Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

01.11.2019 12:11
ch against Day, who will become world Antworten

NEW YORK -- The WNBA admitted its officials missed an 8-second violation call in Game 4 of the Finals on Sunday night.The league released a statement Monday saying that a call should have been made in the game that evened the best-of-five series at 2-all.Minnesota led 79-77 and had the ball with 26.1 seconds left after a turnover. The Lynx didnt get the ball into the frontcourt in the required 8 seconds.After reviewing postgame video, we have determined that with 0:17.7 remaining in regulation time, Minnesota released the ball for a pass from the backcourt and the ball was still in the backcourt when the shot clock turned to 0:16, the statement said. An 8-second violation should have been called on Minnesota. This play is not a trigger to review via instant replay.After the ball made it to the frontcourt, Rebekkah Brunson was fouled by Candace Parker and hit both free throws to give the Lynx a four-point lead with 12.5 seconds left. The Lynx went on to win the game 85-79 and force a decisive Game 5 on Thursday night.Los Angeles guard Kristi Toliver said after the game that the officials had missed the call.Absolutely not, she said when asked whether Minnesota had gotten the ball over in time. I think they forgot they had to get the ball over the line. But thats life. We cant leave it up to the officials to determine a series. We have to go take it, and thats what we plan on doing in Game 5.Los Angeles coach Brian Agler told The Associated Press in a phone interview Monday night that while he was happy the league reviewed the play, he didnt want to dwell on it.Champions dont make excuses. We had our opportunities, he said.It was the second consecutive year that Minnesota was involved in a blown call late in a playoff game.Last year in the Western Conference finals, the Lynx benefited from a foul call with 1.5 seconds left in a tied Game 2 against Phoenix.The Mercurys Noelle Quinn directed her inbounds pass to 6-foot-8 center Brittney Griner. Maya Moore deflected that pass, gained control of the ball and began going upcourt, and official Amy Bonner blew the whistle.Moore hit one of two free throws to lift the Lynx to the victory, ending the series.The WNBA admitted last year that a foul should not have been called. Custom Houston Astros Nike Jerseys .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Custom Authentic Baseball Jerseys . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. https://www.custombaseballnikejerseys.com/?tag=custom-new-york-mets-nike-jerseys . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Stitched Custom Nike Baseball Jerseys . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Custom Kansas City Royals Nike Jerseys . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament.Rory McIlroy said it had been a valuable week for him despite losing to Jason Day in the WGC-Dell Match Play semi-finals. McIlroy missed a couple of decent chances to extend the match against Day, who will become world No 1 on Monday, but eventually went down by one hole in Austin.The Northern Irishman battled back after losing three holes in four just after the turn, but a missed birdie putt at the 17th and Day holing a 12-footer for par at last meant it would be a third place play-off against Rafa Cabrera Bello for him instead of the final. Day beats McIlroy in thriller Jason Day marked his return to world No 1 by beating Rory McIlroy at the WGC-Dell Match Play I thought it was a good quality match. If I have to look back on it there were a couple of opportunities around the third and fourth where I did not convert and then not birdieing 12 or 13 was the real downfall, he told Sky Sports.Losing 12 and 13, I think the catalyst for that was that shift in momentum on 11 and I never really recovered. To go two down I knew I had an uphill battle on my hands and Jason was not giving me anything.I made a couple of birdies in the last five holes but it just was not good enough.I feel like I played well, did not make a bogey out there and I did not hand him anything, but obviously disappointed I am not in the final. McIlroy finished last years Masters with a 66 and victory next month at Augusta would complete a career grand slam And McIlroy is pleased with where his game is as he puts the finishing touches on his game ahead of thhe years first major, The Masters.ddddddddddddMcIlroy heads to Augusta for the eighth time in search of victory to complete the career grand slam - he finished fourth last year to claim his best Masters finish but was still six shots adrift of winner Jordan Spieth. Highlights from the WGC Dell Match Play semi-final between Jason Day and Rory McIlroy I was saying coming into this week that no matter if I play three, six or seven rounds, playing match play and feeling like you are in contention every time you step on the first tee is a great feeling and something you cant replicate in practice, he added.The week has been very positive overall; I wish I would have been able to get one more win under my belt, but I am very happy with my game going into Augusta. Also See: Day ends Rorys run The Masters is coming... Dream debut for Toledo Olly to miss Augusta ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz