Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 Forum
dasg234 Offline

20.09.2019 14:06
s to maintain control of her body while she s Antworten

The road from Murwillumbah to Sydney is getting easier every week for trainer Matt Dunn who has racked up his fifth win in a Highway race for country-trained horses.The Dunn-trained Delightful Feeling claimed his second Highway win from his past two starts at Rosehill on Saturday, stepping up from 1300m to 1500m.A regular visitor to Brisbane in recent years, Dunn has switched his focus to Sydney racing, lured by bigger prize money.He joins Canberra trainer Matt Dale and the South Coasts Terry Robinson as the most successful trainers in the Highway races with five apiece.This was a strong Highway race and Delightful Feeling has put three wins together now, Dunns wife Kiera, who travelled with the horse said.He will go back to town, maybe to Eagle Farm again.Ridden by apprentice Nick Heywood whose 3kg claim brough him into the race with 56kg, Delightfui Feeling, the $3.40 favourite, came out of the back to stride clear late to beat The Nickster ($9.50) by 1-1/4 lengths.Kiera Dunn said Delightful Feeling had had a secret weapon since his last visit to Sydney.Weve got a few injured track riders at the moment so Matt has been back in the saddle riding him work, she said.So he reckons ita all down to him.He sent me a text saying this ones mine.Nike Vapormax Outlet . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Vapormax Herre Udsalg . - Derek Wolfe says hes finally healthy after suffering a seizure in November that doctors now believe was related to the spinal cord injury he suffered in the preseason. http://www.vapormaxdanmark.com/ . Kiriasis and brakeman Franziska Fritz finished two runs in one minute 55.41 seconds -- a mere 0.01 seconds ahead of Meyers and Lolo Jones, who likely bolstered her Olympic hopes by helping give USA-1 a huge push in the second heat. Vapormax Sort Herre Danmark . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. Vapormax Danmark Online . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors.Dont be fooled by some of their easygoing attitudes: Surfers dont just hit the waves and call it a day. They train, too.In surfing, there is that aspect where you can be an athlete and still do it as a lifestyle, but for me Ive been competing professionally on the World Tour and to be involved in something like this, it goes to show that we do fine tune our bodies, said surfer?Courtney Conlogue, who is competing on the WSL Womens World Tour. During the offseason I train three to five days a week, and then I train every day in the water. Depending on the way the swell is -- because our sport is based on Mother Nature -- but when the waves are good, I surf probably six hours a day.Conlogue sat down with ESPN The Magazine for its 2016 Body Issue to share what the life of a surfer is actually like.Surf training has changedIt isnt just a stereotype that surfers dont train in the gym -- it was a reality not too long ago. Intense training such as weightlifting is still fairly new to the sport.Right now were in a transition, where in order to be successful you have to hit the gym, you have to do the extra in order to conquer the ocean and become a world champ.Conlogues workout boils down to three main activities outside of being in the water.WeightliftingI love lifting weights, I really do. But for me I have to watch how much weight Im lifting, just because I can really easily bulk up and gain a lot of body mass.Core exercisesA strong core is absolutely necessary in surfing, Conlogue said. I find having a strong core is really crucial because when youre in the water, so much sttability is going on and your core is able to keep you centered when youre upside down or going sideways and doing different things on the waves.dddddddddddd.She does crossover crunches with a physio ball to activate her core muscles.Exercise ball workoutsConlogue also uses exercise balls in other workouts. She uses a Bosu ball while doing squats, and also balances on a physio ball on her knees to do what she calls an open box, rotating her arms and shoulders, mimicking how she has to maintain control of her body while she surfs.Martial arts mixBefore she was a surfer, Conlogue tried her hand at many different sports, like being on the swim team and track team. But one that stuck with her throughout her surfing days is martial arts.I might actually go back to try and get my black belt just because its something that, I dont know, its unfinished business. I can probably do a killer round kick right now.Living and breathing the oceanWhen someone spends hours in the water, its only normal that he or she would build a relationship with the ocean.?I watch the ocean. I study the ocean. I live and breathe the ocean. Any opportunity I have, I try to predict it, which is a very unpredictable thing. But you can learn how to follow your gut and your instincts that possibly gets you into that spot to hit that wave.This summer, espnW is running stories, essays and letters on body image as part of a series called Love, My Body. Read more from the series ? ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz