Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 113 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
ylq Offline

20.12.2019 07:28
When I first got this Antworten

When I first got this book, I was still disdainful. "Charity", is something that everyone is talking about these years need to be taught? However, when I flipped around, the little interesting and educational little stories immediately attracted me, and I couldn't help reading it. Sasha is the youngest child in the family, but she is kind Newport Cigarettes Coupons, strong, and helpful. Once, when the whole family went out for an outing, it suddenly rained heavily, and the raincoat passed through the hands of the family, and finally fell into Sasha's hands. But Sasha thought that there was something weaker than herself in the world, so she covered the wind and rain with petite roses for the raincoat's hem. When we were complaining about the injustice of life to us, we thought that there are people who are more unfortunate than ourselves waiting for help. When we reach out to the weak people around us, no matter how much help we can make them feel warm. This is charity. One day, the island where the emotions live is about to sink. When Love was trapped on the island, the Time Old Man saved it. Love takes time, and so does charity. We need to spend more time with those unfortunate people, listen to them, and help them. It may be questioned at first, but under the washing and precipitation of time, as we gradually understand the meaning of doing good and gain more and more happiness, our life will become wider and wider as a result What happens when a ragged beggar stops you and begs for you, but you have no money on you? Is sorry to say "I'm sorry", or simply strode away, ignoring the begging eyes. The famous Turgenev chose to hold the beggar's hand, and solemnly said, "Please forgive me, brother." This was the kind of handshake, which was the "brother", which made the beggar excited because he felt the long-lost world. Affection. When many people help others, it is the same. With such pity, sincerity and selflessness, it not only touches the helpees, but also touches the people around them. If we can do the same, we have realized the true meaning of charity. The story in the book touched me Cheap Cigarettes, and the charity introduced in the book impressed me very much: Mother Teresa is a world-renowned Catholic charity worker. When she won the Nobel Peace Prize, she refused the bonus and asked people Going home more and caring for your family; Yunus opened Grace Bank and loaned the poor free of charge, affecting the lives of more than 30 million poor people; Dr. Venkataswami founded the Yaravan Eye Hospital for Patients in need provide free treatment Marlboro Cigarettes... this kind of thing happens every day. These ordinary people around him have created one miracle after another. We can also be like them. From the little things around us, help others. Roman Rowland once said, "Love is the flame of life. With it, everything becomes light." To me, charity is the glory of soul . Let's start from the side, engage in charity, let life be bright and colorful, and let more emotions appear around us
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz