Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Zündel-Forum
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 89 mal aufgerufen
 Freizeit
mary123 Offline

28.08.2019 08:46
njury setback to starter Thomas Sirk makes Jones the Antworten

CALGARY, Alberta -- Bo Levi Mitchell threw for 365 yards and three touchdowns and the Calgary Stampeders routed the B.C. Lions 42-15 on Sunday in the CFLs West Division final to reach the Grey Cup.The Stampeders will face the Ottawa Redblacks in the championship game Sunday in Toronto. The Redblacks beat visiting Edmonton 35-23 in the snowy East final earlier Sunday.Mitchell completed 21 of 28 passes, throwing scoring strikes to Marquay McDaniel, DaVaris Daniels and Lemar Durant and a 2-point convert throw to Kamar Jorden.Calgary won the last of its seven Grey Cup titles in 2014. Nike Air More Uptempo For Sale Cheap .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Nike React Presto Australia . McCarthy, a player who played some games in the second tier for Wigan at the start of this season, would go on to shine inside Evertons midfield, outplaying the man he was brought in to replace, on one of the grandest stages in English football. On Saturday, it was fitting that Manchester Uniteds most recent dagger into the chest was delivered by Frenchman Yohan Cabaye, a wonderfully gifted central midfielder who put on an outstanding effort for Newcastle at Old Trafford. http://www.airforce1shoesaustralia.com/ . Miller finished in two minutes, 6.09 seconds, one day before the first medal race on the Alpine schedule. The 36-year-old American also turned in the top time in Thursdays opening training session. Air Force 1 Mid Australia . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. Air Force 1 Low Australia . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. By JOEDY McCREARYAP Sports WriterDURHAM, N.C. -- Shortly after quarterback Daniel Jones arrived on Dukes campus last year, his teammates nicknamed him the Future.For the redshirt freshman, the future is now.A season-ending injury setback to starter Thomas Sirk makes Jones the first Duke freshman QB to start an opener since 1997, and just the fourth in 65 years, when he leads the Blue Devils against North Carolina Central on Saturday night.Jones wants to make the most of the opportunity he received because of mentor was hurt.I was just heartbroken for him, being such a hard-working guy that I have so much respect for, Jones said Tuesday of Sirk. That was tough to see him go down. Hes been a great resource for me since Ive been here. ... Im excited to get out there and play.The Blue Devils are putting their offense in the hands of the soft-spoken Jones, a late addition to their 2015 recruiting class from Charlotte who figured to be headed to Princeton or another Ivy League schools before Duke eventually showed interest.At 6-foot-5, Jones is an inch taller than Sirk and while he has the frame of a pocket passer, coach David Cutcliffe said he is going to be a threat to run the football.Its a job that Daniels won right nnow, Cutcliffe said.ddddddddddddJones took most of the first-team snaps during preseason practice, and threw two touchdown passes during a late scrimmage, while Sirk -- who led the team in rushing and passing last year and was the co-MVP of the Pinstripe Bowl victory over Indiana -- worked on rehabbing the Achilles tendon he tore in February.Reps are huge things when youre playing quarterback, seeing the defense, and you need to play the game to get better at it, Jones said. That was huge for me.The question about whether Sirk would make it back for the opener was answered decisively -- but not the way Duke would prefer -- last week when he partially tore that same tendon during a practice.Now comes the latest test of Dukes next-man-up philosophy, with Jones taking over and trying to live up to the nickname he picked up last year while running the scout team. He brushed off questions about that name Tuesday with an embarrassed laugh.Hes a pretty good quarterback -- weve known that since he got here, safety DeVon Edwards said. A lot of guys called him the Future ... from the very beginning. ' ' '

Sprung  
Kostenloses Forum Hosting
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz