Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

01.11.2019 12:11
he Packers allowed Detroit to Antworten

In the latest Burning Questions,?the Colorado Rockies Nolan Arenado is getting sick of all the comparisons to other young stars.Who was your favorite player growing up? Arenado:?There are so many good ones and I love Adrian Beltre, but Ill go with Matt Holliday. Just because I love his swing. I grew up wanting to stay through the baseball. My swing, my finish, I always tried to replicate it to be like his because he stayed through the ball so much. I dont hit like him, but to stay through like he does is something I really appreciate.Who is your favorite player to watch today (not a teammate)? Arenado:?This is tough. I think Corey Seager is a good player, I like watching him play a lot. Ill go with Anthony Rizzo. He has a lot of power. I like how he drops on his back leg. He uses his legs really well, plays a good first base and I just love watching him play.Who is your most underrated teammate? Arenado:?Its probably DJ LeMahieu. I just think hes an underrated player in general and then hes an unbelievable teammate, an unbelievable player and he doesnt get any credit for what he does for our team and what he can do. Hes the type of player that can help you win teammates.Whats the most annoying question you are asked by the media?Arenado:?Well lately, it has been about who I am going to play with in the World Baseball Classic. Ive been getting that a lot and its been driving me a little crazy because I dont have an answer. But when they do the comparisons of you to [Manny] Machado?or Kris Bryant, stuff like that. It just gets annoying. You dont want to hear it anymore because it just doesnt matter. I have respect for them. Its not that I think I am way better, its just that how do you answer those things without sounding bad?One rule you would change? Arenado:?The pace of play, the foot in the box, I dont like. I dont think that is a very good rule. I like to take a breath and relax. Now if I take one little step out of the box I could get fined or get in trouble for that. I dont like that. You take a pitch and now you have to worry about keeping your foot in instead of just taking a pitch and getting ready for that next pitch.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, league? Arenado:?Well, when it comes to on-field stuff, the players should be taking care of that. There are obviously different things that happen in a game, but the players should. I think the guys up top, the commissioner, they need to pay attention too, but I think it starts with the players.How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Areando:?Obviously its a pretty big problem, but they are doing a god job of cleaning it up. Were doing drug tests all the time now. They are doing the best they can but every year somebody is going to be coming out with something different. Somebody will try to cheat the game, and thats just how it goes, but I think MLB is doing a good job of trying to clean it up.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you?Arenado:?Im pretty shy, I mind my business and I like to play pingpong all the time. Growing up it was just something I liked to do. And I know how to surf really well. Hey, I live in Southern California. USA Soccer Jerseys 2020 .Y. -- Knicks coach Mike Woodson said Wednesday that J. Fake USA Soccer Jerseys . According to a report from the Vancouver Province, the Lions are expected to replace former DC Rich Stubler with defensive backs coach Mark Washington. https://www.cheapusasoccer.com/ . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. USA Soccer Jerseys 2019 . Batiste, who briefly signed with the Eskimos in 2006, has spent time with several NFL teams including the Pittsburgh Steelers and Washington Redskins. USA Soccer Store . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. GREEN BAY, Wis. -- The timing is back for quarterback Aaron Rodgers and the rest of Green Bays offense.The Packers pass defense might need a little work, though.Rodgers threw for 205 yards and four touchdowns, including two in the first half to Jordy Nelson, and the Packers snapped out of their offensive funk before holding off the Detroit Lions for a 34-27 win Sunday.Rodgers was 15 of 24, leading the Packers to touchdowns on their first three series. Nelson had 101 yards on six catches, returning to the form that made him one of the NFLs best receivers before missing the 2015 season with a knee injury.Just got on the same page. Hitting Jordy for some big plays helps, Rodgers said. Jordy and I connected. Whenever were doing that, it kind of opens other things up for the offense.They moved the ball on the Lions short-handed defense with ease in the first half. The Packers (2-1) led 31-10 at halftime before the Lions slowly chipped away.Marvin Jones 35-yard touchdown catch with 3:34 left got Detroit (1-2) within seven. But Rodgers had a critical 11-yard run on third-and-8 from the Packers 27 with 3:22 left to effectively seal the win.Jones had a career-high 205 yards on six receptions. Matthew Stafford passed for 385 yards and three scores with one interception for the Lions, who held advantages in total yardage (418-324) and time of possession, holding the ball for 35 minutes.But the Packers burned the secondary with big plays to build a big lead, and Eddie Lacy ran for 103 yards on 17 carries.Obviously it was a difficult situation. We put ourselves in that situation. On offense, we didnt score enough points in the in the first half, Stafford said. Im proud of the guys for fighting back.PACK IS BACKSo much for the fuss over the Packers struggling offense.Coach Mike McCarthy and Rodgers heard questions about the out-of-sync passing game following the 17-14 loss last week to Minnesota.Now the Packers head into an early bye week with renewed confidence after a successful opener at Lambeau Field.Offensively the focus was to be a good, healthy mix of run and pass, so we accomplished that today, McCarthy said.SECOND-HALF SPURTThe Lions gained chunks of yardage in the second half after being forced to play catch-up following Green Bays big early lead. The Packers defense was also missing foour starters, including linebacker Clay Matthews.dddddddddddd.Stafford found holes over the middle of the field. He connected with Jones for a 23-yard completion on the first play from scrimmage in the second half to the Detroit 46.GET DEFENSIVEThe Packers allowed Detroit to convert on eight of 14 third-down tries, a problem that McCarthy planned to focus on during the bye week.But Green Bays staunch run defense had another big day, albeit against a Lions offense playing without injured tailback Ameer Abdullah. Detroit managed just 50 yards on 23 carries, with a team-high 38 yards on 10 carries by Dwayne Washington.The Packers also played without nose tackle Letroy Guion, safety Morgan Burnett and defensive lineman-linebacker Datone Jones, who were all out with injuries.JUST JONESJones gave the Lions a boost going into halftime with a 73-yard touchdown pass from Stafford to get Detroit within 31-10. He stiff-armed cornerback Josh Hawkins before sprinting untouched 45 yards into the end zone.I feel like what we did in the second half was to be commended, but obviously we didnt get it done, Jones said. The first half, we didnt play up to our standards and we came back and we fought, but we ran out of time and it wasnt enough.WORKING THE MIDDLEThe Packers offense accomplished two of McCarthys bigger goals for this week: Receivers worked the middle of the field, and Lacy got more carries in the running game.Nelson was lined up in the slot on his 8-yard touchdown catch in the first quarter, when Rodgers pump-faked, then stepped up in the pocket to find Nelson.Lacy looked rejuvenated as he bounced off defenders for a 23-yard run in the second quarter.INJURY REPORTLions: S Tavon Wilson left in the first quarter with a neck injury. It was another blow for a defense already without lineman Ezekiel Ansah and linebacker DeAndre Levy.Packers: TE Jared Cook went to the locker room with a right ankle injury after getting tangled up with a defender at 11:35 of the second quarter. ... FB Aaron Ripkowski did not return after going to the locker room near the end of the second quarter with a back injury.---Online: AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz