Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

08.10.2019 09:12
locals are friendly, sa Antworten

MONACO -- Sebastian Coe declared an historic new dawn for the scandal-wounded governing body of track and field after its members on Saturday overwhelmingly backed his package of broad changes to the way it operates and polices doping.The IAAF presidents Time for Change reforms won 95 percent support from 192 countries that cast valid votes at a special congress and vociferous backing from some of the sports biggest names.The launching of a new, largely independent unit to fight doping, broader vetting of IAAF officials and a greater say for women and athletes wont immediately repair the scorching reputational damage done by revelations of doping cover-ups and alleged IAAF corruption under Coes predecessor, Lamine Diack. French prosecutors working to unpick webs of alleged pay-offs for IAAF protection of athletes who were doping are still gathering evidence, with Russia now cooperating, so there could still be more dark headlines for Coe to deal with.Still, comfortable passage of reforms championed by the middle-distance former Olympic champion and the recognition voiced by athletics officials that they and their sport risked being marginalized if they rejected change do put increasing daylight between the Diack and Coe eras.This is a good and historic day for our sport, Coe said, his mood noticeably lifted by the voting result of North Korean proportions.In another boost, the IAAF also announced a new sponsor, Japanese sportswear manufacturer Asics, to replace Adidas, which cut short their commercial partnership that had been due to run until 2019. The three-year deal with Asics will run through the IAAFs world championships in 2017 and 2019.Coes vigorous campaigning was rewarded with congress delegates standing up one after the other to voice support before casting votes.We need to act now to save our sport, said Paula Radcliffe, the womens marathon record holder, speaking for Britain.Open balloting made it possible to identify the 10 countries that voted `No, making them look isolated in the sea of 182 `Yes votes. Jamaica, home to Usain Bolt and womens Olympic sprint champion Elaine Thompson, was one of five abstainers.Coes presidency was almost immediately plunged into crisis after he took over from Diack in August 2015. He reminded the congress that police officers raided IAAF offices, seizing files, when he was just settling in. He noted that recent additional grotesque allegations of wrongdoing under Diack spoke of extraordinary sums of money allegedly changing hands.You should all feel violated, Coe said. This is money that could have been used for the development of athletics.Warning that we cannot let this happen again, Coe said too much power had been concentrated in too few hands under Diack, now facing corruption and money-laundering charges in France. He said the reforms will ensure that never again can one person wield unchecked power, and are required for the multi-million dollar business that athletics has become.Were putting in place a framework that should have been there years ago, he said.The so-called integrity unit planned for launch in April is the standout change. It will handle doping cases involving all international-level athletes, taking that job away from IAAF member countries. The IAAF argues the change will quicken the punishment of cheats, make punishments more uniform, and remove opportunities for favoritism and corruption. The IAAF said the units annual budget of US$8 million (7.5 million euros) will double what it currently spends on anti-doping.Women will be equally represented on the IAAF ruling council by 2027, and council members -- including the president -- will be limited to no more than three four-year terms. Athletes will double their council representation from one seat to two.While some delegates expressed reservations, including about the open vote, reform supporters carried the day.We have to save athletics, said Ethiopian running great Haile Gebrselassie, president of his countrys athletics federation.It does need cleaning, said former Olympic and world javelin champion Andreas Thorkildsen. Thats just a fact. Adidas Nmd Outlet . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Adidas Lite Racer Schuh Damen . Los Angeles star goalie survived those perilous gymnastics with no problem, and he eventually backstopped the Kings to a skid-snapping win. Quick stopped 27 shots in his return from a 24-game injury absence, Jeff Carter scored the tiebreaking goal with 7:55 to play, and the Kings snapped their five-game losing streak with a 3-1 victory over the Vancouver Canucks on Saturday night. http://www.nmdschuhesale.de/ . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Ultra Boost Outlet . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Adidas Originals Nmd_c2 Schuhe . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Indianapolis-based Rob Mullett is a British 3,000 metre steeplechaser at his first Olympic Games. He has been staying at the Team GB training camp in Belo Horizonte before he competes in his heat in Rio on Monday. He gives the inside track on life as an athlete in Brazil, on the day the track and field action begins:If preparations are anything to go by, there could be quite a few more great medal days for Team GB to come.At the training camp, at least, things have been pretty much ideal. Everything has been thought of and the mood has been sociable and relaxed. In fact, it has felt a lot like a regular European set up for me, so I hope it is not too much of a shock when I get to Rio.I know what youre thinking: they all say that -- I dont believe him. Well, you should, because if things were rubbish I would have no problem at all saying so. It just really has been good up here. I havent even heard of anyone picking up an injury and with the number of people who have been through, the odds were high that someone would have a problem.Weve got nice, quiet accommodation, the track we train on is pretty new and only about a mile away from our hotel. Us runners have had a lake nearby to run round, too, a handy 11.5-mile circuit.The only thing anyone has had a gripe about is the desserts, which have been fruit, fruit or, er, fruit. Weve had fairly standard fare for meals - pasta and sauce, rice, the usual - and that has provided decent fuel for training, but there have been some serious cheesecake cravings for some of the people who have stayed here.People might be a bit surprised but athletes can have a sweet tooth too, and if they dont overdo it, its ok once in a while.Cheesecake isnt my thing particularly but I have been encouraged by rumours of free McDonalds in the athletes village. A lot of us like an occasional splurge there (when people sometimes do go a bit over the top!), so we better not have been given false hope.The mood has been upbeat all week and it is a good set-up in a nice location. The locals are friendly, saying hi or hitting their car horns when they see us out running in Team GB kit. There have been a few football matches up here, too, which has made it a proper Games venue.Its not too sanitised eeither and getting out to train has ensured that has been the case for me, giving me a real feeling of being in Brazil.dddddddddddd. The capybaras around the lake have also helped with that; they are funny-looking large rodents, a bit like giant guinea pigs, and there are loads of them there.Are they dangerous? I dont think so. They dont seem bothered by people, anyway, and the fishermen around the lake are equally unfussed by them.Inside the camp, weve been keeping an eye on events at the Games from our lounge, which has all the BBC channels available on several screens and a load of sofas.The event that seemed to capture a lot of peoples attention was the womens road race last weekend, which was pretty dramatic. Lizzie Armitstead finished out of the medals and there was a nasty crash -- it kept a big group of us glued to the screens.At other down times, if were not just relaxing in our rooms, there are two swimming pools, pool tables and computer games for people to play. Lots to occupy yourself away from training.The British Olympic Association also put on a separate opening ceremony celebration for the athletes at a big sports club in the city centre. They got everyone together in the same clothes that the guys wore in Rio and we had a nice evening watching events on a projector screen.The BOA has been trying to emphasize one team and I can say 100 percent theyve done a great job of integrating the different sports as much as possible. A few of the bigger names havent been in: Mo Farah, Jess Ennis-Hill and Greg Rutherford. I suppose they might have missed out a little bit, but they have been to Olympics before and know what works best for them.All I have had to worry about really is competing, and Im a pretty relaxed about that at the moment. My family and girlfriend get into Brazil on Saturday, when I will have arrived in the athletes village, and Im really looking forward seeing them. Its all pretty exciting.I will find out who I am up against over the weekend and my coach will be here to help me plan my race. Ive got my sights firmly set on the final and cant wait to get going. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz