Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 102 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

19.11.2019 09:28
always been my baby for the last 10 years. Antworten

A Premier League player is set to be punished by English football authorities for discriminatory comments he made on social media more than four years ago.The comments made by Burnley striker Andre Gray between Jan. 9 and March 11, 2012 appeared anti-gay. They came to light on Saturday, when they were retweeted by other people after he scored his first Premier League goal for Burnley in the teams 2-0 win over Liverpool. Gray released a public apology after the match.Gray was charged with misconduct on Tuesday by the Football Association, which said the alleged comments were abusive and/or insulting and/or improper and/or brought the game into disrepute.Gray said in his apology the tweets were posted four years ago when I was a completely different person to the man I am now.I have experienced a lot over the past four years and have had to take responsibility for a number of things in my life which has enabled me to mature and grow as a person since that time, the 25-year-old Gray said.I have a lot of regrets regarding a number of things Ive done in the past and realize I have made some big mistakes, none more so than these tweets, but I would like to stress that Ive worked incredibly hard to completely transform my life since that time.Gray said he wanted to clarify that he was absolutely not homophobic and to ask for forgiveness to anyone I offended.The FA said Gray had until Aug. 31 to respond to the charge.He has moved a long way in life, Burnley manager Sean Dyche said Tuesday. Hes made that clear with an apology and also to remind the club, `Its four years ago, Im a different person.A lot has gone on in his life to get him where hes got to, I think he made that clear. It was authentic what he said (in the apology).Gray was the top scorer in the second-tier League Championship last season, helping Burnley achieve an immediate return to the Premier League. Wholesale Vapormax . R.J. Umberger scored twice to lead the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record for consecutive wins with a 5-3 victory Tuesday night over the Los Angeles Kings. Cheap Vapormax China . - The Oakland Raiders re-signed offensive lineman Khalif Barnes on Friday. http://www.clearancevapormax.com/cheap-vapormax-2020-clearance.html . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Wholesale Vapormax Plus . Boucher previously coached the Tampa Bay Lightning and had a 97-78-20 record over two-plus seasons. He was dismissed by the team last March after the Lightning struggled in the lockout-shortened season with a 13-18-1 record. Cheap Vapormax Plus . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. RIO DE JANEIRO -- A marathon is not easy. The 26.2-mile race is based on the Greek messenger Pheidippides, who ran that approximate distance to deliver news of the Battle of Marathon in 490 B.C. According to legend, he collapsed and died at the end.The Brazilian version was grueling in its own right. Fifteen of the 155 runners did not finish the race, including Great Britains Tsegai Tewelde, who had to be taken away in a wheelchair.American Meb Keflezighi suffered stomach cramps and had to stop seven times. He threw up on a couple occasions. Nonetheless, he was able to complete the race in under 2 hours and 17 minutes to finish 33rd -- and in spectacular fashion. Waving to the crowd, he slipped on the wet track and crashed to the ground about a foot or so from the finish line. He pulled himself across the line, and then did a set of pushups.Yes, he finished his race by doing pushups.Thats the Meb way of doing things, U.S. teammate Jared Ward said.I guess Ill be known for the epic finish there, Keflezighi said. Somehow it just happened. I saw the finish line and I said Im going to crawl in and then Im going to do pushups.Keflezighi is 41 years old and won the silver medal at the 2004 Olympics in Athens. He broke his hip during the 2008 Olympic trials but recovered to win the 2009 New York marathon and the 2014 Boston marathon. He finished fourth at the London Olympics. He estimates that when you add up all the miles he has run during training, it is equivalent to circling the globe four times.This sport has done more for me than I can ever imagine, he said.Keflezighi has run 24 marathons and plans to run two more to reach 26 as a fitting connection to the marathon length. U.S. teammate Galen Rupp, meanwhile, ran just the second marathon of his life, yet he finished third to take home a bronze medal, Americas first medal in the event since Keflezighis silver. His first marathon was last February when he won the U.S. Olympic trials in Los Angeles.I was definitely hurting. The last couple miles was like I was walking, Rupp said. I just wanted to keep on going and get to the finish line. The marathon is a real special event, and I dont think I really truly understood that until I started doing it in L.A. and noww here.ddddddddddddIts something special.The 10K has always been my baby for the last 10 years. Its always held a special place for me, but Ive got to move on to the marathon.What marathoners do is incredible. The best ones average less than five minutes a mile, a speed that few of us could even come close to matching over just one mile, let alone 26.The marathon has been part of the Olympics since the first modern Games in 1896. One of the most noted winners was Ethiopias Adebe Bikila, who won the gold medal in 1960 while running barefoot because the shoes Adidas provided him didnt fit.Fellow Ethiopian Feyisa Lilesa won the silver medal Sunday -- finishing behind Kenyan gold medalist Eliud Kipchoge, whose time was 2:08.44 - and afterward he spoke about the difficulties in his native country, where many hundreds of people have been killed in recent months while protesting for political and economic rights.There are many problems in my country, Lilesa said. Its very dangerous in my country.Lilesa said he would consider moving to another country. If so, he has many from which to choose to represent at the 2020 Olympics. Nearly 80 countries were represented in the marathon, including Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Lesotho, Iran, Israel, Hungary and so many others.This was the best victory lap ever in terms of the world, Keflezighi said. You could see India, Ecuador, Peru, Costa Rica, Cuba and all those guys. And to run with that, I enjoyed every bit of it.Cambodias Kuniaki Takizaki and Jordans Methkal Abu Drais were the final two finishers Sunday. As they entered the stadium, Takizaki was grimacing in agony while Abu Drais was smiling that it was almost over. Takizaki pushed himself and crossed the line ahead of Abu Drais so he did not finish last, with a time of 2:45.55. And despite the pain he had been in, Takizaki immediately started jumping and dancing and waving his arms to get the small crowd to cheer with a huge grin across his face.I was very, very tired, Takizaki said. But very, very, very happy.The Olympics arent just about finishing on the podium. They are about finishing, period. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz