Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 Quiz
mary123 Offline

28.09.2019 05:13
tough, Missouri coach Barry Odom said. Antworten

CLEMSON, S.C. -- Coach Dabo Swinney says he wouldnt discipline Clemson players for protesting the national anthem because just like San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, they have that right.But Swinney said Tuesday he disagrees with Kaepernicks actions because they create divisiveness among people and muddy the message. After Swinney was asked if he would discipline one of the players on the fifth-ranked Tigers for an anthem protest, he said Kaepernick should have found another way to express his opinion without the polarizing gesture.I think everybody has the right to express himself in that regard, Swinney said, as quoted in The Post and Courier of Charleston. But I dont think its good to be a distraction to your team. I dont think its good to use the team as a platform. I totally disagree with that. Not his protest. But I just think theres a right way to do things. I dont think two wrongs make a right. Never have, never will. I think it just creates more divisiveness, more division.The coach noted that too often things get painted with a broad brush and people take sides and bar potential dialogue about issues. The coach says he hates to see what is going on with our country.Swinney said he certainly recognizes Kaepernicks right to protest, but he doesnt necessarily agree with the way he sought to get his point across.How about call a press conference? Swinney asked. Express your feelings. Everybody will show up, talk about it. Go and be a part of things, and protest them. Thats great. I think everybody has that right. I certainly respect that. But I just think that this just creates more division. Thats what I hate to see.Kaepernick has protested what he says is the oppression of blacks and other minorities.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Black Friday Shoes China . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Black Friday Shoes Store . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. https://www.shoesblackfriday.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Fake Black Friday Shoes . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". Cheap Black Friday Shoes . U.S. District Judge Lorna G. Schofield in Manhattan agreed that lawyers on both sides could make their formal requests by Nov. 8. A hearing is scheduled for a day earlier. Jordan Siev, a lawyer for Rodriguez, wrote in a joint letter to the judge from lawyers on both sides that MLB lawyers planned to ask that the lawsuit be dismissed. COLUMBIA, Mo. -- Isaiah McKenzies last big play made Kirby Smart a winner in his conference debut.Jacob Eason threw a 20-yard touchdown pass to McKenzie on fourth down with 1:31 seconds to play to give No. 16 Georgia a 28-27 victory over Missouri on Saturday night in the Southeastern Conference opener for both teams.They never stopped fighting, Smart said. They never stopped believing, and Im proud of that.I appreciate that and were tough on them. We are tough on these kids every day so they respond to it and they did tonight.McKenzie caught 10 passes for 122 yards and two touchdowns, including the go-ahead score. He was targeted 16 times in the pass game and also carried the ball twice for 19 yards, with a 6-yard touchdown run near the end of the first quarter.It feels good to be that guy that they can go to and I can make a big play for them and I thank our coaches for believing in me, my team for believing in me and it brings joy to my heart that they believe in me to make big plays for them, he said.After splitting time with senior Greyson Lambert in the Bulldogs first two games, Eason played every snap, completing 29 of 55 passes for 308 yards, three touchdowns and one interception.The Tigers (1-2) turned the ball over five times, including four in the second half. Missouris Drew Lock was 23 of 38 for 376 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions.Its tough, Missouri coach Barry Odom said. When you dont win the turnover margin its going to be hard to win.I hurt for my guys ... We didnt make enough plays to win it and I didnt put them in a position to get it done. Im frustrated.Following Easons late touchdown pass, Missouri took over at its own 30-yard line with 1:21 remaining. On the ensuing play, Lock found JMon Moore over the middle for a 20-yard reception. However, Moore fumbled the ball and Georgia defensive back Juwuan Briscoe recovered it. Briscoe finished with threee tackles, two fumble recoveries and an interception.ddddddddddddMoore had eight catches for 196 yards and two touchdowns, including a 79-yard score that gave the Tigers a 20-14 lead midway through the second quarter.The Bulldogs (3-0) were 0 for 2 on field goal attempts. William Ham missed two field goals wide left, both of which were set up by Missouri interceptions.Georgia defensive back Kirby Choates was ejected late in the fourth quarter for a targeting hit on a bizarre special teams play. Georgia was flagged for both kick-catch interference on the 35-yard punt and Choates targeting hit on Missouri returner Johnathon Johnson. Missouri accepted the targeting penalty, resulting in a first down at the Tigers 44-yard line.TAKEAWAYS:Missouri: After a relatively unproductive output through two weeks, Missouris defensive line was relentless in the trenches, accounting for 22 tackles, including 5 1/2 for loss. After making just five tackles through Missouris first two games, defensive end Charles Harris had seven tackles to go with three sacks.Georgia: Nick Chubb had 38 carries for 143 yards and touchdown against Missouri in 2014, but was somewhat ineffective Saturday with 19 carries for 63 yards. Chubb averaged nearly 6 yards per carry heading into the game, but managed just over 3 yards per rush.POLL IMPLICATIONSWith teams such as No. 13 Iowa and No. 14 Oklahoma losing just ahead of them, the Bulldogs should easily move up a few places in the rankings on Sunday.UP NEXT:Missouri: The Tigers host Delaware State (0-2) next Saturday in the first meeting between the schools.Georgia: The Bulldogs visit No. 19 Ole Miss (1-2, 0-1 SEC) next Saturday. Georgia won the last meeting 37-10 on Nov. 3, 2012, in Athens.---AP college football: http://collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz