Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
ruogu1234 Offline

08.11.2019 09:30
a candidate for offensive co-ordinator Antworten

CLEVELAND - A person familiar with the process says the Cleveland Browns have interviewed former Bears coach Marc Trestman for their open offensive co-ordinator position.The person, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the team is not commenting during its search to replace Kyle Shanahan, said Trestman interviewed with Cleveland on Wednesday.Trestman was fired after the bears finished 5-11 and missed the playoffs for the seventh time in eight seasons. Chicago also fired general manager Phil Emery.The person says Browns tight ends coach Brian Angelichio is also a candidate for offensive co-ordinator, while team officials are also scheduled to interview Jets running back coach Anthony Lynn and Oakland Raiders quarterbacks coach John DeFilippo.Improving on offence is a top priority for the Browns, which finished 7-9 under coach Mike Pettine and missed the playoffs after losing their last five games.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike Air Max 97 China Wholesale . With just under five seconds remaining - the Raptors having clawed back from a 19-point deficit and pulled within one - DeRozan took the handoff from Chuck Hayes. Cheap Nike Air Max 97 China . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. http://www.brandshoescheaponline.com/wholesale-air-max-china.html .com) - Real Madrid claimed its 16th consecutive victory across all competitions on Saturday after earning a 2-1 win over Malaga at the Estadio La Rosaleda. Vapormax China Paypal .Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg have been neck and neck all season, with 17 points separating the rivals and double points on offer for the race.Tensions between them have spilled over during the campaign and the pairs fragile relationship was evident during Thursdays pre-race news conference, when Rosberg goaded Hamilton by advising him to race cleanly. Nike Air Max Plus Clearance . The ongoing funk on penalty kill and an unusually quiet night on home ice for the power play divided the Leafs from the Bruins at the ACC in a rare Sunday night affair.CHICAGO -- Dan Ugglas future in Atlanta was in question Sunday after the Braves suspended the struggling second baseman for their final game before the All-Star break. The team announced the suspension on its Twitter feed, with no further explanation. Manager Fredi Gonzalez also declined to elaborate when asked about the punishment before the Braves game against the Chicago Cubs. "Im not going to say anything other than that its an internal matter," he said. "Thats the way I like to handle stuff, and the Atlanta Braves like to handle stuff. And thats it. You can ask me 400 different ways and my way is that were going to handle it internally." The 34-year-old Uggla has played sparingly since rookie Tommy La Stella was promoted from Triple-A Gwinnett on May 28. The three-time All-Star is batting .162 with two homers and 10 RBIs in 48 games. The Braves acquired Uggla in a November 2010 trade with the Marlins, and then signed the three-time All-Star to a $62 million, five-year contract before his first game with Atlantaa.dddddddddddd He is slated to make $13 million next year in his final season under the deal. Uggla had a 33-game hitting streak and connected for 36 homers in his first season with the Braves, but most of his numbers have been trending down over the past couple of years. He hit just .179 with 22 homers and 171 strikeouts in 2013, when Atlanta won the NL East and lost to the Dodgers in the division series. Gonzalez said he expects Uggla to be with the team when it begins the second half at home against the Phillies on Friday. He also isnt worried about the effect of the suspension on his team. "I dont think so. I got a pretty good pulse of our clubhouse," he said. "If anybody wants to talk to me, my door is always open. And they know that." Atlanta also promoted infielder Phil Gosselin from Triple-A Gwinnett before its series finale against the Cubs. Gosselin hit .345 with five homers and 30 RBIs in 88 games with Gwinnett. "Hes had a terrific first half of the Triple-A season," Gonzalez said. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz