Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

20.09.2019 14:06
n trailed by as maany as 14 points in the first half but mana Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Another Jacksonville Jaguars player has criticized fans for not supporting the team.During a Tuesday appearance on a Jacksonville sports talk radio station, defensive tackle Malik Jackson said he felt there werent enough fans at EverBank Stadium for the teams game against Oakland on Oct. 23, and that the ones who were there werent very loud.What I do want the fans to know is that maybe we can all work together and get loud in the stadium on defensive downs, Jackson said on Midday Chalk on 1010XL (1010 AM). I kind of saw there was more Oakland fans last home game and that was very disappointing. It sounded like there were more people in the pools than cheering for the game.We need to, as fans, everybody, to pick their stuff up. We need to cheer louder, make teams uncomfortable, because thats a huge gain for us, and start winning these games.The Jaguars (2-5) were coming off back-to-back wins over Indianapolis and Chicago but lost to the Raiders 33-16. Jackson was one of two players ejected from the game. He received two unsportsmanlike penalties, including one for using abusive language toward an official, and was fined $24,309.Jacksons comments Tuesday came after he was asked about the teams preparation for Sundays game at Kansas City.Were going to go out there and work, Jackson said. To the fans, were going to keep grinding and keep chopping away. Believe it or not, we do go out there and work hard every day, despite the record. Just going to keep chopping wood and hopefully we can see some new things from the offense, and hopefully you can see a better defense. Jackson is the fourth player over the past six weeks to criticize Jaguars fans. Linebacker Telvin Smith?went to Instagram (Either you with us or against us!!!) to voice his displeasure with the boos he heard from the fans during the Jaguars 19-17 loss to Baltimore at EverBank Field on Sept. 25.Receiver Rashad Greene posted and then deleted the following tweet after the Jaguars lost to the Raiders: Keep the negative comments to yourself please if you cant do what we do then just stay silent. Greene muffed a punt in that game that led to a Raiders field goal.Receiver Allen Robinson, while responding to the question of what he would say to people who think quarterback Blake Bortles should be benched, said this the day after the loss to the Raiders: When you hear the atmosphere of when we step out on the field, when we go to punt or before halftime when Blake takes a knee and you hear the booing, its kind of funny to me. Its funny that we get our best home-field advantage when we go to Wembley [Stadium in London].Wholesale Jerseys China . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. Cheap Jerseys 2020 . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. https://www.cheapjerseysfromchinareview.com/ .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. China Jerseys 2020 . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July.FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. -- Moses Kingsley has done his best to avoid any frustration through some early season difficulties finding his way in Arkansas revamped offense.The preseason Southeastern Conference Player of the Year might have finally found his way in a 78-62 in over Stephen F. Austin on Thursday night.Kingsley scored 10 of his 12 points in the second half for the Razorbacks (5-1), who used a 13-3 run to open the second half and pull away from a Lumberjacks team that has been to three straight NCAA Tournaments.Dusty Hannahs added 15 points, while Anton Beard and Dustin Thomas had nine each for an Arkansas team thats now won two straight games following a loss at Minnesota.It only matters that we won, thats all that matters, Kingsley said. All of that stuff, I feel like its going to come because Im working. Its not like Im sitting on my butt. Im working, so its going to happen.Kingsley entered Thursday averaging 9.6 points per game -- far off a season ago when he had 16 double-doubles and averaged 15.9 points per game.He struggled once again offensively in the first half against Stephen F. Austin (2-3), scoring two points and attempting only one shot. However, the 6-foot-10 Nigerian made the most of his shots in the second half, connecting on all four of his attempts and putting the Razorbacks up 47-31 with a 3-point play.I hope he does it earlier, Arkansas coach Mike Anderson said. He should have been doing that in the first half. ... This is a learning curve for him, especially being in the position where youre a target.Ivan Canete led the Lumberjacks with 14 points and Kevon Harris had 11 in the loss, but they had 21 turnovers that led to 29 Arkansas points.Stephen F. Austin trailed by as maany as 14 points in the first half but managed to close the gap to 34-28 at halftime.dddddddddddd The Razorbacks then opened the second half quickly and were never threatened the rest of the game.I thought we got punched in the mouth to start the second half, Stephen F. Austin coach Kyle Keller said. Thats a typical 40-minutes-of-heck basketball team, and they just kept coming at us.BIG PICTUREStephen F. Austin: The Lumberjacks entered Thursday with only four active players remaining from last years NCAA Tournament team, thanks to a broken finger to junior guard Ty Charles. Despite the lack of experience, Stephen F. Austin remained close until its 21 turnovers took their toll late in the second half.Arkansas: In a stretch of eight of nine games in the state of Arkansas, the Razorbacks did what they had to against an overmatched Southland Conference opponent. Most importantly, with games against Houston and Texas looming in the coming weeks, Arkansas found a way to get Kingsley involved offensively in the second half.HANNAHS TOUCHHannahs was 5 of 9 from the field and made all five of his free throws, but the senior -- one of the top shooters in the Southeastern Conference -- missed both of his 3-point attempts. The guard has now gone without a made 3-point shot in two straight games, only the second time in his two seasons at Arkansas hes done so.UP NEXTStephen F. Austin: Returns home to host Centenary College on Saturday.Arkansas: Caps a stretch of three games in six days when it hosts Austin Peay on Saturday.---More AP college basketball: http://collegebasketball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz