Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 141 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
ylq Offline

20.12.2019 07:28
Uncle Tom's Cabi Antworten

Uncle Tom's Cabin" is a novel written by Mrs. Stowe. Its main content is about the tragic fate of black slaves. Although our racial discrimination may be better now, there are still many inequalities between blacks and whites. I may have been relatively uncomfortable with this before, but after reading this novel, I can more or less appreciate the cruelty and injustice of the slave trade. "Uncle Tom's Cabin" is about a loyal, upright and loving black slave, whose name is Tom. Tom was born at Shelby's plantation. When he was a child, he served as a master ��s slave in his childhood. He was very happy with his master. When he was an adult, he became a master of slavery. He sold, and he chose to obey his master. There is such a plot in the story that Tom and Harry are going to be sold by the host Wholesale Cigarettes, but Harry and his mother disobey the host's arrangement and secretly escape from the host's house, and Tom chooses to help them. And they escaped smoothly and became free. At that time, Tom actually had a chance to leave here, but he didn't do that. He gave up the so-called freedom for his master. In the end, he was sold to the slave trader Hayley and became his slave. Later, he saved the life of a baby girl in a drowning accident. So the girl's father bought Tom home. Since Tom had a good relationship with the girl, after the death of St. Clay's daughter, he decided to give Tom a free body. Unfortunately, he has died before his legal formalities have been completed. His wife went against his wishes and sent Tom and other slaves to the slave trade market. By this point, Tom's tragic life had begun. He fell into the hands of a vicious slave owner Legley and was abused all day. However, despite this, he did not want to escape this slave life, and even prayed for his master, hoping to wash away his master's sin. Here is his integrity, but at the same time it also reflects his incomprehension and flexibility. He did not know how to resist when he received unfair treatment. However, it is also his selfless spirit that makes this masterpiece have such a strong vitality. I think there are different opinions on the analysis of Uncle Tom's Cabin. I think the role of Tom is still a little escapist. There is such a plot in it, Tom witnessed the sale of a black slave child just over 10 months old, and his mother jumped into the river and committed suicide because of excessive grief Parliament Cigarettes. I feel really cruel and helpless. Tom often carries a Bible Cheap Cigarettes, and he trusts everything he wants, but I think it's just an escape. After reading this book, I really feel that I can live in the 21st century and I am very happy now. Although there are still many inequities and racial discrimination, they are really much happier now than before. Therefore, I also know how to grasp the present and learn to be grateful. At least I am still very lucky. I do n��t have to go through so many twists and turns and happily get together with my family. These are all Tom and the millions What black slaves do not have, we should grasp the present and grasp tomorrow.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Marlboro Cigarettes

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz