood poetic; no one has seen the childlike face of childhood. Then you suddenly realized that you accidentally touched the mirror, and then time came back. The mirror is still you. You are a little annoyed and blame yourself for being too careless. If you were not negligent, how could you lose your childhood? You also thought naively that everything was a mirror Newport Cigarettes, and you tried to break a mirror, but later found that your purpose was still not achieved. Mirrors are fragile and difficult to stay for years. Sometimes, there is a lot of trouble, and I hate the mirror a little. I always think it involves a lot of trouble. But even if the heart is disgusted, if you think about your life, you can't do without such a seemingly simple mirror. I remember going to school when I was a kid, there are small mirrors on the streets, girls or beautiful boys, there is always a small round mirror in the military green schoolbag, it is this small mirror that has witnessed the youth mirror of that era to accompany us throughout life, He accidentally dropped a mirror. If you pick up a mirror that you have used and put them together to make a combination, you may be able to form a group of tunnels that pass through time and return to the good times before. What a wonderful story. This idea is very creative, but if you ask, who will experience the era, who will keep a mirror used in that period? No one has this blessing! Even if you want to keep a mirror in your life, you can't leave every mirror you have used in your life. Based on this, you advise each of your students or juniors, admonishing them to pass away, learn to praise their father and chase the sun, and have mysteriously told them-try to keep every mirror that has seen your face, so, They paid attention to time one by one, and secretly kept a mirror secretly, trying to keep the time that passed away.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettes

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz