Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
mary123 Offline

04.09.2019 11:27
competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Assoc Antworten

SANDY, Utah -- Lynn Williams scored 49 seconds into her national team debut, and Tobin Heath, Christen Press and Samantha Mewis added goals to lead the U.S. over Switzerland 4-0 in an exhibition game Wednesday night.U.S. coach Jill Ellis gave five players debuts as the Americans retool ahead of the 2019 World Cup.Stanford junior midfielder Andi Sullivan and Chicago Red Stars defender Casey Short started, and Williams, a Western NY forward, entered at the start of the second half. Western NY defender Abby Dahlkemper followed in the 72nd minute and Legends FC forward Ashley Hatch in the 76th.They deserved some playing time based on how they trained, Ellis said. Thats the messaging -- how well you do in training gets you playing time. Switzerland is a good team. To come in and be as impactful as they were is a real testament to our potential future with this group.The 23-year-old Williams, this years National Womens Soccer League MVP and leading scorer, dashed past a defender, then drew out goalkeeper Gaelle Thalmann and threaded the ball inside a post in the 46th to put the Americans ahead. Williams became the 20th American woman to score in her international debut.At the end of the day, its soccer and its supposed to be fun, so I just tried to make it fun, Williams said. In that moment, I was thinking Get a goal. Heath doubled the lead in the 61st off Crystal Dunns cross, her 17th international goal and fifth this year. Press tapped in Kelley O Haras pass in the 69th for her 36th international goal, and Mewis scored with a header in the 76th.The U.S. and Switzerland play another exhibition Sunday at Minneapolis. Custom Wales Soccer Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Gareth Bale Wales Jersey . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. http://www.soccerwalesstore.com/aaron-ramsey-wales-UEFA-EURO-jersey/ . As he recorded his 23rd and 24th points of the evening, a segment of the sellout Air Canada Centre crowd expressed their appreciation for the Raptors point guard with a smattering of MVP chants. Ashley Williams Wales Jersey .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. Joe Ledley Wales Jersey . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Sure, the Mannequin Challenge is probably nearing its end, but you need to see at least one more before you declare this trend officially dead.On the final night of the Kelloggs Tour in Boston, the stars of USA Gymnastics came together for a pretty monumental take on the idea. Featuring everyone from Simone Biles and Madison Kocian to Nastia Liukin and Jordyn Wieber (and ALL the body contortions you can imagine), this one would definitely end up in the viral Hall of Fame, if such a thing existed.ddddddddddddkelloggs tour mannequin challenge ?A video posted by Simone Biles (@simonebiles) onNov 13, 2016 at 2:26pm PSTCome for the crazy poses, stay for the WE GOOD! celebratory exclamation at the end.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz