Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 Spiel
mary123 Offline

04.11.2019 11:42
and he now has four game-winning goals Antworten

Andy Murray hopes his familiarity with Miami will help him put last week’s disappointing Indian Wells campaign to rest. The British No 1 was upset in the third round by world No 53 Federico Delbonis on the west coast at Indian Wells, but has immediately jetted to the Miami Open which is live on Sky Sports. Miami Open: Whats at stake? Mark Petchey to assess how well the big boys will perform Murray wants to put the disappointment of last week behind him by returning to the east coast city which he used as a training base. Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. Andy Murray Obviously it was a tough loss at Indian Wells, I had a chance to win that match in the third set against Delbonis, he said.Indian Wells has always been a place that Ive struggled a little bit, Ive not felt very comfortable there. It was a tough tournament again for me this year.Im hoping that getting to Miami - familiar surroundings, conditions that I like - Ill be able to play some better tennis this year. We take a look back at last years Miami Open final where Novak Djokovic beat Murray in three sets The world No 2 will play either Borna Coric or Denis Istomin in his opening match in Miami as he pursues a third championship at the event.Having used Miami as a second-home throughout his career, Murray is hoping that closeness will give him an edge over the likes of Novak Djokovic, who has won in each of the past two years.Murray said: Ive got here nice and early so I had good preparations and time to get used to the conditions which have been pretty tricky - windy, hot and humid and very, very different to Indian Wells. Murray could meet Novak Djokovic in the Miami final Normally I do my training blocks here but with everything that happened last year - the Davis Cup finishing late, a baby on the way - I didnt spend as much time as usual out here.Im very familiar with it here, I do like it here. I have an apartment here and I spend a lot of time training on the courts at the venue so Im hoping it works out well for me.Watch the Miami Open live on Sky Sports until the final on April 3. Route to the final Who could Murray play in Miami? Also See: Miami: Whats at stake? Murray: Route to the final Get a NOW TV pass Video Nike Air Max 90 Shoes Sale . Its the second straight game Bell has scored in extra time for Kelowna, which beat the Brandon Wheat Kings 6-5 on Friday, and he now has four game-winning goals on the season. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. http://www.airmax90outletonline.com/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Nike Air Max 90 Grey . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Nike Air Max 90 Blue . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. TOLEDO, Ohio -- Logan Woodside threw touchdowns to four different receivers and Toledo rolled to a 45-3 win over Maine on Saturday night.Woodside finished 13 of 25 for 329 yards and one interception as the Rockets (2-0) rolled up 516 yards of total offense.Maine opened the scoring before Woodside went to work. He found Corey Jones for an 85-yard score in the first quarter and Corey Thompson for a 64-yarder in the second to make it 17-3 at the half. Jones finished with three catches for 100 yards.ddddddddddddn the third quarter it was Michael Roberts for 21 yards and an 89-yarder to JonVea Johnson, sandwiched around Ronnie Jones racing 27 yards after scooping up a punt blocked by Cody Thompson.The Black Bears had 235 yards of offense, 170 on the ground as quarterback Dan Collins completed 9 of 25 passes for 65 yards. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz