Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:13
. The second hit might not have been, at least Antworten

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The Jets gave Ryan Fitzpatrick a one-year, $12 million contract in July, yet they could be on the verge of benching him for a second time.?Nevertheless, general manager Mike Maccagnan claimed hes not second-guessing the decision to re-sign Fitzpatrick after a contract stalemate that dominated the offseason.No, I have no regrets about bringing Ryan back, Maccagnan said Wednesday, speaking to reporters for the first time since training camp.Fitzpatrick, coming off a career year in which he set the franchise record with 31 touchdown passes, was benched after a 1-5 start. He got the starting job back because Geno Smith suffered a season-ending knee injury.Now, Fitzpatricks status is again up in the air.He sat out Sunday with a mild knee sprain, as Bryce Petty made his first NFL start -- a 9-6 loss to the Rams.Coach Todd Bowles has declined to name a starter, saying he will make that announcement Monday, when the Jets (3-7) return from their bye week. Its conceivable that Fitzpatrick, who has a league-high 13 interceptions, could be sent to the bench again.Maccagnan defended the decision to re-sign him Wednesday.?I think going into it, we felt very good about the season Ryan had previously, he said. I have no regrets from that standpoint.Of course, I think everybody, and Ryan included, would probably say he holds himself to a fairly high standard. Im sure there are aspects that he would like to ... we all would like to have better success on the field as a team. But from the standpoint of bringing Ryan back, no, I dont have regrets on that.Maccagnan declined to comment on the looming quarterback decision, saying Bowles has the final say. The GM said his role is limited to consulting with the head coach.From my standpoint, you like to see young players play, but you also want to make sure theyre ready for that, he said, alluding to Petty. To me, its a more complicated decision than some people realize.With the team out of playoff contention, fans and media are calling for Petty to start. The former fourth-round pick could emerge as the 2017 starter if he plays well down the stretch, but Bowles has said he will start the player that gives the Jets the best chance to win.Fitzpatrick and Smith will be free agents this offseason, leaving Petty and rookie Christian Hackenberg as the only Jets QBs under contract for 2017.Its the biggest question surrounding the team.Its not necessarily unnerving, Maccagnan said. We feel good. We have two young quarterbacks to work with and grow and develop, and well see how we address this going forward. NFL Jerseys 2020 Paypal . Louis Blues. Shane Hnidy joins Brian Munz for the broadcast on TSN 1290 Radio at 7pm ct. Discount NFL Jerseys 2020 . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. https://www.nfljerseys2020.com/ . PAUL, Minn. Wholesale NFL Jerseys 2020 . Pierce was ejected in the third quarter of Indianas 103-86 win Monday. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup, and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. INDIANAPOLIS -- The Kansas City Chiefs were the kings of improv Sunday.They may have to do it all over again next week after a rugged 30-14 victory at Indianapolis.This weeks biggest concern, of course, will be the status of starting quarterback Alex Smith, who left with a concussion after taking two more hits to the head. He also took several such hits in last weeks victory over New Orleans, and coach Andy Reid felt compelled to explain why Smith returned after he appeared woozy when he left on the games opening possession.If we were at all concerned, we wouldnt have put him back in. Thats the bottom line, Reid said, acknowledging the doctors cleared Smith after determining a cut to the ear left him disoriented.That much was understandable. The second hit might not have been, at least in the eyes of the public.On second-and-2 from their 45-yard line, Smith ran around the left side and slid to the turf as Colts safety Clayton Geathers was closing in. Geathers reached out with both hands and appeared to shove Smiths head into the turf. No penalty was called.The scrutiny that followed came quickly and from all corners of social media.Former Colts linebacker Gary Brackett used his Twitter account to contend the mistake was made by whoever cleared Smith to play. Fans questioned whether Geathers hit was intentionally designed to knock Smith out of the game. Even Smiths wife, Elizabeth, chimed in with her own disgust about the no-calls -- just like last week.These past two weeks have opened my eyes, Elizabeth Smith wrote in the first of a two-part ttweet.dddddddddddd How many hits does he have to take before a flag is thrown. Funny when some QBs gets tapped flags go flying.After the game , Geathers described the play in detail and insisted the blow was not intentional before going a step further.It was like he wanted to go for a first (down) and then didnt want to go for a first (down). I was just going in for the hit, but then kind of let up and then we went down, Geathers said. I tried just not even touching him. If I did, I apologize.Regardless, the Chiefs dont know the status of three key playmakers: Smith and running backs Jamaal Charles and Spencer Ware. Charles stayed home with swelling in his surgically repaired knee and is scheduled to see a doctor Monday. Ware did not play in the second half after being diagnosed with a concussion.That forced Reid to finish the game with his only healthy running back, Charcandrick West, and backup quarterback Nick Foles, who took all but 22 snaps Sunday.Not enough? Kansas City also lost left guard Parker Ehinger in the third quarter with a sprained right knee. Reid did not say how much time Ehinger would miss.So for the time being, the Chiefs will try to survive this injury rash just like they did against the Colts.These things happen, Reid said. It isnt tiddlywinks. Its a pretty violent game, so guys get hurt.(Corrects to Smith taking all but 22 snaps)---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz