Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 11:42
me.The 2015 Rugby World Cup was t Antworten

BEREA, Ohio -- Josh Gordons not looking back. Theres no point. Unable to fix his mistakes but vowing not to repeat them, the Browns talented wide receiver apologized Monday for being suspended for violating the NFLs substance-abuse policy. Gordon, who emerged as a much-needed playmaker for Cleveland as a rookie last season, was suspended without pay in June by the league for the first two games of this season. Gordon will also forfeit two other game checks as part of his punishment. In his first public comments since the suspension, Gordon, who was suspended in college at least twice for marijuana use, apologized for his latest misstep and promised to make amends with his teammates, Browns fans and Clevelands front office. "This hurt a lot of people," Gordon said. Gordon would not go into any details about the reasons he was suspended, and referred to a statement he made last month shortly after the penalty was announced. Gordon stood by his previous comments that he used cough medicine containing codeine -- a banned substance -- while recovering from strep throat in February and said what he took was not for "recreational use." "The fact that it happened, it was beyond me," Gordon said. "Its one of those things you just really cant control." Gordon also denied he has a substance-abuse problem. He has not yet spoken with members of Clevelands new front office about his issues. He was selected in last years supplemental draft by the teams previous regime. "I have not sat down with them, but I was told by other people that definitely theyre supporting me, in my corner," he said. "Thats good to know. Im definitely still trying to regain their trust and our front offices trust, our teams trust, just to prove to them that they can count on me." Browns coach Rob Chudzinski has met with Gordon, who caught 50 passes and led the Browns with 805 yards receiving and five touchdowns. "Obviously Im disappointed in the situation," Chudzinski said. "Its important that Josh understands what my expectations are. Ive talked to him about that. He understands accountability and I expect him to work and do everything he can to be the very best player he can be in the meantime and well go from there." Gordon, who was kicked off Baylors team for failed drug tests, assured Chudzinski he has learned from the experience. "Accountability is a big issue," he said. "Were definitely planning for the future. Were looking forward to the things we can do beyond this point. I cant really sit back and just think about the past and things thats happened. Were really looking forward to what we can do from here on out." Gordon was reminded he said something similar a year ago, but stumbled. He was asked if he had to prove himself all over. "I really dont feel that way," he said. "Im still working towards it but thats something thats in the past. Its still going to loom over me for a long time. I still have a long way to go, a lot to prove to the fans here, to the people here. This is another obstacle in my way." This is the second straight year the Browns will be missing a key player to open the season because of a suspension. Last year, star cornerback Joe Haden missed the first four games for a drug violation and the Browns went 0-4 without him. The Browns wont have Gordon for their Sept. 8 opener against Miami or the following week against the defending Super Bowl-champion Baltimore Ravens. "Obviously Im disappointed," quarterback Brandon Weeden said, "but the nice thing about this team is we have guys that can step in and make plays. I have a lot of confidence in all the receivers that are going to be there Week One. Good teams find a way, when they have stuff goes on, guys step in and make plays. "Im confident in the guys we have to get that done and when Josh comes back in Week Three, well welcome him back and hell continue to make us a better football team." Stitched Patriots Jerseys . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Patriots Jerseys 2019 .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. https://www.patriotsjerseysale.com/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Patriots Jerseys 2020 .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. New England Patriots Store . The scientists believe the small earthquake during a Marshawn Lynch touchdown was likely greater than Lynchs famous "beast quake" touchdown run three years ago, which also came against New Orleans during a playoff game.The 2015 Rugby World Cup was the most financially successful to date, according to an economic report produced by Ernst & Young. England hosted the event, with some matches also taking place in Cardiff, during September and October last year, and the competition was heralded as the biggest and best to date, breaking records on and off the field.The new report outlines how Rugby World Cup 2015 generated £2.3bn in output, added £1.1bn to the UK GDP, attracted 406,000 international visitors from 151 nations and supported 34,000 jobs or volunteer roles. With 2.47m ticket sales, the World Cup 2015 was the fifth largest single-sport event ever held, and as well as huge attendances in the traditional rugby heartlands of the midlands and south of England, six matches were held in Newcastle, Leeds and Manchester, where 291,000 tickets were sold.World Rugby chairman Bernard Lapasset said: Rugby World Cup 2015 was a very special and record-breaking global celebration of rugby and its character-building values and widely regarded as the biggest and best Rugby World Cup to date. Wales and South Africa in action in the quarter-finals of the Rugby World Cup Incoming World Rugby chairman Bill Beaumont added: This new report reflects Rugby World Cups status as one of the best-loved and most prestigious major sports events, while highlighting the significant social and economic benefits that make the tournament such an attractive low-investment, high-return hosting proposition for governments and unions alike.ddddddddddddFU CEO Ian Ritchie commented: We wanted Rugby World Cup 2015 to be a celebration of rugby, which inspired the country, and the world, to play and support the game.The team at England Rugby 2015 and the RFU are proud of the tournament we organised and hosted, which will deliver valuable financial benefits not just for the game of rugby, but for the wider national economy. Also See: Rugby on Sky Follow @SkySportsRugby Pundits Fixtures and results ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz