Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 157 mal aufgerufen
 Games
mary123 Offline

25.10.2019 09:02
28, 1995.Im happy for Alex, sa Antworten

HOUSTON -- Tony Parker showed why he is so valuable to the San Antonio Spurs on Saturday night.Kawhi Leonard led the Spurs with 20 points in their 106-100 victory over Houston, but Parkers court presence proved to be the biggest difference between this victory and Wednesdays nights 101-99 home loss to the Rockets without him.Hes a great point guard, very smart, knows where guys spots are on the floor, and hes been here before, Leonard said. He knows what (Gregg Popovich) expects, and if one of us gets out of line or if were doing well, he tells us. He just makes us better.Parker missed three games with knee soreness last week, and the Spurs lost consecutive home games for the first time since December 2014. On Saturday night, he scored a season-high 16 points and played 27 minutes, his second-highest total of the season.He gets us organized, Popovich said. He hasnt been with us so much this season. Hes just a stability factor, and that was a big help.Parker was not made available to reporters.The Spurs improved to 5-0 on the road, where they have outscored opponents by an average of 12.8 points.James Harden had a triple-double for a second straight game against the Spurs, finishing with 25 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds, but also added seven costly turnovers. A deep 3-pointer by Eric Gordon cut the lead to four with 2 minutes remaining, but Houston struggled to make stops down the stretch.Just messed up coverages, Harden said. Theyre a really good team. They make you mess up.Gordon scored 27 points off the bench, going 7 of 12 on 3-pointers. Houston attempted 47 3s in the game, making 15 (31.9 percent).The Rockets have lost three of their last four home games against the Spurs in the I-10 rivalry after winning seven of the previous eight. With the Spurs up 16 early in the fourth, a loud Go Spurs Go! chant overtook the Toyota Center crowd.LaMarcus Aldridge had 16 points, Pau Gasol scored 15 and Manu Ginobili added 12 off the bench.Harden hit a running 39-footer at the buzzer to cut San Antonios lead to 26-22 after one. Leonard tried a buzzer-beater of his own to end the second quarter with a deep 3, but it clanked off the front of the rim, and the Spurs led 49-40 at the half.TIP-INSSpurs: Danny Green returned to the starting lineup after resting for Friday nights win over Detroit. Green scored five points in 27 minutes. ... Houston native SF Jonathon Simmons scored six points in 16 minutes. ... San Antonio entered Saturdays game leading the league in free throw percentage (86.3 percent) and ranking second in 3-point percentage (39.6 percent) and finished 19 of 24 from the line and 5 of 18 from 3.Rockets: Houston went scoreless for the first 3 minutes of the game, missing its first eight shots. ... PG Patrick Beverley was inactive as he continues to recover from knee surgery but participated in pregame warmups and plans to play later this week. ... Trevor Ariza had 15 points, and Clint Capela added 12 points and 10 rebounds.HARDENS MINUTESHarden entered Saturday ranking fifth in the league with 37.6 minutes per game and played 39 minutes on Saturday night. Coach Mike DAntoni said reducing those minutes as much as possible is important in keeping Harden healthy down the stretch, and he believes getting Beverley back in the next few games will allow Harden some added rest.Thats just too many minutes, DAntoni said. Pat will be able to alleviate a lot of that.ANOTHER ONEHarden joined Elvin Hayes as the only players in franchise history to record consecutive triple-doubles. The Rockets fell to 9-2 in the 11 games where Harden has had a triple-double.LIVE BY THE 3.Houston forward Ryan Anderson said Leonards defense was a factor in holding him to 1 of 7 from beyond the arc.Obviously, their main goal is to get me off the 3-point line, Anderson said. They did a great job of taking away normal shots, but at the same time, I had a lot of open looks that I just missed and thats on me.ALL TOGETHER NOWWith plenty of early season absences from Green, Parker and others, Saturday night was the first time this season where the Spurs had everyone in their usual rotation available in the game.UP NEXTSpurs: Host Miami on Monday night.Rockets: Host Philadelphia on Monday night. Fake Soccer Jerseys . The 17-year-old native of Marystown, N.L., pulled out of Skate Canada International last month in Saint John, N.B., with the same problem. China Jerseys . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. https://www.fakejerseys.us.com/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Fake Basketball Jerseys . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Fake Hockey Jerseys . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. DENVER -- Alex Kelley turned in Colorados first TD of the season. Quite an achievement for an offensive lineman.Sefo Liufau threw for 318 yards to become Colorados all-time leading passer and Kelley recovered a fumble for a score as the Buffaloes rolled past Colorado State 44-7 on Friday night.I didnt know I scored until I ran off the field, said Kelley, who jumped on Liufaus fumble in the end zone. Everyone said I scored and I celebrated then.Kelleys next mission: Find that football. Its the first TD of his life. Hes never so much as had one in practice.Tailback Phillip Lindsay had two TDs for Colorado (1-0), which built a 37-0 lead heading into the fourth quarter. The defense did its part, forcing four turnovers and bottling up the Rams (0-1) all evening.Liufau made an unexpectedly quick recovery from left foot surgery to return for his senior season. He showed hes up to speed by rushing for 66 yards. He also threw one TD pass.This version of Sefo we have right now is way better (than before he was hurt), Kelley said. His passion for the game? I feel like its never been this high. His work ethic? Never been this high. You could see it tonight -- it was on point most of the night. Hes completely better than before.On Colorados opening possession, Liufau surpassed Cody Hawkins (7,409 yards, 2007-10) as the schools leading passer. Later on that drive, Liufau fumbled going into the end zone, but his center, Kelley, pounced on the loose football -- the first score by a Colorado offensive lineman since Heath Irwin on Oct. 28, 1995.Im happy for Alex, said Liufau, whose team had 578 yards of total offense. But I should take care of the football.Colorado State coach Mike Bobo kept his starting quarterback secret until game time. Starter Nick Stevens never found his rhythm, finishing 6 of 20 for 31 yards and two interceptions. His backup, Georgia transfer Faton Bauta, provided a late spark. Bauta threw a 5-yard TD pass to Marcus Wilson to start tthe fourth quarter.dddddddddddd It prevented the first shutout in the series since 1957.Its embarrassing. Totally embarrassed our name, Bobo said. Theres only one (thing) weve got to do, weve got to go back to work. We can talk about a lot of things, what ifs. Bottom line, we got our tails whipped tonight.QUITE A GRABColorado receiver Bryce Bobo turned in a nifty one-handed grab down the left sideline just before halftime. It set up a Lindsay score to give the Buffaloes a 31-0 lead.A couple of plays before that, I dropped a wide open pass. It hit me dead in the hands, Bobo explained. Sefo gave me a chance to go deep and threw me the ball again. It happened to be a one-handed catch. I work on one-handed catches in practice. It paid off.QB QUANDARYMike Bobo will reassess his muddy QB situation as both Stevens and Bauta failed to ignite the offense.We really werent executing anywhere, not just the quarterback position, Bobo said. Weve got to be able to throw the ball more than we did tonight, at a higher percentage.Well reassess it and figure out who gives us the best chance to win next week.THE TAKEAWAYColorado State: Shake it off. The Rams were an 8 1/2-point underdog, anyway. Mike Bobo and his team started 1-2 last season and still went to the Arizona Bowl.Colorado: This takes some pressure off coach Mike MacIntyre, whos on the hot seat entering his fourth season. His career record at Colorado is now 11-27. With a veteran-laden squad, the Buffaloes are trying to earn their first bowl trip since 2007.This is the best football team weve had since Ive been here, MacIntyre said.UP NEXTColorado State: Host University of Texas at San Antonio, Sept. 10. Beat the Roadrunners 33-31 last season.Colorado: Host Idaho State, Sept. 10. Its the first meeting between the two schools. Colorado is 4-2 all-time against FCS teams. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz